DragonSouIkin

[Feedback] Torpedoes Phasing Through Islands & Structures

So I've been encountering a problem in ship battles where torpedoes can sometimes phase through small sections of islands or structures. I was quite livid the most recent occurrence as it's difficult enough to dodge torpedoes in the AF-D1 and AF-D3 ships and this should have been nothing more than a close call.

Quite simply in this occurrence i was using an island as cover from torpedoes, which eventually did come. I managed to get myself stopped enough to miss the ones in front but I still got hit by one that phased through an outlet of the island.

Attached Video: https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/dragonsoulkin/video/69564423

Version 1.85.0.139

Hi @DragonSouIkin

This issue was resolved in the latest version of warthunder, can you confirm on your client this was resolved?

Please give us a reply if your client still has this issue. Thanks allot.

Since the launch of "Locked On" I have not encountered this problem. I appreciate ya guys taking care of it and I'll be sure to leave notice if this or similar problems arise.

Thank you for the reply!

We appreciate the time you have put into make a report out and improving the game.

If you find something new, please do share. We do look at all reports carefully.

:salute: