Lord_of_Sofa

1.89 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

Welcome  to the latest RR thread. This time around a little bit early, but I want to say a few things before we get started. The last thread got locked and cleaned multiple time due to offtopic discussions. To keep these at bay, at least a little bit, I would like to encourage everyone to gather on topic information. The veterans among you may have noticed a decline in the quality and quantity of Q&As we get from Gaijin. I believe this is partly due to us not asking enough and not the right questions. So please go out there and ask, but be a little bit more creative than: "Typ 10 when?" You won't get a serious answer like this. 

You can ask question in the Questions to the Team section, its sub threads, or on youtube under the latest Shooting Range video. If you can write in russian you can even visit the russian forum .

And to prove that you can get useful answers, the last Naval Q&A

Spoiler

Would it be possible to beach a ship in Naval Arcade/Realistic to prevent said ship from sinking via flooding anytime in the future?

For now beaching is deadly for the ship. In a minute, if you won't be towed off, the ship would be exploded. We have in our plans to change that. So in future beaching could become as one of the sinking... countermeasures. 

Please, please, please have an Enduring Confrontation version of naval!

We don't have plans for such mode atm.  

Just Wanted To Ask How Far Progress Is On The Japanese Fleet.

We're planning to provide it in the first half of 2019. Follow our news for the details.

Are there plans to have nation versus nation matches, rather than the mix of all nations that we currently have? Similar to Ground Forces or Air RB.

We're trying out several different matches, including that one, yes. But for now such battles are not in priority.

Hello! I was wondering about torpedoes and damage models. At the moment they're basically a one hit kill if they touch your ship (and I'm talking Destroyers up to Light Cruiser because I feel like a torpedo should eviscerate a smaller ship) unless you hit a *very* extreme extremity, for example with the Trenton taking hits on the tip of the bow and not dying but a few feet down and dying. Will this be changed at all? It's discouraging when it happens in a CL.

Very good and timely question!
We're working on that part of the DM. Follow the news.

Will we ever get torpedo reloads for the ships that had them? 

Yes. That option is in progress.

Will all ships with mine rails eventually get mines? 

We're thinking about it. We've made just one test with, and we've not yet decided which ships should have mines.

Will we ever get magnetic mines?

We don't have such plans yet.

Will we ever get self and/or wire guided torpedoes?

We don't have such plans yet.

Is there any insight you can offer the community about guided weapons for ships?

For now we don't see the game play for any guided weapons in naval battles. 

Are you happy with the current damage and collision models of larger ships? 
If you are unhappy with the current damage models, how do you seek to improve them? 

All the Damage Model is not a kind of 'sacred scroll'. The changes are providing from update to update. WT fleet is still in OBT, and capital ships are the youngest ones. There is A LOOOOOT of work yet. There WILL BE changes according to the moment.

Will you remove hull break for ships such as cruisers and possibly destroyers? 

For DDs and CL - it will remain, but its conditions will change. 

Is there a reason why ammunition performance seems inconsistent with ground-based counterparts? 

It will be fixed. 

Also, why are some ships which were never issued with (or developed) with AP rounds for their main cannons able to use them? (notably the 128mm SK C/34 on German destroyers)

We've added them for the sake of the balance on the first stages of OBT.

The situation is on discussion and probably will change.

Does this mean future ships that were never designed for AP will be getting them?

No, it doesn't mean that.

Will all naval guns (that fire AP) get the DeMarre-calculated penetration applied to them like it happened with tank guns and their full-caliber AP rounds?

Yeah, that’s the plan. DeMarre calculations will be applied to naval shells too (in fact it already is) 

Are you happy with the "time to kill" at the moment? I feel like it would be more fun if ships and boats lived longer and you could retreat and repair from time to time. Especially in arcade you go down quite fast.

Yes, time-to-kill is pretty OK to our vision at the time.

One of the things I have noticed once I transitioned from destroyers to cruisers is that the colored hull sections used to indicate damage to a vessel only seem to apply to the superstructure on cruisers.  As a result, when you hit cruisers in the hull especially with explosive shells, it's quite difficult to tell at a glance how much crew damage I am dealing to an enemy vessel. Is there a reason this decision was taken?  And could it be added to mimic the system used on destroyers?

The thing is that DDs got sections of their hulls as compartments with crew. Cruisers got these compartments inside 'cover' sections due to their bigger scales comparing DDs. So yes, you can't see these cover sections in your hit cam, for example. But we're working on that you could see cover sections in X-ray and HUD.

What ship classes can we expect for the future in the destroyer department? 

Follow the news =)

Is there a possibility that the older model for ship crew is brought back? I.e. having them be actual characters like they are in tanks, helis and planes. I and many others felt like this was the better style and also more realistic.

I don't think so. That model can't provide the conditions we need. And you too, btw (I mean players).

Any Plans for CA and BBs? Also will we see bigger maps in the game or naval?

Follow the news.

Will penetration table UIs be reworked to give us a better indication of performance in naval battles? For example showing penetration values for both deck and belt at various ranges and against various materials? Since each nation used different steels in the construction of their vessels, especially with regards to armor.

Yes, definitely. Each shell in naval battles will get extended table of range/penetration according to its caliber. But separating in for different materials and parts of the ship (such as decks and belts) are not in our plans yet.

Any plans on separating naval measurement units from other vehicle types? 

We'll think about to expand the units appearance option for each mode separately.  

Are there any plans for submarines and U-boats?

There are no such plans yet.

Not a naval expert, but let's say HE hits a cruiser the shell won't pen but wouldn't it cause lots of fires and external damage? I only notice little damage but not much.

Such hit provides explosion and shatter damage to cruiser's cover and all parts it can reach.

Will the S204 ever get its full armament?

Yeah, it's in our plans to add it.

Could you remove the outline of ships that you are locked on but keep the sound? It would be harder to shoot at ships completely covered by islands and increase the amount of spotting you would have to do (but less than in tank battles). It would also make it harder to shoot at ships in smoke, which would also be a good thing.

It's on discussion now 

Is bombs fazing through ships intended behavior? I understand Armor piercing bombs exist but currently they are not modeled properly and only Japan and Germany have them in game.

Yeah, bombs' and torpedoes' behavior is on discussion. I believe, we'll provide some changes. 

Any news about improved visibility of your own shots In RB? 

In the works.

How possible is the addition of aircraft carriers.

Our chief (Kirill Yudintsev) once told during the one of a video Q&A that there is only one more boring thing than carrier to play for - it's to play for an airfield =)

Are you working on new game modes that don't involve around the main idea of just capturing zones? 

Yes, we are

Are illumination/star shells planned for development?

No.

How do you intend to improve the learning experience for players moving from smaller boats as they unlock larger ships and destroyers? The differences in play style can be hard for players to grasp which can be frustrating. The core game play between low BR tanks and planes and top BR ones is largely the same, whereas sub chasers play very differently to cruisers.

In our vision the system is pretty easy now. If you want to play DDs and CLs, learn 'vertical', from reserve boat directly down to CLs. Learn 'horizontal' if you want to go deeper in each rank

Do you intend to add a "decoupled" firing mode for destroyers/cruisers to allow for quick and dirty firing at targets at very short range where there is less input from the instructor/fire control (similarly to how tank guns are controlled where there is effectively no instructor). "Firing from the hip" so to speak, like a gun battery being aimed directly at the target by its crew, rather than via the bridge's fire control/predictor. This would be useful when having to rapidly switch from firing at range to targets that appear at very short range.

We don't have SUCH plans, but changes in aiming are possible. The discussions are there.

Why do "Distance Fuse" shells do no damage to planes? I've fired the flak88's on the sf40 at planes and they just simply never take damage. I’ve only been able to bring them down if I am lucky enough to score a direct hit on the plane instead of the explosion from the airburst damaging it. Seems that Proximity shells only damage planes.

There's a bug with distant fuse shells under player's control. We're up to fix it. For now you better let the AI to shot with them.

At the current moment flying any sort of aircraft seems to be quite difficult due to the very strong accuracy of the ship's AI targeting systems. Is there any way that the team may be able to tone down the AA so that way it performs like a person trying to shoot and not a robot? 

Well, it's meant to be hard attacking the ship with the aircraft. We've fixed and adjusted AI with 1.85. And now getting statistics. Will see...

Do you have plans for option how to show "hull break status" if damage from smaller torpedoes stack?

Yes, kind of.

Are there plans for missile cruisers?

We don't see any game play for missiles yet.

Will we see protection analysis for ships?

Yes, it's in our plans.

Would it be possible to disable the despawning of naval vessels when sunk till the end of the game?

