MTom

Air RB not woth playing anything but germans?

10 hours ago, ArhanghelGavriil said:

So i want to share this experience with all the new Allied players that complain about how much Axis aircrafts are over performing !

So I want to let everyone know that Mr ArhanghelGavriil is a member of a prominent sim squadron and an excellent Air Sim player, who mains in:

In sim:

109F4, 190A1, 109G2, 190A5, 109F2

In RB:

109F4, 190A1, F8F1B, P47D 28, 109G2

Recognising that he mains the German aeroplanes in sim but having a <1 frags/death in two US aircraft in RB yet? 

While the data indicates the Allies aeroplanes perform worse then those of Axis in his hand, he still suggested that Axis player’s advantages could be negated by “energy fighting doctrine” in one single Sim controlled RB gameplay anecdote. 

What Mr ArhanghelGavriil didn’t realise what he’s doing is that:

1. Using skills to compensate inherent lacking of climb/energy retention of overall US aeroplanes, and claim Axis is not overperforming. 

2. Ignoring the fact that player’s skills do vary, and your gameplay doesn’t address the issue for those new players who complain.

3. Notice that: 

New player can handle turnfighters in UK and JP trees well due to inherent advantages of turnfighters in turnfight. New players can handle Bf 109s decently well do to inherent energy retention advantage of Bf 109s in energy fight. 

In other words, New players in close aerial combat with 109s will have more advantage than another new player in a P63 or P47 because their 109s are born with more energy retention and lighter weight. To negate such advantage requires extra effort on the Allies’ side, which further contradicts your statement. It’s also part of the reasons why German pilots complain about pre-nerf spitfires so much.   

Most of the player community is comprised of these new players. When you are so familiar with the ballistics of 37mm and flight characteristics of P 39 and 63 series and shouting L2P to the new players before jumping into 109F4’s cockpit in Sim, I would highly recommend you look at the current stats of these Axis aircraft instead of making generalised statements from one single anecdote.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
medal medal

On 25/01/2019 at 08:36, Youda008 said:

The climb rate of A7M1 for example, is pretty average,

The climb rate is enough to co-alt their US counterparts in most of the Pacific maps, and even be above them if they don’t sideclimb. In combination with Germany, it doesn’t really need to worry about climb since 109s can just chase enemies down. All I need to do is just to harvest enemies in a fur ball, just similar to the role of G55S and G56. 

In terms of engine power and PtW, A7M1 is better than 5.7 griffon at both aspects without taking wingloading and extra fuel taken by griffon pilots into account. 

medal medal

12 hours ago, ArhanghelGavriil said:

After a few failed attempts, caused by my lack of knowledge on the aircraft, i took the P-63C-5 into test flight, to measure it's flight edge envelope performances and general behavior.

With the training complete, i brought it back to Realistic Battles, flying for Allied team with more than half the modules not researched.

So i want to share this experience with all the new Allied players that complain about how much Axis aircrafts are over performing !

In this match we are using energy fighting doctrine to negate Axis players advantages.

The first two BF's have bold claims about us going up to them for well treatment, but things have turned out otherwise for them.

Their minds were fueled  by pride at first, then by greed, then by fury when the situation turned against them.

Using energy fighting doctrine and clear minds we managed to turn the tables and win against them.

War Thunder RB Sim Controls P-63A-10

Last 2 planes were a BF and a Zero, the BF behaved like the first 2, only to get his plane and dreams of victory destroyed. 

The zero found itself at low altitude with me having massive energy advantage and luck on my side also :D

This is the difference between Victory !  and We almost win. As the last BF player said... but in my book it's written that dead pilots do not talk !:017:

Takes yellow damage before even getting 1 kill. 

