Best answer

1 hour ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

Well, I hope that, despite the sources having been removed and rejected for legal purposes, the mantlet will still be fixed.

After all, we now KNOW for certain that it’s wrong ingame, and we now know, for a better extent, how it should actually be.

I wonder if we will have the mantlet fixed… and I hope so!

There is no valid source material that can be used. Therefore no change will take place. 

We have made it very clear our stance on source material.

On 15/07/2021 at 00:28, _Fear_Naught_ said:

Well, I hope that, despite the sources having been removed and rejected for legal purposes, the mantlet will still be fixed.

After all, we now KNOW for certain that it’s wrong ingame, and we now know, for a better extent, how it should actually be.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal

14 minutes ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

Give it some time to cool down. This can potentially be a big problem with legal authorities in the UK. I wouldnt expect a fix anytime soon.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

4 minutes ago, Warump said:

Give it some time to cool down. This can potentially be a big problem with legal authorities in the UK. I wouldnt expect a fix anytime soon.

What about an arbitrary change?

They could even just increase the KE modifiers of the currently modelled plates without changing anything within the model, to simulate the correct effectiveness without modelling any potentially sensitive information ingame.

This way, we could at last enjoy a Challenger 2 with its proper effectiveness, without any legal implications.

• Upvote 1

On 15/07/2021 at 11:34, Smin1080p said:

Before any discussion, handling or bug reports are even made, proof of this documents declassification will be required as well as where it was sourced form. If it is declassified, it should be available to the public. 

Last time such a document was shared that was claimed to be "unclassified" it was in fact still classified and was confirmed that it should never have been shared.

We make it very clear that we will not handle any source material unless it is publically available and fully declassified with the rights to prove that. 

Please delete any, and all images asap. By leaving  said images public on here, you are knowingly sharing sensitive material. In fact close the thread and make it knowledge to those investigating this.

• Haha 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, VET3RAN_LEG3ND said:

Please delete any, and all images asap. By leaving  said images public on here, you are knowingly sharing sensitive material. In fact close the thread and make it knowledge to those investigating this.

Calm down, all the images and potentially sensitive information has been removed already.

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER

1 hour ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

There is no valid source material that can be used. Therefore no change will take place. 

We have made it very clear our stance on source material.

• Like 11
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 2