I don't think so

Are searchlights in the planning for naval in any capacity? As they are already on naval vessels in night time air battles, it's unlikely they would effect performance in a massive negative way.

We don't have such plans yet

Are there any plans for improving seriousness of flooding and fire damage. Like fire visually spreading across the ship?

Yes, we have some plans for it

Would it be possible to show both the side of the ship (like we see now) and the front of the ship looking down its length in the X-ray view?  This would help give better feedback as to the effect our shells are having and how deep they are penetrating. 

I don't think so. But if you shoot longitudinally, hit cam shows all the way of the shell. And as I mentioned before, there will be protection analysis for ships available

Also there are plans to change the crew system? Actually the crew work like health points, why the amount of crew on board should have effects on the sturdiness of a ship? If you compare two ship of the same type and same period is unfair penalize the one with less crew (maybe only because have more advanced and automated systems).

Yes, crew system will be updated. Removing it is not in our plans

Do you know anything about naval sim battles?

It's too early to talk about sim naval battles.

Is there any info on the French Naval tree apart from the fact that there might be difficulty finding boats for the small ranks?

There is no info =) 

Are there plans to have launch able AI scout aircraft from ships that carry them?

No, we don't have such plans yet.

Are larger ships DM modeled with obstacles (crewcompartement, floorlevels and so on.. for shrapnel?  

Yes, the space is not empty. There is a pretty complicated system of decks and bulkheads. At the moment you can see only armored parts which are highlighted in your hangar in armor viewing mode, and inner modules in X-ray mode. All the inner parts made of wood and constructional steel can't bee seen if obscured (by hull for example). But all that parts has it's thickness and material.

Will damage to elevators stop players from reloading?

It's in our plans to add some functions for elevators. Something like decreasing loading speed.

Do you have plans for actual ship refits as modifications? = For example: We would have Fletcher with armament from 1942 and then modification which would add secondary armament as she carried in

1944?

Yeah, often question. No, we don't.

Do you have plans for implementing ability to spawn near AI ships? Like you are able to spawn on CV?

No

Do you have plans for implementing ability to rearm near AI ship?

No

Why can ships only carry two types of ammo for each type of guns (primary, secondary etc.)?

Because of the mechanics we have so far. We're working on that.

Why is there only limited rounds of specific ammo? Is it any chance to change?

We can't give more rounds to the cannon than it had IRL at the specific ship.

Is it there any chance for a replenishing system?

Yes, it's in progress

Can we expect camouflages unlockable by kills to be added in the future for ships like we already have for planes and tanks.

Camouflages are not on my responsibility, but as far as I know, there are plans on it

Are there any plans to add a player view from the bridge of a ship option (something similar like cockpit view for planes and driver view for tanks)?

Not yet. 

Are there any plans to bring helicopters into naval battle?

No

Damage caused by rockets on destroyers feels awkward, especially when you use rockets especially designed for anti-shipping like tiny tim, you hit the target and nothing happens! 

There will be changes with that soon

Some ships are equipped fire control radar, any plan to introduce lead markers for them?

Not yet

Currently it appears that the physics of shell travelling underwater looks weird.

Yes, for now it's way underwater is straight with some loss of speed and strength. But that feature will be improved and changed in time.

Will you increase the torpedo arming distance?

We have some ideas on that case

Will you increase ship AI AA spread? This is not just about buffing or nerfing AA and aircraft, this is in regards to Aircraft doing absurd and fast maneuvers against AA fire. They exploited the AI's leading and led to a ship being vulnerable to such attackers. Would there be any fixes to help with the ship's player?

At the moment we've just updated AI. For now it works pretty good to us. Now we're collecting statistics that would show us that's next.

Will you increase the rearm speed in capture points?

It is possible

Are there any plans to improve the turret controls for naval? A few particularly desirable features would be turret position locking and the ability to move a single or only a few turrets.

Yeah, there could be some features about it.

Will ships which can launch rockets (Ya-5m, Pr-159, Pr1124 MLRS ect...) be able to reload their rockets without being on a captured point, as we can see their rocket storage are modeled in their DM?

Yes, it's in our plans

Are there any plans to add a mechanic that allows us to temporally take out armaments by killing their operating crew (like killing a gunner in a tank) ?

It is possible to disable any gun on ship. The gun itself or it's turret. Or both.
But yes, we will continue adjusting DM.

Any plans on introducing changes on the heavy boat spawn locations?

