On 30/01/2019 at 01:14, Arium said:

Obviously Sweden as a new nation. It's time.

That is also my guess.

Although I would really like to see division of Germany into Third Reich, West Germany and East Germany, and assign them to correct "side" in RB/SM setup. 

medal medal medal

On 30/01/2019 at 00:14, Arium said:

Obviously Sweden as a new nation. It's time.

Dont agree...Swedish WW2 tanks are impossible to match with contemporary vehicles...as far as i know they have nothing comparable to other nations post-1942 vehicles...

Correct me if wrong...but this is their late war design:

http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/sweden/stridsvagn-m42.php

Same will be true for ANY OTHER NATION...French and Italian were already a stretch...way stretched...

Not to mention the historical "oddity" of swedish tanks...two things can happen...either they are used a lot, which would mean MODERN swedish tanks on WW2 matches and therefore make battles a bit too "time-travel"...or they are not used and the all tree is a wasted effort...

(I wonder on how this worked out on the other game)

On 30/01/2019 at 14:29, Komsomolze said:

If Gaijin would make a break between WW2 and post-WW2 tech trees, it would be possible to add more nations or a mixed nations techtree with post-WW2 vehicles for all those nations who just started to develop considerable machines after the war. A mixed nations tech tree could be more fleshed out than french or italian tech trees are right now, with less gaps in the BRs.

Makes much more sense...

You get Swedish, Israeli, Chinese tanks...and eventually other trees...the iconic vehicles without the need to "force" prototypes and whatifs to make a tree...also easier on planes

On 30/01/2019 at 00:45, Graxum said:

Israel, Turkey, Greece, Sweden, Hungary

plenty of nations but just not enough vehicles for a full tech tree.

I am not sure if Turkey can field any vehicles. All we manufactured since the first days of republic were just a single licenced PZL variant. Since 90s we built plenty of SPG, SPAA, MLRS and even some APC and IFV vehicles but not sure if any of them is proper to add to game, also I still dont believe tank line expanded enough to support them. 

Besides, I always expected to see the axis minor/allied minor trees in game. A joing tree of minor axis nations is not a dream, even now we have some vehicles to add there. Romania + Finland(dunno what they have) + Hungary + some other would be good enough for decent tree. 

But I think there wont be any new trees for a very long time, such vehicles will stay as premiums of other trees, this is also not a very bad idea considering what we have at the moment.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On Wed Jan 30 2019 at 23:46, Ainen said:

China wasn't exactly a big producer of something truly unique till 1980s.

What's even sadder, things what China could get as their own are being taken by the Soviet tree. Type 62 is a classic example, but there are more recent ones.

For example, our(missile carrying) configuration of MiG-19, while undoubtedly existing and realistic, wasn't really appreciated by the Soviet Union: why bother, when you have Fishbeds? Just a small delivery of upgraded fighters. Even Pakistan used more heat seaker-carrying J-6s than the Soviet Union had Mig-19s of this type.

China, on the other hand, built, upgraded, used and sold exactly this configuration a whole lot(thousands!)

Italy sm79 bomber,some c20x fighter are also include in german tech tree 3years ago.After italy own

tech tree release,they are just hidden.

Mig-19PT not enter into service but many mig-19P are being modifired to

carry aa2 missile too

Further modification of J-6 and J-7 is  totally different compare to Soviet mig-19/21,since China broke up the relationship with USSR at late 1950s

medal medal

On 29/01/2019 at 16:39, Ainen said:

1.China. Because it's already here, just unreachable. Sad.

Sadly this is true Gaijin already make a Chinese Tech Tree 3 or 4 years ago for Chinese servers only. The Chinese Tech Tree can added anytime today tomorrow next week hell it could been added yesterday but why they don't add it i don't know.

On 29/01/2019 at 16:48, Valcour said:

This.:salute:

:salute:

On 01/02/2019 at 07:05, Godman_82 said:

Although I would really like to see division of Germany into Third Reich, West Germany and East Germany, and assign them to correct "side" in RB/SM setup. 

That would be nice getting tired of seeing a Third Reich flag on Rank 6 vehicles like the Leopard 1 and 2.

On 01/02/2019 at 16:38, syndrome23 said:

But I think there wont be any new trees for a very long time, such vehicles will stay as premiums of other trees, this is also not a very bad idea considering what we have at the moment.

I agree.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

On 09/02/2019 at 00:31, chernobog17271 said:

J-21 Jastreb is missing.

As they already added other paper/prototype planes /tanks to the game for other nations then https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novi_Avion should be added

But my opinion is that Yugoslavia should be added as part of some package with all Balkan nations(Bulgaria/Romania/Greece/Turkey......maybe Poland as well  as none alone has enough tanks/planes/ships to fill a tree

medal

On 29/01/2019 at 16:45, Graxum said:

Israel, Turkey, Greece, Sweden, Hungary

plenty of nations but just not enough vehicles for a full tech tree.

Greece mostly used Polish PZL P.24s

Turkey also used plenty of PZL P.24s

Tbh, they should add a PZL P.24 premium plane.