That's a Yikes from me. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I believe that a7m2 is better than ki84 and n1k2 because it's like a zero with 2,200 hp engine. However, a7m2 is biggest and heaviest of the trio. A7m2 speed is par on n1k2 on medium to high alt. Ki84 is a beast in low alt. I would like to find out  to see a power to weight ratio depending what alt for the Japanese fighter trio. I believe ki84 and n1k2 will benefit at low alt because its lighter a7m2. A7m2 struggles on acceleration and roll rate but does it well low speed and high turning because it's a bigger wings to turn and bented with high speed. A7m2 prefer medium to higher alt with a strong power to weight and turning. Ki84 feels it can accelerates like a snake with great maneuverbility and weight but not great at high speed compression with a dive and high alt when a7m2 bnz at you. N1k2 can outclimb and outstall and this plane reminds me of bf109 g2 with much lighter and turns better but it's not great in high speed department. Again, both op Japanese best friends fighters can not beat a7m2 with turnrate and high speed compression.  a7m2 doesn't bleed with top speed unlike ki84 and n1k2 sisters. It reminds of Mitsubishi lancer vs subaru wrx vs nissan 350z vs Mazda rx7 in the old days with those comparisons for best cars but best japanese fighter for this game. I would love to see more advanced stats, wingloading, power to weight ratio from low, med and high alt, retaining energy, stalling factor and which plane gets more drag and thrust. I would need to understand why mustang d30 doing so poorly with better range, acceleration and top speed department  for a multi role fighter and seem frustrated against those three Japanese fighters. 3 player group flying griffon plane and calling me "a ufo" and "how can u climb so far and go so fast" when I fly a7m2 with my n1k1 and ki84 otsu buddies.I would recommend allies flying 5.7 griffons,  f4u4 corsiar and p38 if your against Japanese fighters. If anyone have experienced or found a weakness dogfighting against Japanese three of the most dominant fighters of the game and please post about a stats, video, tutorials or anything. Dont tell me to fly b17 or b29 with gunners :P 

• Confused 1
medal medal

Just wonder where this ocean of American tears will lead us in this game.

Airspawn for all US planes? A non-historical nerf for German, Italian and Japanese aircraft?
Or maybe hundreds of aggresive AI/bots to emulate historical advantage of US in numbers (late war it was up to 10/1 to the disadvantage of axis)?

Seriously, I don't care very much, I'm just curious.

Disclaimer predicting viewing my statistics - I don't play for stats, I'm an oldboy who is everage in timing and aiming, but first of all I feel free to play only what I want and nothing more. I don't feel obliged to grind everything and play anything that is in a given tech tree. I have my interests and sentiments, I play a lot almost every day, but only what I enjoy.

But if a player like me, who is in general average and skipped 90% of US tech tree, still has decent 1.8 KD and 50% winrate in over 200 AirRB matches playing P47M... mainly against such "wunderwaffe" (LOL) as Fw190D, Bf109K and Ta152, not to mention cruel jet predator (LOL) named He162 time to time......I feel a bit confused seeing all these tears.

Edited by Einherjer1979
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 7
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

5 hours ago, LobsterCoat said:

1. Using skills to compensate inherent lacking of climb/energy retention of overall US aeroplanes, and claim Axis is not overperforming. 

2. Ignoring the fact that player’s skills do vary, and your gameplay doesn’t address the issue for those new players who complain.

Regarding your first point, whats wrong with learning the strenghts and weaknesses of your plane? Using skill is now a bad thing and i should let myself get shot or what do you want to say? When i started the game i always tried to push my plane to the maximum, what i could get out of it thats the interesting part for me. If everyone refuses to learn because its too hard or anything then why not make all planes the same FM and guns just a different 3D model then it would all be balanced. This game has a steep learning curve and it already has been flattened by removing the wing rip in high G turns for example. Regarding your second point, yes player skills vary but that shouldnt be a free ticket to reason that everyone should get a free ticket out of a bad situation after they´ve done something really stupid.

6 hours ago, LobsterCoat said:

In other words, New players in close aerial combat with 109s will have more advantage than another new player in a P63 or P47 because their 109s are born with more energy retention and lighter weight. To negate such advantage requires extra effort on the Allies’ side, which further contradicts your statement. It’s also part of the reasons why German pilots complain about pre-nerf spitfires so much.   

As you said yourself it depends on the player skill if both players are willing to know their plane then they have a even playing field. Regarding the extra effort if you want to change that then you´d have to change human nature which i guess you cant (no offense). The Problem about pre-nerf spitfires was that they could do the same as 109´s but better, which equates to the problem of what should the axis do if they get outclimbed, outrun, outgunned and outturned? Should you just play XP-Pinata for the Allies? No so they refused to play and what you got was Hokkaido 24/7. Ironically when its Brits vs. US why do the US lose most times then? Because next to no one climbs. So it definitely has to do something with Axis planes overperforming when the Allies are losing.

The climb rate is enough to co-alt their US counterparts in most of the Pacific maps, and even be above them if they don’t sideclimb.

Notice something?

