Stona

Server Update 11.02.2019

Best answer

Regarding the removed. Ha-Go, FCM 36 and H.35. We will have some news to share on them in the future as well as the possibility of their return / obtainment. 

The developers are currently hard at work on the current change and we will have further updates and news to share in the near future. 

Thank you all for your continued feedback. We are still reviewing and passing daily :salute:

American 75mm and 76mm might be the new meta now after this update.

medal medal

On 12/02/2019 at 12:04, EnderlordBR said:

Man, gotta love how "good" low tier france is now, sure will be lots of fun playing the AMC.34 YR and not being able to pen a M2A4 from more than 80ish meters 

I really didn’t agree with the removal of vehicles, but Gaijin might as well remove the AMC 34 too. Make the R39 and H39 the reserves. 

medal

19 hours ago, Bruce_R1 said:

I guess I don't understand why one would remove the Ha-Go, but keep the Ke-Ni in. They have the same gun, roughly the same armour and maneuverability.

The Ha-Go uses the 37mm Type 94 gun with 575 m/s while the Ke-Ni uses the Type 100 gun with 700 m/s - it’s a big difference.

That being said, I’m glad that the Ha-Go isn’t gone forever, and am really looking forward to news about it, the FCM 36, and the H35.

On 14/02/2019 at 08:48, Smin1080p said:

Regarding the removed. Ha-Go, FCM 36 and H.35. We will have some news to share on them in the future as well as the possibility of their return / obtainment. 

The developers are currently hard at work on the current change and we will have further updates and news to share in the near future. 

Thank you all for your continued feedback. We are still reviewing and passing daily :salute:

Well, I guess there's some hope. It's only right to give the players who care about collecting another opportunity to nab these before they're gone. I think it could have been advertised better.  

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 14/02/2019 at 12:24, Tasty95215 said:

The Ha-Go uses the 37mm Type 94 gun with 575 m/s while the Ke-Ni uses the Type 100 gun with 700 m/s - it’s a big difference.

That being said, I’m glad that the Ha-Go isn’t gone forever, and am really looking forward to news about it, the FCM 36, and the H35.

I'll buy that for a $...

Still, there seems something a little off with the Japanese 37mm APHE, specifically the Ka-Mi... it's 800m/s APHE researchable "Type 1" ammo seems to be getting calculated as an APCR, or something. See this chart:

image.png.2283ea79eaab894dcf97ebbd0913fb

image.png

On 14/02/2019 at 05:13, Renamed76106 said:

Idk if the update affected it or not but the Sd.Kfz. 6/2 needs some kind of change. It cannot hurt many vehicles it faces even from the side, and has 20mm less penetration than its 1.0 battle rating counterparts. It's also completely unarmored minus gunshield and has a bad muzzle velocity so not only is it difficult to actually hit aircraft, they can strafe and kill you in a single pass. This thing should be like 2.3 br at best now.

It's pretty weird to nerf the 37mm AP but the 20mm HVAP remains with more penetration.

It also affects the Coelian at 6.7.

I don't see any problem with the 64mm pen for the 20mm and a little bit higher for the 37mm would make sense.

At 1.0 the HVAP needs the pen as it can't go through any slopes. 

medal medal medal

On 13/02/2019 at 15:48, Smin1080p said:

Sounds like a Possibility of a Tier 0. :D

medal medal medal

On 17/02/2019 at 22:15, *cartman400 said:

Sounds like a Possibility of a Tier 0. :D

They are back

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal