18 hours ago, Sandod_TH said:

53196715_2123230291089624_83842812499460

What do you mean? You click on Visa button and nothing happens?

• Like 2

Try richt-clicking the payment option and select the option "open in new window".

This should help.

medal medal

Usually I could pay with PayPal when I would replenish my GJN balance, but now the "PayPal" option doesn't show up:

q4jQW44.png

Is this a known bug? The store somehow displays me the PayPal option...

medal medal

14 hours ago, sirmortimer said:

Usually I could pay with PayPal when I would replenish my GJN balance, but now the "PayPal" option doesn't show up:

q4jQW44.png

Is this a known bug? The store somehow displays me the PayPal option...

I have the same problem, can anyone help?nopaypal.thumb.PNG.df03732d0d693cb13be2c

medal medal medal medal medal

There are the same restrictions for PayPal purchases of GJN as for plastic cards (for fraud prevention). But we'll investigate why there's no warning about it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

To make it easier for the guys here:

Replenishment of Gaijin balance with a bank card or PayPal is possible only on a condition that account was used to make purchases in our store https://store.gaijin.net/ during previous 12 months.

Replenishment of balance with a bank card or PayPal is possible only for accounts which have never had any recalled purchases.

Using a bank card or PayPal you can top-up the account balance with an amount not exceeding total value of all your purchases for that account within last 12 months.

Well, I have made a purchase most recently on Feb 28th. And yes, I used Paypal to buy GJN for that purchase.

I have never recalled a purchase.

I have not tried to get more GJN than I have total in the last 12 months.

So something's wrong here on your end.

Edited by Genewen

29 minutes ago, Genewen said:

To make it easier for the guys here:

Well, I have made a purchase most recently on Feb 28th. And yes, I used Paypal to buy GJN for that purchase.

I have never recalled a purchase.

I have not tried to get more GJN than I have total in the last 12 months.

So something's wrong here on your end.

There was an issue with IS-6 pack on your account actually a while ago, but it's not your fault. We'll prepare the fix. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

There was an issue with IS-6 pack on your account actually a while ago, but it's not your fault. We'll prepare the fix. 

Yeah but that issue was on EVERYONE's account who owned the IS-6 at the time, not just mine. Was that not remarked as such? And like I said, in February I was still able to use Paypal. Anyhow, thanks for fixing.

Edited by Genewen
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Genewen said:

Replenishment of Gaijin balance with a bank card or PayPal is possible only on a condition that account was used to make purchases in our store https://store.gaijin.net/ during previous 12 months.

Replenishment of balance with a bank card or PayPal is possible only for accounts which have never had any recalled purchases.

Using a bank card or PayPal you can top-up the account balance with an amount not exceeding total value of all your purchases for that account within last 12 months.

Same for me. I also own the IS-6, but i bought that a long time ago.

I never recalled any purchases, my last PayPal transaction for WT was somewhere end of January/ beginning of February this year IIRC.

Still thanks for looking into it, @gromvoiny.

• Like 1
medal medal

Same here. Purchased last time 1st of March via PayPal and had no problems. Today the possibility to buy via PayPal disappeared for me. Bought then via Giro Pay instead. You are mentioning the IS-6 - I never had recalled purchases, but 2 years ago or so the IS-6 that I own disappeared from my account suddenly and I claimed it back and got it back...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

Okay guys, try again now please

Yes, it's back to normal. I could purchase something with PayPal again.

medal medal

2 hours ago, PiRa said:

Paypal and VISA etc. still not showing up for me.

Then you don’t meet the requirements, see them few posts above. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

Then you don’t meet the requirements, see them few posts above. 

I've been using visa/paypal since 2013 in warthunder and never had any issues, my last purchase a week ago went through with no issues and I just checked my online statement and no recalls either.

It can't just be me since suddenly a load of people are complaining about it.

39 minutes ago, PiRa said:

I've been using visa/paypal since 2013 in warthunder and never had any issues, my last purchase a week ago went through with no issues and I just checked my online statement and no recalls either.

It can't just be me since suddenly a load of people are complaining about it.

As you can see the issues those users were having are fixed already, you encountered something else perhaps. I can’t check your profile till Monday, but you can contact support in the meantime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gromvoiny said:

As you can see the issues those users were having are fixed already, you encountered something else perhaps. I can’t check your profile till Monday, but you can contact support in the meantime. 

I just checked and it seems it only applies to GJN top ups, Paypal/VISA still show up as options on Warthunder store page for packs/GE etc. and when I click on them they seem to work so this should just be a bug and I have not been sentenced to gulag :lol:, I managed to get AmazonPay to work so this viable GJN alternative for mean time until this is sorted.

Edit: Seems my previous purchase was a pack on the store page so might explain why it worked but last GJN purchase was ~month before, but again, no sign of recalls.

Edited by PiRa

On 16/03/2019 at 22:32, PiRa said:

I just checked and it seems it only applies to GJN top ups, Paypal/VISA still show up as options on Warthunder store page for packs/GE etc. and when I click on them they seem to work so this should just be a bug and I have not been sentenced to gulag :lol:, I managed to get AmazonPay to work so this viable GJN alternative for mean time until this is sorted.

Edit: Seems my previous purchase was a pack on the store page so might explain why it worked but last GJN purchase was ~month before, but again, no sign of recalls.

I checked and you do have a refund of 2500 GE back in 2015. And this prevents you from buying store items as gifts and GJN.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

I checked and you do have a refund of 2500 GE back in 2015. And this prevents you from buying store items as gifts and GJN.

Is there some way to settle this?

Eg: I buy 2500 GE and then you debit it from account and restore purchasing options?

Amazon pay and PayPal have just vanished as options for me to buy GJN, have used amazon pay before and worked fine, I only get four options to pay now?

image.png.4cc00dcbf095beae4f0f99231d8491

Wh

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal