This Question is for the WT forum Community.

So we got Italy. So the question is know which Nation is next to be added? 

P8triot (Posted )

Moved to International tech Tree Project(unofficial)
medal medal medal

Don't think we'll see another nation in 2019, the candidate nations are all pretty limited to have fully fleshed out tech trees. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

None, they need to complete all the nations that we have and focus on Endurance confrontation,World War Mode and new modes.

• Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

None. Re-work of current game modes and maps and work on balance is needed much more.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

Perhaps a limited Israeli tech tree?

• Various M4 Shermans
  • M50 Super Sherman at 5.0
  • Various AMX-13's
  • Sho't Kal at 7.0
  • Sho't Kal Dalet at 8.3
  • Magach 6B at 8.7
  • Merkava Mk I at 9.0
  • Sabra III at 9.7
  • Merkava Mk IID at 9.7
  • Merkava Mk III at 10.0
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Necrons31467 said:

Perhaps a limited Israeli tech tree?

• Various M4 Shermans
  • M50 Super Sherman at 5.0
  • Various AMX-13's
  • Sho't Kal at 7.0
  • Sho't Kal Dalet at 8.3
  • Magach 6B at 8.7
  • Merkava Mk I at 9.0
  • Sabra III at 9.7
  • Merkava Mk IID at 9.7
  • Merkava Mk III at 10.0

I'd love to see some IDF vehicles, but I don't think we'll see them in their own tree unless we get international trees. 

FIX F*K existing ones maybe ? besides whats the point to try add new nation when you can just add new content for usa, germany or ussr, which other nations dont have and grab easy money.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Nobody knows yet, if they'll even be one or not. We'll all just have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Irony is, a few of better tree options out there are already in the game or sort of.

1.China. Because it's already here, just unreachable. Sad.

2.USN/USMC as opposed to the USAF and the US Army. This pair is much richer than most national ground and air forces, and is more distinct from the USAF/USAA than most trees out there. Such a split can make US forces more unique, and make individual US(US-2) setups a bit less overpowered. Simply by denying them the best pieces of all 4 services at the same time.

Also, current combined US is just too huge to properly represent. We end up missing lots of interesting stuff and vehicles.

Edited by Ainen
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Ainen said:

Irony is, a few of better tree options out there are already in the game or sort of.

1.China. Because it's already here, just unreachable. Sad.

2.USN/USMC as opposed to the USAF and the US Army. Because this pair is much richer than most national ground and air forces, actually, and is more distinct from the USAF/USAA than some of the actual trees out there. Such a split can make them a bit more unique, and make individual US(US-2) setups a bit less overpowered, simply by not letting them get the best of all 4 services at the same time.

Also, current combined US is just too huge to properly represent all components of this huge structure. So we end up missing lots of interesting stuff and vehicles.

This.:salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Ainen said:

2.USN/USMC as opposed to the USAF and the US Army. This pair is much richer than most national ground and air forces, and is more distinct from the USAF/USAA than most trees out there. Such a split can make US forces more unique, and make individual US(US-2) setups a bit less overpowered. Simply by denying them the best pieces of all 4 services at the same time.

Also, current combined US is just too huge to properly represent. We end up missing lots of interesting stuff and vehicles.

Yeah, that's why allied teams dominate Air RB so much, because of all the good stuff the US has ...

Besides, in the US air tree is still room for a fifth column, if there is soo much left to add.

Edited by Kan0nenfutter
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

As by far the largest contributor in manpower in the fight against Japan it's an absolute disgrace that China doesn't have it's own tree yet, meanwhile France that collaborated with the Germans and deported hundred of thousands innocent Jews and resistance fighters to the death camps has it's own tree.

The other two nations that should have their tree are Israel because of all the wars they fought in the 20th century as well having a very interesting collection of ground vehicles.

And Korea (any of them but obviously North korea is bestest Korea) because of the often forgotten but nevertheless interesting Korea war.

Edited by AlmightyMike
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal

Personally, I'd like to see an minor axis tree (with Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Finland) and a minor allied tree (with Norway, Belgium, Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia, Poland).

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal

If Gaijin would make a break between WW2 and post-WW2 tech trees, it would be possible to add more nations or a mixed nations techtree with post-WW2 vehicles for all those nations who just started to develop considerable machines after the war. A mixed nations tech tree could be more fleshed out than french or italian tech trees are right now, with less gaps in the BRs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, Graxum said:

Israel, Turkey, Greece, Sweden, Hungary

plenty of nations but just not enough vehicles for a full tech tree.

Greece doesn't really have any unique vehicles. 

The suggestion above introduces an interesting way to add nations whose armament industries weren't really relevant until after the war, such as China or Israel.

Composite Tech Trees like the Minor Axis Nations idea or an Allies+NATO tech tree would be possible, too.

I don't really want t see any new nation! I wanna see fixes in the game itself. I'd like to see new modes (capping zones has got to go). I'm sure the naval and helis will get paid a lot of attention. It's most likely going to be WWM for the December update. Of coarse Rank 6 jets. I'm thinking that modern tanks Won't go much further than what we have now. We are getting ever so closer into classified territories. It will just get harder and harder for the information

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

I think it would be a good idea to develop some method to add MINOR nations as SMALLER TREES...perhaps bonus branches of existing trees as suggested...

The complete suggestion above seems to fail the KISS test...so probably wouldn't be popular...

I would like to play Swedish, Polish, Chinese and whatever tanks...but also think a very ARTIFICIAL and uninteresting MAJOR TREE to find place for a couple interesting designs would not be really interesting for many and would have a negative impact on gameplay...

As an example...Sweden and China have a few nice modern designs...but players would have to navigate a BIG tree of prototype, foreign and "what if" designs to get there...and these would made their way to games, making them at least odd...

So YES...more nations have place in game...but as FULL TREES i dont see how...

Much better to study a way to add them that works...

Edited by *GhostSoph
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, AlmightyMike said:

As by far the largest contributor in manpower in the fight against Japan it's an absolute disgrace that China doesn't have it's own tree yet, 

China wasn't exactly a big producer of something truly unique till 1980s.

What's even sadder, things what China could get as their own are being taken by the Soviet tree. Type 62 is a classic example, but there are more recent ones.

For example, our(missile carrying) configuration of MiG-19, while undoubtedly existing and realistic, wasn't really appreciated by the Soviet Union: why bother, when you have Fishbeds? Just a small delivery of upgraded fighters. Even Pakistan used more heat seaker-carrying J-6s than the Soviet Union had Mig-19s of this type.

China, on the other hand, built, upgraded, used and sold exactly this configuration a whole lot(thousands!)

Edited by Ainen
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 29/01/2019 at 19:48, Alopekethen said:

I'd love to see some IDF vehicles, but I don't think we'll see them in their own tree unless we get international trees. 

With an unlocking system like that of helicopters, allowing us to skip to BR 4.0, it's possible to add a full Israeli tree, even substantially more crowded in exotic vehicles than, say, France or Germany, and especially the UK.

On 30/01/2019 at 21:02, Mighty_Zuk said:

With an unlocking system like that of helicopters, allowing us to skip to BR 4.0, it's possible to add a full Israeli tree, even substantially more crowded in exotic vehicles than, say, France or Germany, and especially the UK.

This is the sort of system I've wanted for a long time. It allows for more minor nations and also gives a good solution to East vs West German vehicles .

• Upvote 1