Hi

It seems that after Winter Marathon my Market doesn't display any of the items I put for sale. First 2 weeks after Winter M. I thought maybe the servers are to busy or something and I've been patient.

Logged 2months later same issue my items can not be seen if you search the Market.

Same balance cause nothing was sold. Thank you Gaijin for isolating my account. This is just lame.

For example I put Symbol of Italy for sale at 2.50gjc, yet on the Market is just one Symbol of Italy for 1.66 so that is not mine.  Mine is not seen by anybody and this goes for all my items. Doesn't exist.

1583818975_Marketaccountisolation.thumb.                               How on earth I suppose to sell?!?!??!?

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Each shown offer represents all items of this type. It selles the cheapest ones first. Just reprice yours at 1.65 and your is on top of the heap. Or accept the price of the highest buy request atm and it is sold.

Edited by Dodo_Dud
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Dodo_Dud said:

Each shown offer represents all items of this type. It selles the cheapest ones first. Just reprice yours at 1.65 and your is on top of the heap.

OH really ?? Cause I never seen such market anywhere. A Market shows all the offers in same time.

If a farmer sell his carrots for 2 and other for 1.50 I bet is a Policemen around telling the farmer with expensive carrots to hide his merchandise till the one with cheaper carrots sell his stock. :facepalm:

Gaijin Market in this case doesn't stand as a Market but a manipulated lowest possible price for everything "Thing".

Simply the server will spawn an item always lower on price than yours and you not gonna sell a thing unless you want to get some peanuts (really peanuts)..... Speachless:facepalm:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, infiDell said:

. A Market shows all the offers in same time.

so does the gaijin market (however it does not show the names of the sellers / buyers unless you keep the item window open and have a look into the listed activities)

marketplace_sellorders.thumb.jpg.828a2b8

stil market place may not be the best term for it... it's more like an auction house with reverse auctions ^^

2 hours ago, infiDell said:

Simply the server will spawn an item always lower on price than yours and you not gonna sell a thing unless you want to get some peanuts (really peanuts)

that's quite a severe accusation (basically fraud / scam)... without any evidences you should be very careful with such accusations.

medal medal medal

4 hours ago, infiDell said:

OH really ?? Cause I never seen such market anywhere. A Market shows all the offers in same time.

If a farmer sell his carrots for 2 and other for 1.50 I bet is a Policemen around telling the farmer with expensive carrots to hide his merchandise till the one with cheaper carrots sell his stock. :facepalm:

Gaijin Market in this case doesn't stand as a Market but a manipulated lowest possible price for everything "Thing".

Simply the server will spawn an item always lower on price than yours and you not gonna sell a thing unless you want to get some peanuts (really peanuts)..... Speachless:facepalm:

Steam market does exactly the same thing

You do not purchase a specific item from a defined player. You buy the lowest available. This is an easy way to avoid fraudulent transactions and abuse

This is an online market so do not expect it to behave like a RL market with physical goods

There is no spawning of items by the server and I am sure you do not have any mean to prove such accusation anyway

medal medal