Very old player that because of work have to take long breaks from game

Returning once again and oh boy did this game change ....and for lot worse than it was when i left last time ( when ships were in beta)

Don't know where to begin with all bad stuff....German tanks are piece of manure now ( i only play Germans atm) ..any shot to tank ...including mighty tiger ...if it doesn't kill you you will repair...machine guns disabling cannons ....seriously Gaijin if German tanks were this bad...WWII would have ended in 1940....i know somebody will come back with good old '' shortage of good steel'' but that shortage was gradual and didn't really have any effect (imports from Portugal/Sweden/Norway/rest of word trough Spain) until at least mid 1944...by making Germans this bad you are doing disservice to our ancestors that fought them,,IF Germans were this bad ..then my Grandfathers who both fought in WWII were scared little boys that run at first sight of German uniform ...which i know they weren't.

You need to balance game to be enjoyable to all...why not do it at the expense of Russians...Russian tanks are almost firing at full auto..which is not true for any Russian tanks

How long does it take to fix Russian tree ...those two maps(might be more) Mozdok and some other where you shoot from spawn to other one ..not bad ..not terrible ..just plain stupid as far as i'm concerned

Really cannot understand logic in allowing tanks/afv's from 1960/1970 to fight vehicles from 1940's

Don't even wan't to mention players with magic powers,part and parcel of every game ..they are scum as far as i'm concerned and sooner their accounts are deleted..better for all

Stretch that Tree Gaijin ...who said ever that it had to stop at 10 or whatever it is now

More i play more things i will find to gripe about but for now ...that's all folks

Edited by xxx_freelancer_x
spelling
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, xxx_freelancer_x said:

German tanks are piece of manure now ( i only play Germans atm)

Even when you mainly play German tanks, as I do myself, I would recommend trying out the other trees to a reasonable degree as well. Helps a lot with perspective and experience.

medal medal medal medal medal