Ouiche

Update 09.02.2019 (1.85.0.127)

ho229.jpg

• A bug which caused pitching up on the aircraft at speeds close to stall whilst using mouse aim has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ouiche said:

A bug which caused pitching up on the aircraft at speeds close to stall whilst using mouse aim has been fixed.

Since when was this bug noted? And was it on only specific aircraft and/or in specific "near stall" occasions? Because when I flew stuff like the Hornet and I-225 I felt the opposite: Landing some times went wrong because these machines would nose down when hitting stall. Very unforgiving. (Likely that was just how they were IRL tho)

medal medal

I don't know if this was applied on specific aircraft but my F-100 and MiG-19 which are the most notorious for the bug destroying the aircraft still seems to be taking place I still cant land without the rear-end of the planes being damaged over and over again. any other aircraft doesn't suffer as much as these do. I almost have to switch to full real controls which is still pretty perilous just to land the plane. This does not occur as badly with the F86s, MiG-15 to MiG-17, and other 9.0s. Fix the F-100D and the MiG-19 and the problem will be officially solved.

medal medal medal medal medal

each time U have an update,I have to unins the whole game.its waste my time and pretty annoying,can U update not that often?Or make it on my steam

medal

16 hours ago, LuizBarros99 said:

Since when was this bug noted? And was it on only specific aircraft and/or in specific "near stall" occasions? Because when I flew stuff like the Hornet and I-225 I felt the opposite: Landing some times went wrong because these machines would nose down when hitting stall. Very unforgiving. (Likely that was just how they were IRL tho)

It was noted that new rank VI aircrafts were subject to this

So to explain it, it's like having aerobrakes in plain flights that put the plane on stall and goes as slow as the PO2 with just a bit of a trick with the mouse.

I hope the long list of bugs will get fixed one day, but this is just the most recent one that was easy to fix

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yesterday i have been experiencing strange instructor issues on all planes, but today everything seems allright. Have you reverted those changes?

medal

On 10/02/2019 at 04:39, BIG_FKING_MA said:

each time U have an update,I have to unins the whole game.its waste my time and pretty annoying,can U update not that often?Or make it on my steam

It's not the update fault. Most probably you should check your system settings. Maybe your A-V app blocks files after update? 

Try to search for help in technical section.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1