Proultras30

[fwd 13.03.2019] Issues with airplane controls on PS4 with Thurdmaster Hotas 4 joystick

Hello Team,

I haven't experienced issues with setting up my airplane controls with Thurdmaster Hotas 4 joystick on PS4 but something get wrong when I tried the Helicopters and NAVY mode and now I don't know why cannot restore default settings of the joystick.From Controls wizzard I choose Thurdmaster but when I start the game the throtle is on 50 % and also the triangle button is not able to be used fro moving the plane to right and to the left. I have cleared all settings and deleted the game and then downloaded it again but still the same. I hope this will help you in order to solve this matter.

Please find the attached files with screenshots.I select Thurdmaster Hotas 4 then Select Layout and Simplified controls (the same is if choose Realistic or full-real) without changing anything and when I click OK the following message appears as follows: "Warning ! There are no buttons assigned for following actions" and then I click Continue.

Please let me know if anything else is needed if these details are not sufficient.

Version 1.85.0.151

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi,

I don't have access to a HOTAS 4 so I will need you to do some extra stuff to help us figure out what you're seeing. 

Can you make a video of you going through the setup and then show what isn't working in the video (e.g. in a test flight)?

Thanks

Technical Moderation Team

My Thrustmaster Hotas 4 joystick does not control the plane correctly when playing PS4 WarThunder.

Controls set up wizard, controller layout shows Thrustmaster in list but I can not select it. Thrustmaster worked correctly for several months then stopped working correctly about two months ago.

Thank you both for your report. I have forwarded this to the developers but I would like you to add more information to this thread. This will help the developers determine the issue and hopefully fix the problems.

Technical Moderation team.

Thank you for your efforts !

I have installed the last update and when I choose Thurmaster Hotas from Cotrol Wizard everything seems to be good except one thing-control of the steering wheel.Directions are settled wrongly, as when I pull the steering wheel to me the plane goes down instead of climbing and respectively when I pull the wheel forward the plane take off  - it should be the opposite

.I would be grateful if you take a look if this can be fixed as well.

Regards !

On 17/03/2019 at 05:24, Proultras30 said:

I have installed the last update and when I choose Thurmaster Hotas from Cotrol Wizard everything seems to be good except one thing-control of the steering wheel.Directions are settled wrongly, as when I pull the steering wheel to me the plane goes down instead of climbing and respectively when I pull the wheel forward the plane take off  - it should be the opposite

.I would be grateful if you take a look if this can be fixed as well.

Regards !

Hi,

This was also similar to an issue for me on the DS4 controller. After the latest update, the sticks were flipped left and right. I had to return to the control settings to swap sticks. 

In your case, if the direction is reverse from what you are expecting, please go into your control settings and you can "flip" the axis settings for the affected controls. This applies to all controllers and joysticks so you should be able to adjust it.

The developers are aware of the setting loss and are looking at potential fixes to prevent this in the future.

Thank you !

I have tried to change it , but it doesn't work.Could you please give me some tips or screenshot in, so I can see if I do the things in proper way.

Regards !

Let me see what I can do. I don't have a TM HOTAS so it's a little difficult.