We have some ideas, yes 

Will we see ships integrated into the World War Mode, say cutting lines of reinforcement?

That is possible.

Would it be possible to get a specific key bind for estimating range to the locked target? Currently you can re-estimate range by pressing lock on key bind again, but sometimes, if you are leading to much you end up unlocking instead. 

Maybe

Do you think it is possible to create a system where we could choose the makeup of the various weapon groups (primary/secondary/AA)?. Or to even create more than 3 that we could assign keybindings to?

We have no plans to make changes in weapon groups yet. ATM 3 groups is the limit. With no option of customizing.

Will we get Parts and Fire prevention as default like water pumps?

We know that you don't like to explore fire extinguisher and repair wrench. =)
The topic is on discussion.

Will oxygen torpedoes have their tracelessness modeled into the game so that they are much harder to spot?

That is possible. How soon - the question

How are reloading times for ships chosen ? for example the Kirov reached a max trial firing rate of 5 rounds per minute (3x3 180mm guns) but in practice only reached 2 rounds per minute will the reload time be chosen as the best possible reload time or what the ship achieved in combat?

All reloading info is took from historical sources. We're taking it's theoretical shot frequency as the fastest one.

Have you considered giving planes the ability to form up with AI planes which would spawn with you follow you and follow what you do? Making you able to have more planes in the air and thus harder to get killed very fast. These ai planes could also drop weapons when you do and in general it would act a lot like you were the squad leader. 

No, we don't have such plans.

Are there any plans to model deck crew so that you could shoot the AA guns while on approach to torpedo or strafe ships in hopes of killing the crew?

War Thunder is PEGI 12. There can be no human killing showed.

With torpedoes with magnetic fuses do you plan to make these explode even if they barely hit the ship due to the fuse being triggered even without contact with the ship?

There are no plans for such torpedoes yet.

Will we get depth settings for torpedoes so that deeper torpedoes do more damage, but also have a chance to pass below ships or hit rocks while shallow running torpedoes do less damage but don't have these problems.

That is possible.

How will torpedo bulges be modeled? Will they be add on armor and how are they planned to interact with torpedoes?

Follow the news.

Are there any plans to add a counter flooding mechanic if you are about to turn over would you be able to flood the other side of the ship in order to stay upright and potentially live?

Yeah, there are some interesting ideas on discussion about that

Do you have plans to implement any older cruisers or Destroyers (ie Armored Cruisers, Protected Cruisers, and the early Torpedo boats)?

No

No wishlisting!

If you want to discuss vehicles or ammunition in detail, please do it elsewhere!

Please use the 1.87 update thread to discuss Update 1.87 "Locked On". Complaining here won't solve anything. 

FAQ

Q: What is this thread about?

A:  This thread is about the upcoming patch 1.89 and future content.

Q: Shouldn't the next patch be 1.88?

A: No. The even patch numbers are reserved for internal test builds.

Q: Will you add...?

A: No. We are no developers, just nosy players.

Q: Why isn't [vehicle] on the list?

A: Either because there is no evidence that this vehicle will be added, or because no one told me that there is such evidence.

Q: Why is [vehicle/feature] on the Denied list?

A: Because said feature or vehicle was denied by Gaijin developers or their representatives at some point in the past.

Q: Where did my post go?

A: Off-Topic comments will often be hidden (not deleted) to keep this thread readable and on topic. No need to be alarmed or comment on the disappearing post(s), if concerned then PM Forum Moderators or Seniors.

Q: What does (data finds) mean?

A: It means that evidence of this vehicle, map, or feature has been found in the game files.

Q: When will we get the patch?

A: Currently our best guess is some when in June 2019 or July 2019.  

Q: What if I don't want to read all these pages to find out what will come?

A: Read the OP. I will frequently update it with new information.

Unconfirmed/General Overview of New Stuff (To be updated regularly):

Air:

Spoiler

General

• Drop Tank mechanics (CDK finds, currently deemed not necessary by devs)

Germany

Italy

Russia

• BI-1, BI-6, I250, La-7r (plans for some of these link)

Great Britain

• Spitfire IX If c (data finds)
  • Lincoln B Mk I (data finds)
  • Hornet F.1 (CDK)
  • Whirlwind  Mk II (1.75 release video)
  • early Seafires (Q&A)
  • Maryland Mk I (data finds)
  • Shackleton MR.MK 1 (data finds)

USA

• P-66 Vanguard (data finds)
  • Hawk III (data finds)
  • CW 21 (data finds)
  • PV-2 (CDK finds)
  • B-26 Marauder (shooting range 71
  • PBM-5a (data finds)
  • PBM-1 (data finds)

Japan

France

Ground:

Spoiler
General
  • Regenerative steering (Q&A)
  • time fused shells (source)(proof)
  • upgrade the DM with wheeled vehicles for damage to suspension and wheels (Q&A)
  • Single player campaign (in the works Shooting range 83

Germany

• Pz.35t Romania Mare (Premium): (CDK finds)

Great Britain 

Russia

USA

• M4A4 (data finds)
  • M3A3 (data finds)
  • М103А2 (possible)

Japan

Italy

• 75/34 M43 with 3 breda 8mm mgs on top
  • M14/41 with 47/40 gun

France

Naval:

Spoiler

General

• Mines

Germany

• Deutschland class Cruiser (data finds)

Italy

• MAS 500 (data finds)
  • Turbine class Destroyer (data finds)
  • Freccia-class destroyer (data finds)

Russia

Great Britain

• DD J-Class HMS Jervis (data finds)
  • DD K-Class HMS Kelvin (data finds)
  • DD Battle Class HMAS Tobruk (data finds)
  • DE Hunt Class HMS Calpe (data finds)
  • DE Hunt Class HMS Brissenden (data finds)
  • FF River Class HMS Spey (data finds)

USA

Japan

• Kusentei W-13 1942 (data finds)
  • T14 class mod 1  (data finds)
  • IJN Fubuki (CDK find)
  • Kashino, cargo ship (data finds)
  • Akizuki-class destroyers (data finds) 
  • Kuma-class cruiser (data finds)
  • Furutaka, Aoba, or Myôkô (data finds)
  • Takao, or Tone (data finds)

Unclear:

Sea Killer/Nettuno Italian anti-ship missile found in the CDK. Trailed on the Freccia-class patrol boat.

Type 90 Ship-to-Ship Missile (90式艦対艦誘導弾, SSM-1B) 

Otomat Mk I missile

Either Otori-class torpedo boat, Hatsuharu-class destroyer, Mogami-class light™ cruiser, or Takao-class heavy cruiser: turret_40mm_hi_type91

Denied:

• Artillery vehicles
  • PTAB/SD 4 HL (Q&A)
  • Chinese Tech Tree (comment)
  • Zerstörer 45 (Q&A)
  • changing loaded round without shooting
  • Fairey Gannet (shooting range 13.04.2017)
  • B-36
  • auxiliary cruisers (Q&A)
Edited by Lord_of_Sofa
  • Like 4
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Q. I'd like to get a more exact time frame for when the Japanese navy is going to be added to the game and find out which premium ships you're planning to add to their branch.

A. We're not quite ready to reveal the list of premium ships yet. As for a time frame for when they're going to be introduced, right now all we can say is that you should expect them in the first half of 2019. Yes, we do have concrete plans with very exact time frames, but sometimes they get moved. So we try not to give out exact time frames in order to avoid disappointing the players.

From the recent Q&A this almost confirms 1.89 is Japanese navy since I wouldn't expect there to be two more major patches in the first half of the year.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Draco_Argentum said:

From the recent Q&A this almost confirms 1.89 is Japanese navy since I wouldn't expect there to be two more major patches in the first half of the year.

Also the 20cm naval guns in the files as well mean it's increasingly likely. Looks like the race for Type 91 Kai shell data is on.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Table for one please! The files found from the 1.87 dev are pointing to new ships with bigger guns, over 200mm. Also with the T-2 now in the game and radar, this is paving the way for faster jets with radar and better missiles. And last but not least, I've noticed that Gaijin seems to alternate between new tanks and new planes, 1.85 saw supersonic jets, 1.87 saw new tanks, I'm guessing 1.89 will follow this trend and introduce more mach 1.5-mach 2 jets.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Maybe a Leclerc is coming for France. Id say the S1 T2. Now as far as premium goes to grind the thing. AMX 32 is a given either in 105 or 120 mm version, maybe both with one standard and one premium or we could also receive foreign and modernized used AMX 30 like the AMX 30V.

There are also interesting light ganks that could still be added like the AMX 13 105 or modernized variant of the AMX 13 like the SM1 used until recently by Singapore.

