Darkrocket14

German 3.0 lineup

So, I made a nice 3.0 lineup consisting of the two Marders (sometimes I used the Sd.Kfz 6/2 instead of the early Marder III), the StuH 42, the "Puma" and the bf 109 E-4.

This is how it went:

1730012255_shot2019_01_3123_11_50.thumb.

Although I made a total of 29 kills, several assists and captured multiple zones, the reward was basically non-existent.

I noticed that in pretty much every game there are one or more players who left after they died once. On the other hand, the allied teams did not seem to have this problem and usually spawned in hordes of tanks.

Also, in low-tier matches the meta of the game seems to be light and fast vehicles which the allies have definitely more of, so often domination gives them a huge advantage right from the start of the match. 

As soon as a good American player gets enough points to spawn in a plane with .50 cals the match is basically over. In most of these games, there was at least one player who killed several tanks with his plane.

Fighters like the P-40s and even things like the F2A can kill quite a lot of tanks due to the large amount of ammo they can carry. 

Unfortunately, my 4.0 lineup seems to be the only "good" lineup that I have :crying:

A German 3.0 lineup should consist of:

1. A Marder for uptiers
  2. A Pz III J as medium for all situations
  3. A Stuh 42 for downtiers
  4. Sd.Kfz 6/2 for fighting planes and tanks
  5. A Bf-109 E-7 for air-defense
  6. A ground attacker for support
  7. A Puma for times when it's a better choice than the Marder

This lineup is pretty flexible since most nations don't have than many 3.0 vehicles.

It's very strong in downtiers and still effective in uptiers, especially since Germany has a lot of vehicles between 3.0-4.0.

medal medal medal medal medal

I found that in a 3.0 lineup the Pz.III can be a total murder weapon. Also, at that low of a BR the Bf 109's can easily wreck damn near any plane that comes up against it, so you can get lots of air kills. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

Here’s my 3.0 lineup for anyone interested:

- Pakwagen (turretless Puma with long 75 in case anyone didn’t know what this is)

- Marder III H

- StuH 42G

- Pz III J1

- Puma

- Bf-109E-4 or He-100D-1

Only Britain comes close or surpasses this in clubbing potential:

- Valentine MkIX (general purpose slaughterhouse)

- Valentine MkXI (general purpose medium that’s technically a heavy, trades armor for firepower, worst vehicle here tbfh)

- Churchill MkI (turreted rolling armor wall that is a hardcore chainsmoker, able to blind the whole enemy team at will if desired since the hull howitzer loads smoke and you’ve got 30 individually launched smoke grenades)

- 3” Gun Carrier (rolling armor wall with a good gun for the tier)

- AEC MkII (6pdr MkV on a fast turreted platform that can reverse)

- and a Spitfire MkIIb or Sea Hurricane Mk1C, your choice

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just my personal opinion, if you have only one airplane in your lineup, make sure it's something that can load ordnance. My low-tier go to for the British are Hurricanes that can load RP-3 rockets.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, xF4LC0NxPUNCHx said:

Just my personal opinion, if you have only one airplane in your lineup, make sure it's something that can load ordnance. My low-tier go to for the British are Hurricanes that can load RP-3 rockets.

I agree..   Even if it's just a 250kg.      Heck,   to go even further..   I only use Aircraft that carry ordinance (or ground attack cannons.)

I have a tough time and feel restricted using a slot for a pure interceptor.

I just played the 3.0 German lineup recently going back and spading some vehicles.   Those Marders are awesome.      I used primarily a 50mm PIII, Puma, 2 Marders, and I really liked the lineup; however, the 4.0 is better with those 75mm Panzer IV's, Wirbelwind, and better Aircraft.

Edited by Sidiros
medal medal medal