Recognising that he mains the German aeroplanes in sim but having a <1 frags/death in two US aircraft in RB yet? 

While the data indicates the Allies aeroplanes perform worse then those of Axis in his hand, he still suggested that Axis player’s advantages could be negated by “energy fighting doctrine” in one single Sim controlled RB gameplay anecdote.

The Data in this game is worthless since it doesnt take typcial GJ BS into account or internet related issues etc. Why is he not allowed to fly what he likes? Oh and if you´re already looking at stats he has about six times the battles in RB then you do and memorizing ballistics of weaponry isnt that hard either.

12 minutes ago, Einherjer1979 said:

Hokkaido 24/7 365 days a year nerfparty, you dont sleep on Hokkaido :D

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

Einherjer is right.

Just like me. In F4Us I can have positive K/D ratio but that doesn't matter in terms of US teams on overall. 

Yesterday I had a battle on Saipan. Like alaways my teammates dived instantly to the deck when they saw spam of A7M at their alt and one A6M5 above them and they were slauthered in fireball. Then I finally find myself on good position to fight japan 190 but he dived away so I saw some J2M a bit lower and shot him down. Then I regain some alt on about 2000 meters I shot down A7M and A6M. I was going pretty fast when that 190 was trying to chase with some other J2M but they were slower, so I get some separation in steep climb, then put plane in pure vertical, kicked rudder at the peak of it and on a dive I set the 190 afire and destroyed J2M with one long burst. But still they have 3 more planes which I didn't notice earlier and they the jumped on me and shot me down. 

I was in F4U-4...

If we had then 2 more planes we could win this easily, but no - they decided to die in stupid way.

So I will tell it once again:

US planes can be great but US teams in overall are RUBBISH and any 1,42 Ata bs can't change that fact.

And I'm also very average player

Edited by Diabel_Z_Piekla
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal

And it's true for other nations than US too.

If I, a very average player, can manage respectable results with early Yaks, which according to @Donald_Keener (and others whom seam to endorse he's opinion) are rubbish. Against "OP" 109's, Zeros and Ki-44. The issue is most likely not the alleged "Wunderwaffes".

The issue is : players (all nations, including Axis ones) just go 90° dive as soon they don't feel confortable. Which is the worst thing to do.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
medal

On 23/01/2019 at 10:58, Karatekakerlake said:

Allies, especially the US have the most undertiered planes and yet are incapable of winning.

2 hours ago, Einherjer1979 said:

So as always it turns out everything is fine, nerfs for Spitfires are good, non compressing overperforming 109s are historical and 75% winratio is because of the natural axis skill.

Morpheus19.jpg.386dbfa1db20fc452ceb42079

Edited by szepol
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 7

2 hours ago, Karatekakerlake said:

whats wrong with learning the strenghts and weaknesses of your plane?

There’s nothing wrong with it. The problem is that in this cherrypicked case he brought up, he was using his skills to coverup the game’s meta problem and concluded Axis is not OP.

Just like whip energy’s video about Javelin. Javelin is actually incompetetive, but it looks very competent in his video. Why? Cuz it’s seleced, cherrypicked, and compensated by his skills. 

if you want to change that then you´d have to change human nature which i guess you cant (no offense). 

The human nature for new players is to turnfight and dive attack, and I believe 109s do much better than their US counterparts. 

o so they refused to play 

Not this meme again. You start accusing Allies pilot of being incompetent again. It’s not they’re brain dead. It’s because the meta doesn’t favour them.  

I could just sit in my Do335 or Ta 152 and start saying Allie pilots are inferior then German pilots, but that doesn’t solve the issue of US new players whining. If they keep whining, one day something indecent will be eventually done to German aircraft by Gaijin, which none of us want to see that. 

Notice something?

Still, the climb of A7M1 is decent if it can keep up with side climbing

you´re already looking at stats he has about six times the battles in RB then you do and memorizing ballistics of weaponry isnt that hard either.

I have a frags per death 6 times of his. Learn to look at stats kid, number of battles doesn’t mean anything without combining with other stats. 

I can go up and head on for one kill

and die. I repeat that thounsands of time, does that make me a good player? 

Hokkaido 24/7 365 days a year nerfparty

US Team was actually very decent in Hokkaido when jugs had air spawn, remember? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
medal medal

19 minutes ago, szepol said:

So as always it turns out everything is fine, nerfs for Spitfires are good, non compressing overperforming 109s are historical and 75% winratio is because of the natural axis skill.

