19/2/19 [1.85.0.83] Beaufort with torpedo having a bomb bay

Please add the following files and information to your opening post:

1. Hardware configuration of your MAC (OS Version, CPU, GPU, RAM, MAC Model).

2. A detailed description of the issue you have encountered. It is also important that you describe how we can reproduce the issue, if you are able to reproduce it.

The Beaufort equipped with a torpedo still technically has a bomb bay that has to be opened to drop the torp, even though it visually has no bomb bay and no opening animation.

Reproduction steps: Fly the british Beaufort equipped with a torpedo, try to drop the torpedo without opening your bomb bay doors.

3. If applicable, an attached screenshot showing the issue, as well the client replay file and the server replay.

Attached, no replay as I tested the issue in a test flight, but it also exists in matches so I can make a replay if needed.

4. Attach the Client Log (extension *.clog) of the session in which the error occurred (sort by date). If the problem is persistent, attach the latest one available.

• Can be found in: /My Games/WarThunder/_game_logs/
  • Attached.

shot 2019.01.25 07.28.46.jpg

2019_01_25_07_25_48__11808.clog

Are you saying that the torpedo should be inside the bomb bay? From my research it looks like the Torpedos are hung semi recessed with the doors open during loading.

image.png.4168737ef80171d986da1ab7b3d0ad

image.thumb.png.30e20c3feaeaefe67d260c99

.....and looking at more pictures, it looks like the in-game model is correct.

image.png.5a18fc26be6969e8ca617ed3645a00

image.thumb.png.1bf63b4b721a8fb4b3f07238

No, I'm saying that if "the Torpedos are hung semi recessed with the doors open during loading", then it is not possible to have an opening/retracting bomb bay door (while carrying a torp) so WT is clearly broken and unplayable the bomb bay controls should be removed while the aircraft has a torpedo - similar to the Wellington when equipped with torpedoes.

Edited by DestroyDaDa

• 4 weeks later...

Your Bug Report is submitted.

This thread is now archived.

If you wish to add extra information to the report, please send them to a Technical Moderator, mentioning this report and with the documents attached.

In the eventuality of any further need for information, you will be contacted by Private Message.

Thank you for helping us improving the game.

Sincerely,

Rapitor, for the ™ team

• Rapitor changed the title to 19/2/19 [1.85.0.83] Beaufort with torpedo having a bomb bay