SmolxDuck

[Feedback] [1.85.0.117] Xbox One “Cannot play due to lack of internet connection”

So this bug has now been not allowing me to play war thunder for the xbox one. It states that I have no internet connection but I am connected to xbox live and I am able to play other online games just fine. This has happened to me a few times in the past but it would usually require me to exit and reboot the game or simply press the “Ok” tab and press the continue tab to go into the game and it would work. However, this time around, it has refused to work. I have rebooted the game several times and even restarted my xbox and also my wifi modem and router. Nothing works. I have read online this has happened to multiple people. I’m not sure what is causing this issue but I hope it can be fixed soon so I can play war thunder again. 

image.jpg

Hello @SmolxDuck

Thank you for taking the time to report your issue and showing interests on improving the game, 

This issue is a known issue and has been reported to the Developers.

Have you tried (or is it possible) to try an Ethernet wired connection to see if that fixed your issue?