Yes the current 75 win rate of Axis is not sustainable. I really hope that gaijin will leave the 109s’ FM as what they should be and work on the new game mode. The current FMs of 109 and 190 are so much better then they used to. I mean Germany doesn’t need historical accuracy, we have UFO Ho 229 and 109Z that lacks technical data and performance data to prove FM. We have He 100D that’s not really the D variant and sits at 1.7 in RB. We also have 1.42ata and 1.98ata, which latter one doesn’t even have the clearance of RLM. 

So gaijin has given up historical accuracy of Gaerman tech tree long time ago, as long as we gaerman mains are happy. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

3 hours ago, Einherjer1979 said:

Airspawn for all US planes? A non-historical nerf for German, Italian and Japanese aircraft?
Or maybe hundreds of aggresive AI/bots to emulate historical advantage of US in numbers (late war it was up to 10/1 to the disadvantage of axis)?

Disclaimer predicting viewing my statistics - I don't play for stats, I'm an oldboy who is everage in timing and aiming, but first of all I feel free to play only what I want and nothing more. I don't feel obliged to grind everything and play anything that is in a given tech tree. I have my interests and sentiments, I play a lot almost every day, but only what I enjoy.

But if a player like me, who is in general average and skipped 90% of US tech tree, still has decent 1.8 KD and 50% winrate in over 200 AirRB matches playing P47M... mainly against such "wunderwaffe" (LOL) as Fw190D, Bf109K and Ta152, not to mention cruel jet predator (LOL) named He162 time to time......I feel a bit confused seeing all these tears.

Wait, a plane that can't be uptiered has a slightly better then average K/D? What madness!

Edited by DaffanZ
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

@Einherjer1979 I know I can only speak for myself, but I've found myself playing USA more and more because I enjoy the challenge, and I personally don't want to see much changed. My main wishes are to see certain planes go up in BR (F4U-1A, P-47D-28, P-51D-30, F-82E) and some go down in BR (F6F-5N, F4U1-C) but other than that I'm actually fine with how things are. If USA is very competitive but requires greater practice and diligence to be so, that's fine by me.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Einherjer1979 said:

It will probably lead us exactly where the German tears have led us.

Edited by ThaisS
  • Upvote 8
medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, ThaisS said:

German tears have led us

Which led to the death of spitfires. Increased engine weight, nerfed radiator, rubbish cannons. FM and flight performance solely based on the understate Pilots Notes instead of the actual performance manual, low 18lb boost, wrong ammunition reserve, etc, etc

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
medal medal

9 hours ago, LobsterCoat said:

In terms of engine power and PtW, A7M1 is better than 5.7 griffon at both aspects without taking wingloading and extra fuel taken by griffon pilots into account. 

Then how can you explain that those said Griffons outclimb A7M1 ?

3 hours ago, Karatekakerlake said:

Regarding your first point, whats wrong with learning the strenghts and weaknesses of your plane? Using skill is now a bad thing and i should let myself get shot or what do you want to say?

It's bad, when one side has to use skill but the second one doesn't.

Ironically when its Brits vs. US why do the US lose most times then? Because next to no one climbs.

Because Brits hold the same meta advantages over US as the Axis planes, with turn rate added as a bonus.

US vs UK isn't fair in the same way as US vs Germans and Japans.

Why is he not allowed to fly what he likes?

He is allowed to fly whatever he wants, but then he can't come to the forum and pretend to have objective and unbiased opinions about the game. He is clearly German fanboy, and will speak in a way to keep the German gameplay as good as it is.

2 hours ago, Diabel_Z_Piekla said:

Just like me. In F4Us I can have positive K/D ratio but that doesn't matter in terms of US teams on overall. 

US planes can be great but US teams in overall are RUBBISH and any 1,42 Ata bs can't change that fact.

Where were those superior German players when Spitfires got high octane fuel and P-47s were spawning over them? How come Bf-109s sudenly refused to climb and just rushed for attackers every game? Right, they were playing the FotM and ignoring the German fighter lineup.

Like i said many times on other places, good players only go where it's worth to. If it's not worth to play US for an average player, their teams will be bad and lack good fighter pilots.

• Upvote 7
medal

24 minutes ago, LobsterCoat said:

Which led to the death of spitfires. Increased engine weight, nerfed radiator, rubbish cannons. FM and flight performance solely based on the understate Pilots Notes instead of the actual performance manual, low 18lb boost, wrong ammunition reserve, etc, etc

So now even Spitfires are too weak to counter German clubbers? "Death of Spitfires" that's a good one. Spitfires were doing well in 2012 when the game came out and they are doing well now.

I'll admit that MkI and MkII overheat way too much and MkVc is overtiered but F MkIX, LF MkIX and every single Griffon are simply excellent and they are pretty much direct counters to Bf109s. They climb on par, Spitfires are more maneouverable, Bf109s are faster. If F MkIX vs G-2 or Bf109K-4 vs MkXIV is not a fair match up, I don't know what is.

Btw, you are aware that Griffons running 25lbs boost would have to go up in BR? Current Mk22 and Mk24 outperform every single German prop at literally every single measureable flight parameter, with Bf109/Fw190/Ta152 having no chance to fight back. The 5.7 Griffons with 25lbs would perform just as well. But I guess this is exactly what you want. When Spitfires have similar climbrate, better maneovuerability but are slightly slower - clearly German are OP because they have the speed advantage. But if Spitfires had speed, climb and maneouverability advantage - yeah, that would be fine in your eyes. You accuse people of being this "wehraboo" but at the same time your atitude suggest you don't want balanced game, you want Allies to absolutely dominate.

TheElite96 (Posted )

Please do not use "Wehraboo" as a term here to describe someone, it can be taken out of context very easily and used against someone, and because of this it is not allowed, even if the original "intent" is not so.

Do Not:
1.1.1. Insult any forum members, Gaijin employee or forum staff.

friendly reminder
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, Youda008 said:

Then how can you explain that those said Griffons outclimb A7M1 

Griffons have less drag, spitfire’s eliptical wings minimise the induced drag, so the so called “extremely draggy airframe of spitfire” is an urban legend. You make go check the Oswald Facotr Number,  see how elipitical wings perform in CFD, and check turbulence and wake of such wingtype. 

26 minutes ago, Youda008 said:

Because Brits hold the same meta advantages over US as the Axis planes, with turn rate added as a bonus.

Now you see what I want to say in the previous posts. Upvote. 

28 minutes ago, Youda008 said:

good players only go where it's worth to.

This line is gold. 

medal medal

57 minutes ago, Youda008 said:

Where were those superior German players when Spitfires got high octane fuel and P-47s were spawning over them? How come Bf-109s sudenly refused to climb and just rushed for attackers every game? Right, they were playing the FotM and ignoring the German fighter lineup.

IMO they're is no need for any single-engined fighters and even some twin-engined to have airspawn at all.

Don't you remember that then german P-47 was one of the most flown plane, with bs battles when there's were +7 jugs on german side against +7 jugs in US team?

When P-47 lost its airspawn I thought that then finally Ta 152s could lost it too, but I was wrong...

Edited by Diabel_Z_Piekla
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

50 minutes ago, Rclz said:

So now even Spitfires are too weak to counter German clubbers? "Death of Spitfires" that's a good one. Spitfires were doing well in 2012 when the game came out and they are doing well now.

I'll admit that MkI and MkII overheat way too much and MkVc is overtiered but F MkIX, LF MkIX and every single Griffon are simply excellent and they are pretty much direct counters to Bf109s. They climb on par, Spitfires are more maneouverable, Bf109s are faster. If F MkIX vs G-2 or Bf109K-4 vs MkXIV is not a fair match up, I don't know what is.

Btw, you are aware that Griffons running 25lbs boost would have to go up in BR? Current Mk22 and Mk24 outperform every single German prop at literally every single measureable flight parameter, with Bf109/Fw190/Ta152 having no chance to fight back. The 5.7 Griffons with 25lbs would perform just as well. But I guess this is exactly what you want. When Spitfires have similar climbrate, better maneovuerability but are slightly slower - clearly German are OP because they have the speed advantage. But if Spitfires had speed, climb and maneouverability advantage - yeah, that would be fine in your eyes. You accuse people of being this "wehraboo" but at the same time your atitude suggest you don't want balanced game, you want Allies to absolutely dominate.

I agree with RCLz with the difference that the Spitfire are sealclubbers in Matches. See the M k24 for example. No german fighter can counter the allies at its BR. You fight against P 51H and those at the same time which leads in the famous "YOU GOT A HOLE IN YOUR LEFT WING" situation. (Actually most of the time I end up as a baked duck but thats another story)

54 minutes ago, Rclz said:

You forgot "overwhelming armament".

Without it its useless for average joe to waste his speed, altitude and positional advantage in a headon vs 410.

30 minutes ago, Rclz said:

You accuse people of being this "wehraboo" but at the same time your atitude suggest you don't want balanced game, you want Allies to absolutely dominate.

What’s wrong with you?

I never accused someone of being wehraboo. It’s violating community rules that you say such things to me and make malicious presumptions. Your have deviated the discussion, while I’m simply listing the facts about spitfire. 

Fact are: 

Increased engine weight: from 605KG to 900KG, which is historically accurate. Implemented in 1.71

nerfed radiator: stated in the manual that griffons shouldn’t overheat unless in climb, while in game it overheats irreversibly. The overheat model of merlin engine is simply false after 1.79 implementation and bug reports have been submitted yet no change made.

rubbish cannons: there is a thread about Hispano underperforming. I don’t need to explain further. 

FM and flight performance solely based on the understate Pilots Notes instead of the actual performance manual: that’s what gaijin has been doing on British aircraft all the time. As we can see what has been done to Javelin.  

Boost: while war time setting commonly sits at 21lbs, and few 25lbs were modified to intercept V1, gaijin refuse to implement yet adds 1.98ata to K4. These has been request for 25lbs since 2014.

wrong ammunition reserve: Should be 290 to 300 rounds for the C wing. 

What I’m stating are simply facts, and now you assume my intention that I want Allies to dominate? 

Now lets talk about the actual content of your reply: 

45 minutes ago, Rclz said:

They climb on par, Spitfires are more maneouverable, Bf109s are faster. If F MkIX vs G-2 or Bf109K-4 vs MkXIV is not a fair match up, I don't know what is.

Yes spitfires climb very well especially the Mk IX, but you neglect that spitfires simply lacks energy retention and have irreversible overheat. In your match up situation, yes spitfires will have turnfight advantage, but its role in the mate is rather limited. 

In the actual meta, spitfires need to survive rounds of BnZs and energy bleed. 

First round initiated by Do 335 doing positional denying, which is rather easy to dodge but is enough to neutralise the altitude advantage and positioning. 

Second round done by Ta 152H and C variant. This time spitfires are already exposed and Ta 152s come from higher position. This stage requires spitfires to bleed a lot of energy and altitude to perform defensive manoeuvres. 

Third round done by Kurfurst, Dora, and G56s which most spitfires die because no one would enter a 1v1 combat Kurfurst and G56s are able to harvest them with energy advantage. 

58 minutes ago, Rclz said:

Current Mk22 and Mk24 outperform every single German prop at literally every single measureable flight parameter, with Bf109/Fw190/Ta152 having no chance to fight back.

Simply false. The Axis team is very capable of dealing with spitfires nowadays. 

59 minutes ago, Rclz said:

yeah, that would be fine in your eyes

You presumed my position again, that’s very rude.

• Upvote 5
medal medal

2 hours ago, szepol said:

Complains are about US supposedly being weak, not about Spitfire's termo. Claiming 109s do not comperess is either a delusion or a plain lie. 75% winratio for Axis (supposedly, they are lower than that) results from 75% of player flying like donkeys, unable to deal with any opponents with the slightest speed or alt advantage and diving 90° to the ground as a result, surrending any chances to put up a fight.

Meanwhile, Many Non-Axis players are well too quick and happy to blame "Axis OP UFOs" and other false excuses for their own lackings. Prefering to be blind to these lackings of theirs.

So, I retrun you the meme :

Morpheus19.jpg.386dbfa1db20fc452ceb42079

• Confused 5
  • Upvote 2
medal

11 minutes ago, JagdEnte said:

See the M k24 for example. No german fighter can counter the allies at its BR

How often do you see Mk 24 in a downtier against Germany? Kurfurst won’t even fight Mk24 in current BR setting. 

How often do you see K4 in downtier clubs tier III?

• Upvote 5
medal medal

1 minute ago, LobsterCoat said:

How often do you see Mk 24 in a downtier against Germany? Kurfurst won’t even fight Mk24 in current BR setting. 

How often do you see K4 in downtier clubs tier III?

Not even talking bout the K4, The TA 152 for example. And I never seen a K4 club in tier III yet