View how many people have chosen which spawn location

Vixarious@psn

There are a lot of cases in game when the majority of players spawn in one location over the other thus keeping opening themselves up to getting flanked very easily, and depending on the map it might waste valuable time to move to the exposed flank.

So I suggest to just have a little counter next to the spawn point that shows how many players have selected a particular spawn location. This could be active just at the beginning of the match when people are still connecting and then be removed.

Also maybe have a different indicator for which spawn you have chosen, like a circle maybe? Its been too often that I didn't pay good enough attention as to which flag is slightly bigger.

I think it'll bring it that little bit of coordination to the player hive-mind, while (I think) not cost anything significant to develop.

image.thumb.png.89e680d1d6ba0c8fde35652c

• Upvote 17
medal medal medal

Open for Discussion.:salute:

I can think of the times I picked the wrong spawn and I was the only one at that spawn while everyone else was at the other one.:burned::018:

This would certainly help prevent that.

Edited by SAUBER_KH7
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...

The simple answer that it is based on various factors. In short, if it is open, it has a chance. But of course keep in mind that nothing happens overnight. Because there are many thousands of suggestions, we can not pass on all of them in one go.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Suggestion passed to the developers for consideration.

• Like 3