Sign in to follow this  
appievdwerff

Hello all

Hello, I am playing now for 75 hours of War Thunder. Some tank battles but mostly I am on a plane.  I have a HP Windows Mixed Reality VR glass and flying in VR is awesome

I have never played games like this  (simulation racing is what I do for 90%)  but this game  I played more and more. so I like it a lot

When I started I could shot down some planes but now I have rank 2 planes and have a lot of problems to battle but this is not the topic for such questions. 

I would like to be better and learn the basics. Although I have done all the training tutorials and searced the internet I would like to know where how i can be better and what is important.

I am from Holland and I have chosen the English planes, this without any knowledge about the differences. I hope to find here answers and want to enjoy it more and more

AppieWe

Welcome, if u like flying with VR in first person view i suggest u fly in  Simulation Battles (these can be found via events tab ingame) and use a joystick (not a must tho). In Realistic battles and Arcade u will be in serious disadvantage if u use VR and first person view.  If u are already flying in sim battles then dont mind this post.

medal

Greetings and welcome!

Youtube has many videos for war thunder.  Just search the plane/tank etc that you want to study, add War Thunder to the search and poof!  Reap the rewards!  I learned how to fly watching youtube videos.

:snowgirl:

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this