Can't get any buttons to work while in VR mode. Like they work fine for navigating the client. But in the actual game I can't even get past the tutorial for SB

Please provide as much of the information requested in the link below as possible in order to help us efficiently process this report.

Also I need a better description of the precise issue you are experiencing. I fly in VR and do not experience any issues so I am not quite sure what you are describing. Please provide a full description of the issue i if a video cannot be produced.

The mouse must be used to navigate in WT VR. VR controllers will not work.

seems to me like the codes breaking somewhere when in vr mode it doesnt load my key board and im trying it with trinus psvr... more specifically I set the controls to gamepad for my ps4 controller im running with ds4 which are working to navigate the ui just not the actual plane. the only thing i customized were throttle to up and down on the keyboard and that doesnt even come on. not really interested in playing anything but SB. so im not sure if its something with the tutorial or a break in the code but it seems like a bit of copying and pasting would fix it if only warthunder were open source...

---------------------------------------------

edit : something maybe zeroing out in my configuration file? any hints or help is appreciated

---------------------------------------------

edit2: also going to try and run trinus as vive instead of occulus and see if that helps

Edited by DeCrocketagne

Your report has been forwarded.

Should you have any questions or desire to add more information, please PM a technical moderator.

Thank you for helping us improve the game.