Ouiche

Update 01.02.2018 (1.85.0.112)

Maintenance%20(3).jpg

• A bug when replays recorded after the release of update 1.85 did not work, has been fixed. However, replays recorded after update 1.85.0.110 and until this one (during the last day) still cannot be played.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I am still having trouble with the repay not being found. The replay function worked last night for me though.

1169179499_WarThunder_20190201081338.thu

Edited by *jermster18
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 hours ago, Ouiche said:

A bug when replays recorded after the release of update 1.85 did not work, has been fixed. However, replays recorded after update 1.85.0.110 and until this one (during the last day) still cannot be played.

So will any older replays will work or is this only for replays after this fix? Either way very important fix. Thanks.

medal medal

Does anyone have the issue with test drives where the game switches between "normal gameplay" and x2 speed like in a replay or Youtube vid? The planes switch between arcade and realistic performance and tanks just get a speed boost on the whole game (AI vehicles, animations, tank round, mg rounds etc also speed up by about x2). It's really weird and affects any vehicle for me.

medal medal medal