French Panhard armored cars like the Panhard FL10 and the ERC 90 F4 Sagaie.

Who knows ?

Japanese navy will most certainly come.

As for planes. 

The SEPCAT Jaguar could be added to both France and Britain or devs could decide to go straight for mach 2 planes. Mirage 3, Mig 21, Phantom etc...

We shall see...

USA might receive M1A2 though to counter the 2A5. But definitely we are going to see minor nations being developped more since the big 3 do not offer much left to add. Germany is now done with the 2a5, britain got the challenger 2, USA and USSR have things in store if the 2a5 appears to be too troublesome for top tker balance but surely the big 3 will not get any more modern content at the pace they actyally got it with the last updates.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Draco_Argentum said:

It's going to be interesting without even SAP shells for destroyers. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Lord_of_Sofa said:

It's going to be interesting without even SAP shells for destroyers. 

Oh dear, had that today on my new US DD lineup with an enemy cruiser in the middle of the map I couldn't touch because no AP unlocked. This could get interesting.

• Confused 1

I predict at least 80 pages of 1.89 posts hidden due to being off topic!

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, SuperiorCamaro said:

I predict next patch 1.89 we get 4 to 5 new rank 6 jets

(F8 crusader likelyhood increased to 93%)

There was an AIM-9C that was found in the files that the F-8 and some other jets I think used, so I think the F-8 is pretty likely. Goes with the theme that was supposedly leaked, "Strike at Sea" or something along those lines.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1.89 for Japan Navy and also Heavy Cruisers, for many reasons:

1- Some Russian dude said that it even has already name, and that it is ''Naval Strike''.

2- Nürnberg is the best and lastest Light Cruiser Germany can get, and Brooklyn and Kirov are the biggest and most powerful ships in the Light Cruiser category U.S and Russia can get. Next step must be further...

3- Heavy Cruiser guns already in the game's files.

4- Japan+Heavy Cruisers fits perfectly a Naval Themed update.

My guesses are:

-Admiral Hipper

-Northampton

-Country/York

-Furutaka/Aoba/Myōkō/Atago

-Chapayev

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

Personally hoping that we shall break the Mach 2 barrier next patch.

I mean, I see a few planes to add before, like Jaguar, but I really hope UK gets EE Lightning as well, all the relevant nations get F-104(G,J) and an early Mig21 or a Su.

The Phantom and 21bis can wait till Gamescom.

Edited by Functor
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

I'll say the F-8 Crusader could be coming this patch.

Edited by DSplayer
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

1.89 for Japan Navy and also Heavy Cruisers, for many reasons:

1- Some Russian dude said that it even has already name, and that it is ''Naval Strike''.

2- Nürnberg is the best and lastest Light Cruiser Germany can get, and Brooklyn and Kirov are the biggest and most powerful ships in the Light Cruiser category U.S and Russia can get. Next step must be further...

3- Heavy Cruiser guns already in the game's files.

4- Japan+Heavy Cruisers fits perfectly a Naval Themed update.

Naval theme to include naval jets I hope! F-8 Crusader is a strong contender.

PS: Has the update started for anyone, it hasn't for me.

Edited by Alpine222
Add Post-Script
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alpine222 said:

Naval theme to include naval jets I hope! F-8 Crusader is a strong contender.

PS: Has the update started for anyone, it hasn't for me.

Nope. Though I think the server maintenance is over because I can log into the game. 

• Confused 1
medal medal medal

Just now, Xer0_ said:

Nope. Though I think the server maintenance is over because I can log into the game. 

Nope, I've been on this entire time

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

I think 1.89 will be a combination of Mach 1.5+ or even Mach 2 jets along with the IJN. 

Something like 1.89 "Blaze of Glory" sounds appropriate.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

100% Japanese Navy Next Patch, As Much As I Am A Japanese Main I Still Unbiasedly Believe It To Come.
First Half Of The Year Will Still Fall Under 1.89, Past That Is Already 2nd Half Of The Year

Edited by ShimakazeChan
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well and the cycle continues. I'd say we see more rank VI planes, aswell as maybe Japanese Navy.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Maybe this patch France will get their AMX-32 or Leclerc

And maybe this time they will get a proper plane with a correct flight model.

Dassault Mystere IV?

SO 4050 Vautour N?

Sepecat Jaguar?

Dassault Etendard?

Edited by Yukichi
  • Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal