Sign in to follow this  
PaNZeRkampfwagen

Br ratio

Hey! Is there any br calculator somewhere ? I dont want to buy every single tank just for testing but ofc i dont want to paly against super high br tanks. I mean i see a 4.7 and two 3.0 is a 4.7 overall. Or smth like that But for exemple if i have two 6.3 and one 6.7 is it 6.7 or 6.3 :D ? or a 5.0 5.3 5.7 is 5.3 or it 5.7 aswell i dont get it 

9 minutes ago, PaNZeRkampfwagen said:

Hey! Is there any br calculator somewhere ? I dont want to buy every single tank just for testing but ofc i dont want to paly against super high br tanks. I mean i see a 4.7 and two 3.0 is a 4.7 overall. Or smth like that But for exemple if i have two 6.3 and one 6.7 is it 6.7 or 6.3 :D ? or a 5.0 5.3 5.7 is 5.3 or it 5.7 aswell i dont get it 

The BR of your lineup is determined by the highest BR vehicle. So if you have a lineup where the highest BR vehicle is 5.7, the entire lineup counts as 5.7. This is true in all gamemodes except air arcade battles, where a formula is used to calculate a weighed average of your vehicles. You can find more information about this formula and battle ratings in general on the war thunder wiki here: https://wiki.warthunder.com/Battle_ratings

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this