Ouiche

Update 31.01.2019 (1.85.0.110)

Maintenance%20(14).jpg

• A bug where a player was unable to check module condition whilst being in the gunner’s view mode has been fixed.
  • A bug when auxiliary weapons in automatic modes began to fire at a distance where no damage could be done has been fixed
  • A bug when AI-controlled aircraft had landing gear animation showing when flying over an airfield has been fixed.
  • A bug where it was not possible to activate sniper view whilst left mouse button was being held has been fixed.
  • The collision model for specific trees in the “Vietnam” location has been fixed.
  • A bug when after a player had chosen a plane after flying a helicopter, the “view marker” was stuck, has been fixed.
  • A bug where the distance between vehicles was not displayed in replays has been fixed.
  • A bug where after the multiplier value in the ‘Head movement” axis settings was changed, the actual speed of movement did not change has been fixed.
  • A rare bug when sometimes a destroyed aircraft was credited to an incorrect player has been fixed.
  • A bug where a player flying a helicopter did not have the view direction centered after changing view modes has been fixed.
  • A bug where the kill-cam showed a field-repair icon has been fixed.
  • A bug where heat flares could not be used in helicopters when in  sight view has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

I'm experiencing some weird stuff after this patch. Tank turrets stutter when turning, and so do the sights. Anyone else experiencing this? 

• Upvote 2
medal medal

1 hour ago, Ouiche said:
  • A bug where a player flying a helicopter did not have the view direction centered after changing view modes has been fixed.

Can't confirm this at all (on linux client anyway) - the gunner view is still all over the place.

medal

"Rare bug"? it sure didn't feel rare, glad to have a fix though hopefully this addresses the crashes and kills where you don't even get an assist for killing an aircraft 

Edited by *gaelan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There was a weird bug with the helicopter gunner movement, where in SIMULATOR mode the gunner view would move while moving the joystick (basically an input for the helicopter becomes an input for both helicopter and gunner view, making the gunner view impossible to use while using the joystick).

The bug looks gone, BUT ONLY when you swich to the gunner view the FIRST TIME. If you swich again to the gunner view the bug is back.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 31/01/2019 at 13:07, katyusha_ said:

I'm experiencing some weird stuff after this patch. Tank turrets stutter when turning, and so do the sights. Anyone else experiencing this? 

yep, i'm seeing the same problem on my side, no idea what could have caused it since i didnt change any settings or anything outside of the game either, so it must be the patch.

medal medal