~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ challenges CSAF

dhyran

Hiho Gentlemen,

We LD wanna have a good match with you gents! The classic 6 vs 6 matchup

We can offer saturday late evening (22:00 CET), what about Saturday 20th July?

Please name your 3 planes and we add our two favourites here.

The setup will be flown in the following order: yours ours y o y

We gonna look forward to it!

Snappy Salute

dhyran

medal medal

Hello LD,

we accept your challenge on 20 july 2200 CET

Our team agreed on these planes:

• A6M2
  • Bf109F
  • F4UD

If you would have any problem with these planes, just let us know.

Thanks for your challenge and we wish you good luck. Let the better win  :salute:

medal medal

Allright,

so the LD adds the Spitfire II and the Typhoon 1a

So the order is at 22:00 o'clock CET of the 20 july

this planesetup:

• A6M2
  • Typhoon 1A
  • Bf109F
  • Spitfire II
  • F4UD

We looking forward to it and will all the best luck

Snappy Salute!

dhyran

medal medal

• 3 weeks later...

YEAH lets fly on this friday, the 19th july at 22:00 CET

So the order is at 22:00 o'clock CET of the 19 july

this planesetup:

• A6M2
  • Typhoon 1A
  • Bf109F
  • Spitfire II
  • F4UD

We looking forward to it and will all the best luck

medal medal

AAR

WTDL ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~ vs CSAF

Setup Spawnpoint A , merge alt. 1200m

LD CO AAR dhyran:

First thing i want to say! Good  fights CSAF! Snappy Salute to you, intense fight, real nice dog fighting!

Additional, the CSAF were real nioce organised during the setup process and inbetween the single matches, no waiting times!

Due some RL issues, only 5 CSAF pilots showed up, so both teams agreed we do the match with 5 pilots knowing we moved it allready once and we have a brilliant summer outside....

A6M2, LD FL dhyran:  5 vs 5 ~

Good openning on both sides, both teams get into the fight quick and LD was able to get some CSAF gents real quickly
LD won

Typhy 1a  LD FL : 4brkfast 5 vs 5 ~
LD tried to come along in bracket. But CASF went as vertical bracket too, but not spreaded enough! a couple of minutes it was quite not clear who is in front, then Hrothgar got some got shots, while 4brkfast killed one too

Then it went quickly down the line

LD won

109F4 LD FL: dhyran 5 vs 5 ~
was again an LD sweep, we wondered how this plane works just two weeks ago ;-)
LD won

Spitfire 2 FL:dhyran 5 vs 5 ~
CSAF!!!  ohhhh the CSAF Gents clapped our butts here, it was our plane choice, and how they set the pressure up. LD was from the beginning under pressure, CSAF took out 2 LD quickly, so it was a fast one for the CSAF
CSAF won

F4U-1d LD  FL: 4brkfast 5 vs 5 ~

That fight went as a good one, it took its time, LD tried to come along in an offensive split. but CASF lined up well and the fight was even more close again, finaly some good deflection shots decided this one
LD won

So it was a 4:1 for the LD, dammit, i love the adrenaline rush!!
WTG Gents, good fights, great fun! :good:

Great sportsmanship showed by the CSAF! Much respect from us, highly recomended!

Salute

dhyran

• Upvote 4
medal medal

First of all, I'd like to thank you LD guys for your patience at the beginning. We had some problems in organization, luckily I found couple pilots including Sajonez who excused himself for personal reason so we could go at least 5v5 smiley.png

First match with A6M2 Zeros was pretty nice by my opinion. We had some good chances for a few kills, but we were not communicating enough and we didn't cover each other so guys from the LD had no problem to kill us one by one.

Second one with Typhoons was very strange. Our cooperation was better but still our enemies fought just as good as before so we had no chance.

Third match with Bf109F looked much better. We were covering each other backs, cooperation worked well but LD guys flew perfectly and we were not able to shoot anyone down. Everytime I had someone in my sight I had also two guys on my 6 so I had to leave my target.

I still don't know what happened in fourth match with the Spits LOL.png. I just remember that I shot someone down with my rudder, than Tistar shouted "I got him!" and right after that he was the only plane in the sky.

In the last match with Corsairs we were so excited that we were really doing our best. We shot down at least one LD plane, but your tactics was superiour to ours smiley.png. You won this round again.

It was really a great experience for us. We really enjoyed all the matches. It was a great fun and I hope we'll meet again in the sky. Cheers and thank you.

EDIT: Sry for the previous mistakes. It was just a quick response from my mobile. Pay no attention to Sardinka, It was his first match and he needs to learn some discipline smiley.png.

• Upvote 3
medal medal

And in match with Spitfires,after Tistar shouted "I got him!",I shot down the last:Hethwill,and then I fail and fall into spin. Tistar was the last,from our team. Here is the replay from match with Spitfires: http://www.ulozto.cz/x1FtGZnR/csafvsld-wrpl From my cockpit.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I flew in 3 of the matches, these are my replays if anyone is interested.

[attachment=19068:A6M2-KingHrothgar.wrpl]

[attachment=19069:Typhoon-KingHrothgar.wrpl]

[attachment=19070:F4U-KingHrothgar.wrpl]

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hethwill

I'll do a video from all the 5 rounds given the time. Outside cam for better view of the brackets as can help both CSAF and LD and anyone that sees.

• Upvote 1