Stona

Server Update 28.01.2019

10 hours ago, PantherAl said:

Not originally - the Laser Rangefinder for the Brad's wasn't a thing till the M2A2 and M3A2 which was post Desert Storm: they also got the beefed up armour package as well.

Cool beans. Thanks for the info :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal

15 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

I find this wording confusing.  What does this actually mean?

Apparently, the "operational" engine power output (which is lower than the maximum engine power due to secondary/auxiliary systems taking away part of the HP) was initially applied to these tanks instead of the maximum possible power. 

While this was somewhat correct, such limitation is usually NOT applied to the vehicles in WT, which benefit from their maximum possible power output in game (at least when spaded). Italian tanks engines have therefore been aligned to the same standard as the others. 

(This is how it has been explained to me)

Edited by Serpiko82
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sound bug in hanger and in game after this update, sounds static, background noise. if you click on a button it stops briefly. but then comes back. Nvr happened before this update, did file check, still there. does not happen in other games or programs, just warthunder. Thanks.

Stona (Posted )

Please submit bug report in technical section, thanks!
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The Centauro fuze bug was real and i am glad it was adressed,but the "A bug when there was no ammo rack detonation has been fixed" is incorrect. The Centauro, as stated on the manufacturer website, has a "Fire Extinguishing/Anti-explosion system in Crew cabin", which should act at least like the blow out panels.

Source: http://www.iveco-otomelara.com/wheeled/CentauroMGS.php

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Darkstar96 said:

The Centauro fuze bug was real and i am glad it was adressed,but the "A bug when there was no ammo rack detonation has been fixed" is incorrect. The Centauro, as stated on the manufacturer website, has a "Fire Extinguishing/Anti-explosion system in Crew cabin", which should act at least like the blow out panels.

Source: http://www.iveco-otomelara.com/wheeled/CentauroMGS.php

Fire suppression systems do not work on ammunition.  Propellent provides it's own oxygen.  The only thing that works is venting and plating between ammo and crew.  However, I believe 105mm ammunition comes with steel/brass casings, so it is considerably harder to cause ammunition detonation of 105mm ammo than 120mm ammo, which in NATO uses cellulose cartridges.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, _eNVee_ said:

I researched SIDAM 25 for 380K RP. I don't see the difference of 170K RP being transfered to my next research. Or it's gonna happen later?  

18 hours ago, Bountyhead said:

Good work on the update, but will those who researched the SIDAM be compensated with 170k RP?  It would be nice if that time wasn't wasted and could go towards other vehicles.

18 hours ago, OriginalGanksta said:

As probably many others are can we get some clarification on this or a timeline of when this will be credited?? That's a fair amount of RP missing now. 

It's same case as when we changed RP cost for example for rank III-V vehicles. Sorry Guys, there will be no transfer of RP to different modules here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

18 hours ago, Flashfire2205 said:

Isn't that why it should be a modification kind of like the 1983 upgrade for the T-72. Or the BMP-2 to BMP-2D, BMP-1 to BMP-1P, TOW-I for the Begleitpanzer 57, Milan 2 for Warrior. All of those are modification available in game. 

It would be pretty cool if you could upgrade the Bradley to add things introduced in later variants like, Rangefinder, TOW-2, ERA, Internal Kevlar lining which could help against small arms fire and some minor spalling.

The LRF was an upgrade to the A2 variant of the Bradley. The version we have is the original, not even the A1. I would personally love to see the M3A2 as a 8.3 or 8.7 with the APFSDS and TOW 2s.

Also none of the other 8.0 IFVs have LRFs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Stona said:

It's same case as when we changed RP cost for example for rank III-V vehicles. Sorry Guys, there will be no transfer of RP to different modules here.

This is pretty sad for those who have spent GE to make such Conversions.. I remember spending GE to unlock the Skyraider on day 1 and the same thing happened there.. Quite annoying to have nearly double the amount of GE taken off you for no reason...

medal

On 28/01/2019 at 11:39, Stona said:

Sidam 25 - RP requirements have been changed from 380,000 to 210,000.

Any reason this only applies the Sidam 25? when its an 8.0 RADAR guided SPAA yet all other 8.0 RADAR guided are 380k RP............. I would like to know the reasoning behind this? and surely its not because it has another one after it or its a rank 5 vehicle, its still a quad 25mm barrel Guided SPAA that should be rank 6 with 380k Research. or you lower all other 8.0's to match, because the Sidam massively outperforms the rest with its 4 barrel options.

The same can be said for the M163 and the M247 considering the M163 still costs 380k and has a vehicle afterwards and if anything should be placed at rank 5 with its RP changed if the Sidam is staying as is because its a 'rank 5'

Edited by TheCloop123
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

OTOMATIC -  a bug with the camera being positioned too low has been fixed. Previously it sometimes caused the SPAA model to disappear at specific angles.  

still broken in SIM. 

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report in technical section. thanks!
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

M3 Bradley - The vehicle no longer floats since it could only float after special preparation.

Maybe the special preparation could be an added modification to be selected on or off in the "Modifications" tab. If necessary, it could be something that takes a few seconds in game to "prepare" for before going swimming. 

I've tried twice to post on this thread regarding other bugs of AMX-10 and Centauro's absence of hull-break. Both posts don't appear.... What's the problem?

Stona (Posted )

You need to submit proper bug report in technical section, not here. Thanks.
medal medal medal

21 hours ago, TheCloop123 said:

when its an 8.0 RADAR guided SPAA yet all other 8.0 RADAR guided are 380k RP

There is an other exception: the AMX-30 DCA is also 210k RP which is also a big question mark. Why?

Btw, I asked almost the same question, but my post is vanished.:secret:

Edited by Pradata
medal medal medal

The warrior's optics now start with the higher magnification when changing to gunner view and the zoom button decreases it. All other vehicles work the opposite way. Gunn sight brings in the smallest magnification and then the zoom button increases it...