I bought some golden eagles to speed up researching the new M1A1. when i clicked boost research it put 8k golden eagles into the MBT-70 instead of my M1A1. im not entrely sure if this is the correct way to submit an issue, thanks for the help and i love this game. <3                                               ingame name is lil_Bread.

1178513193_mistakesweremade1.JPG.bfdfcf81607596265_mistakeweremade2.JPG.1bc822aa1343104192_mistakesweremade3.JPG.96c3c1f

Edited by lil_Bread
medal medal medal

Oh dear.

You should really check when spending that much.

Uhhh, i'd suggest contacting their support team via email? The help page on their website.

Unless a GM or Dev or something can edit your account i cant see this ending well :/

Edited by Universae
medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Universae said:

Oh dear.

You should really check when spending that much.

Uhhh, i'd suggest contacting their support team via email? The help page on their website.

Ok Thanks! :good:

medal medal medal

Contact support, see if they'll do anything. 

Good luck. 

8 hours ago, lil_Bread said:

I bought some golden eagles to speed up researching the new M1A1. when i clicked boost research it put 8k golden eagles into the MBT-70 instead of my M1A1. im not entrely sure if this is the correct way to submit an issue, thanks for the help and i love this game. <3                                               ingame name is lil_Bread.

1178513193_mistakesweremade1.JPG.bfdfcf81607596265_mistakeweremade2.JPG.1bc822aa1343104192_mistakesweremade3.JPG.96c3c1f

You have to research previous vehicles in the line if they are connected by arrow as can be seen on your screenshots. So, you have to research XM-803 or MBT-70 first, only then can you research M1 (and then IPM and only then M1A1).

• Like 1