MTom

7.7-8.0 is unplayable right now, because of the unbalanced addition of all the fast vehicles.

2 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

Even if they fix ammo racks, have the fuses triggered by the armour and the invincible tires it's still better than anything at 7.7 and even 8.3. Name me one vehicle that has a better overall performance at that rating.

Spoilers; there isn't any :p:

If the STB-1 could pull off the sort of shenanigans the Centauro can in a match, we might actually have a contender

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

42 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

This is basically what happens for every other vehicle in game, why should it be different on a Centauro?

Are you some kind of special? Every other vehicle can be oneshotted most of the time, while Centauro almost never.

43 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

Fix the issues it has and it's a 7.7 vehicle.

No its not

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

He's referring that the Italian vehicles use this more than anyone else. There's a significant distinction between that. It's like everyone has access to APHE, but Russia uses them more than others.

I still fail to see a point in this whine. 

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

Except their guns are not stabilized, the Centauro is not hull breakable, it can actually reverse and it's not limited to being a premium vehicle. Should also mention that they're much more capable snipers as well since they actually have 12x optics.

It's 7.7, it's has decent armor so it shouldn't hullbeak, M18 can't reverse? It's a tank destroyer with good zoom, shocker.

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

Besides, I very much doubt the STB-1 can take a 120mm AP shell to the turret with grace like the Centauro can

Forgetting that the STB is actually able to bounce it, that was a bad shot. He hit your cupola and wasn't even aiming as he was covered by bushes.

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

Learn the difference between a vehicle that's significantly advantageous over others to being "Competitive" to which, the STB-1 certainly is in it's own right.

If you compare an STB to an M48 the advantages are big. Better mobility, better ammo, has a stabilizer and better zoom.

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

Even the OF-40 is inferior to the Centauro until the Mk.2A

We are comparing apples and oranges again. An armored car in WT is better than an MBT for the qualities it possesses. 

1 hour ago, lVrizl said:

Also yes, having a laser rangefinder is an extreme advantage since it disregards the crewmember skill of "Rangefinding" alongside the typical "rangefinder" module by allowing the module itself make accurate readings out to even 4km. I don't expect you to get the nuance of it considering how little Tier 6 you've played outside of the Abrams

A) I never even bothered using rangefinders in my 2 years of playing as the maps where I actually need it are so rare, I don't sit sniping from 2km away and most importantly I have always relied on my own experience when ranging targets. What you just said makes no sense at all as hitting targets with shells that travel at 1700m/s with 12x zoom is a lot easier that hitting targets with shells travelling twice as slow, so having played or not tier 6 is irrelevant and you just made a big blooper here. Seriously, you sound like one of those guys that rushes to a vehicle which is strong, plays and exploits it until he gets bored and then complains and pushes for it to be changed so that others have less fun with it. Well done boy.

54 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

Even if they fix ammo racks, have the fuses triggered by the armour and the invincible tires it's still better than anything at 7.7 and even 8.3. Name me one vehicle that has a better overall performance at that rating.

Every wheeled vehicle has invincible tires so what's your point? I said it already, if it has better performance why is that an issue? STB had better performance before Centauro at 7.7 and now Cent has better performance than the STB. What you fail to see is that by changing the armor so that it sets fuses and making ammo explode you are substantially turning it into a 1shot vehicle as any turret shot will most likely kill 3/4 members and a center hull shot over the engine will always cause sufficient damage to again at least 3/4 members.

38 minutes ago, MTom said:

Are you some kind of special? Every other vehicle can be oneshotted most of the time, while Centauro almost never.

You have reading problems? I clearly stated if you fail to one shot a vehicle like it happens often with HEAT-FS, unless you are rally special and manage to one shot everything with HEAT-FS, which I doubt. 

38 minutes ago, MTom said:

No its not

Yes it is and you're just xxxxxxxx.

47 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

If the STB-1 could pull off the sort of shenanigans the Centauro can in a match, we might actually have a contender

Yet the Centauro is so op and your stats are the same for both vehicles, the irony.

Edited by LandKreuzer_89
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

Landkreuzer name me one vehicle that's better than the Centauro at 7.7-8.3

Which part of this did you not understand: "if it has better performance why is that an issue"?

Edited by LandKreuzer_89
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

1 minute ago, DramaticPooP said:

Aren't you advocating that it should stay at 7.7 even when it has better performance than every other vehicle at 7.7-8.3?

Do you know the joke when they announce it on the radio:

" everyone be careful a lunatic is driving to the wrong direction on the highway"

Person in the car:

"one? all of them!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal

24 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

I still fail to see a point in this whine. 

That's your own fault, not ours

24 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

It's 7.7, it's has decent armor so it shouldn't hullbeak, M18 can't reverse? It's a tank destroyer with good zoom, shocker.

M18 reverses at nearly 20km/h, Centauro at 40km/h. M18 doesn't even have a zoom optics, it's basically the gunner pushing his eyeball into the optics in comparison to the M4A3 at the same BR of 5.3

They're not even in the same league.

Do you even bother to check yourself before saying something so ignorant that a tank destroyer gets good optics? What??

30 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

Forgetting that the STB is actually able to bounce it, that was a bad shot. He hit your cupola and wasn't even aiming as he was covered by bushes.

Bounce where? The outer edges of it's turret? The upper third of the turret mantlet? Boy sure wish that's where players would normally shoot at instead of center mass like any normal person would do.

35 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

If you compare an STB to an M48 the advantages are big. Better mobility, better ammo, has a stabilizer and better zoom.

And if we compare the Centauro to the STB, the advantages are even bigger with significantly better mobility, the same ammo, the same stabilizer and arguably just as effective zoom.

39 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

We are comparing apples and oranges again. An armored car in WT is better than an MBT for the qualities it possesses. 

Hey, you wanted to throw the STB-1 out there, why not the OF-40 too considering the Centuaro is very much superior to them

42 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

A) I never even bothered using rangefinders in my 2 years of playing as the maps where I actually need it are so rare, I don't sit sniping from 2km away and most importantly I have always relied on my own experience when ranging targets. What you just said makes no sense at all as hitting targets with shells that travel at 1700m/s with 12x zoom is a lot easier that hitting targets with shells travelling twice as slow, so having played or not tier 6 is irrelevant and you just made a big blooper here. Seriously, you sound like one of those guys that rushes to a vehicle which is strong, plays and exploits it until he gets bored and then complains and pushes for it to be changed so that others have less fun with it. Well done boy.

Curious because you don't have a tank that can fire a shell that fast to begin with, not even the Abrams can. Also, most of the tanks you're playing in and against aren't able to utilize that range to greater effect like those at top tier either due to the poor zoom at those ranges or poor ballistic performance. Some of them get around this issue because of APHE like the Tigers / Panthers or due to their inherent speed to close the distance quickly like the M18 or Lorraine 40t

Considering the LRF is exclusive to Tier 6, yes, you honestly wouldn't get the nuance of it's usefulness considering how quickly everybody moves at Tier 6 in comparison to every tank below them.

Really, you're just making yourself out to be ignorant of gameplay at top tier and make broad assumptions about it.

52 minutes ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

Yet the Centauro is so op and your stats are the same for both vehicles, the irony.

Math must be difficult for you:

Spoiler

F25067D93AA16089F3D50381DB0BD8B130160AD6

My STB-1 with an Aced crew against my Centauro with a stock lvl20 crew

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So allies fanboys are complaing about fast movile postwar tank when they club for years whit similar tanks???

War Thunder karma :lol2:

The best part is when you read "have stabilizer" "the shell just overpenn" "hullbreak" :lol2:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Jagd27 said:

So allies fanboys are complaing about fast movile postwar tank when they club for years whit similar tanks???

War Thunder karma :lol2:

The best part is when you read "have stabilizer" "the shell just overpenn" "hullbreak" :lol2:

Where have you been? The Soviets have been dominating this BR range since the LeoA1A1 moved up :D

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

M18 reverses at nearly 20km/h, Centauro at 40km/h. M18 doesn't even have a zoom optics, it's basically the gunner pushing his eyeball into the optics in comparison to the M4A3 at the same BR of 5.3

I wasn't comparing it to the M18 point by point except for the reverse part and earlier I was just listing vehicles that can go 40km/h off-road. Just like I never said that ALL TD's have good optics even though most of them do, like the Germans and most things at those BR's have rather good ones too (the Leo has an even better one). The m18 has a historical optic with 3x zoom I believe, if I'm not mistaken.

35 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Bounce where? The outer edges of it's turret? The upper third of the turret mantlet?

The turret man, I was talking about the turret! STB has some areas where the 120mm can bounce easily. I repeat, that was a cupola shot done without even aiming.

39 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

And if we compare the Centauro to the STB, the advantages are even bigger with significantly better mobility, the same ammo, the same stabilizer and arguably just as effective zoom.

Remove the slightly better mobility (things like acceleration and reverse) and the broken DM and voila, the "huge" advantages the Cent has are gone.

Btw STB has 0.8-0.16x zoom vs 12x max on the Cent, it's better.

42 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Hey, you wanted to throw the STB-1 out there, why not the OF-40 too considering the Centuaro is very much superior to them

Because I used the STB as an example saying it was much better than all 7.7s before the Cent came, simple as that.

43 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Curious because you don't have a tank that can fire a shell that fast to begin with, not even the Abrams can.

1700 was an example. M1 can do it at 1500 so yeah, useless comment from you.

44 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Also, most of the tanks you're playing in and against aren't able to utilize that range to greater effect like those at top tier either due to the poor zoom at those ranges or poor ballistic performance

BS. There are plenty of tanks at lower BR's that have 8x and 12x zooms. Plus it proves my point that I am able to snipe at 1.6-2km just as well without lasers and with much weaker equipment. I never said I can hit everything at that range but calculating the distance is what I mean, most of the time I rely on my instinct and map knowledge (despite having many vehicles that have a rangefinder equipped).

53 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Considering the LRF is exclusive to Tier 6, yes, you honestly wouldn't get the nuance of it's usefulness considering how quickly everybody moves at Tier 6 in comparison to every tank below them.

I repeat, I never waste time acquiring target distances. At tier 6 it wouldn't be any different believe me (even because the great zoom helps a lot). Plus, just stop making tier 6 seems like some pro place as I've been there and it was incredibly boring and repetitive to play. It's a lot easier than lower BR's.

54 minutes ago, lVrizl said:

Math must be difficult for you:

That's because I saw your TS stats without updating. Still there isn't that much difference and you have plenty of vehicles with better performance. If it was so powerful I would expect you to have at least a 3-4 K/D, something much higher than your average but this isn't the case. It's like me saying that the M103 is OP when my stats are absolute trash in it.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

2 hours ago, LandKreuzer_89 said:

The turret man, I was talking about the turret! STB has some areas where the 120mm can bounce easily. I repeat, that was a cupola shot done without even aiming.

If you read carefully, I was already referring to the turret in the first place

Remove the slightly better mobility (things like acceleration and reverse) and the broken DM and voila, the "huge" advantages the Cent has are gone.

Btw STB has 0.8-0.16x zoom vs 12x max on the Cent, it's better.

Debatable, the Cent's 12x is better to use as it allows for peripherals to catch targets moving still compared to the 16x. Especially considering most of the other MBTs dont have the same level of zoom but are compensated due to that LRF module.

Because I used the STB as an example saying it was much better than all 7.7s before the Cent came, simple as that.

Wouldn't dare say the STB was "much better" than other 7.7 considering it's only advantage was having a stabilizer. Really not so simple when it's matched and surpassed in other areas to it's capability as a tank. Even so, the Cent is so vastly better in nearly all aspects to it that it isn't even a fair matchup. A 1v1 situation between the two, the Centauro has the better first strike capability hands down.

1700 was an example. M1 can do it at 1500 so yeah, useless comment from you.

Nope, other rounds exceed 1500 like the Russian APFSDS ranging from 1600-1800. Huge difference between these APFSDS rounds in comparison to both APDS and HEAT-FS rounds for sniping, penetration and post-penetration damage.

"Useless"

BS. There are plenty of tanks at lower BR's that have 8x and 12x zooms. Plus it proves my point that I am able to snipe at 1.6-2km just as well without lasers and with much weaker equipment. I never said I can hit everything at that range but calculating the distance is what I mean, most of the time I rely on my instinct and map knowledge (despite having many vehicles that have a rangefinder equipped).

There's not a lot of lower BR tanks that even reach 12x zoom

For 8x it's better comparison for your point since it's still better than binos zoom but most of the lower BR vehicles only get to that zoom level

Russian vehicles just dont

Majority of Tier 4 Germany doesn't aside from the Panthers reaching binos zoom

All of Tier 4 Britain has up to binos zoom

Majority of Tier 4 US has up to binos zoom

Same with France

Japan is the only significant outlier having 16x on quite a bit of their lower BR tanks from 7.7

The M41 bulldogs have better zoom than binos

That said, it still leaves it down to the fact of poor round performance at ranges. US and Soviet tanks specifically is hit with this drop in performance until HEAT rounds. Which to begin with, negate any sort of meaningful armor at all ranges at 7.7. Also, very few tanks at lower BR with only a few at 7.3 have actual rangefinder modules. A gross exaggeration on your part, you should check yourself on the lower BR tanks that can meet a Centauro that actually have one.

I repeat, I never waste time acquiring target distances. At tier 6 it wouldn't be any different believe me (even because the great zoom helps a lot). Plus, just stop making tier 6 seems like some pro place as I've been there and it was incredibly boring and repetitive to play. It's a lot easier than lower BR's.

Mmhmm, sure, I believe you. Why don't you try again without using the Abrams, on the most played nation, with the most powerful lineup at top tier, with a useable stock grind because APFSDS and play your Leopard at 7.7 and work up the ladder.

Then come back and tell me again how much easier it is than lower BRs

That's because I saw your TS stats without updating. Still there isn't that much difference and you have plenty of vehicles with better performance. If it was so powerful I would expect you to have at least a 3-4 K/D, something much higher than your average but this isn't the case. It's like me saying that the M103 is OP when my stats are absolute trash in it.

????

Spoiler

http://thunderskill.com/en/stat/lVrizl/vehicles/r#type=army&role=tank_destroyer&country=country_italy

Last stats update: Jan 23, 2019, 3:40:25 AM, compared with Jan 20, 2019, 11:57:38 PM

Centauro

• Battles202+6
  • Respawns202+9
  • Victories103+4
  • Defeats99+2
  • Deaths186+9
  •  
  • Air frags / battle0
  • Air frags / death0
  • Overall air frags4
  • tank.png
  • Ground frags / battle1.7+0.09
  • Ground frags / death1.8
  • Overall ground frags

http://thunderskill.com/en/stat/lVrizl/vehicles/r#type=army&role=medium_tank&country=country_japan

STB-1

• Battles464
  • Respawns465
  • Victories265
  • Defeats199
  • Deaths408
  •  
  • Air frags / battle0
  • Air frags / death0
  • Overall air frags1
  • tank.png
  • Ground frags / battle1.3
  • Ground frags / death1.5
  • Overall ground frags

Right, nearly less than half the battles with better KD and climbing

That's because I don't GE my modules on all my tanks and have to grind my way to get my tank in a working condition. This isn't like starting out in a T-34 or Panther with APHE and all you need to do is get it to penetrate and let the APHE do all the work. You should know, you played the Leopard.

That said, you're severely downplaying the difference in performance with broad assumptions on vehicle capability which is the same as some IS-6 player saying the IS-6 is not OP because their stats are trash in it.

Edited by lVrizl
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It's hideous that some people completely shrug off how OP the Centauro is...

Normally when a vehicle is fast and have a good gun it trades it for survivability...but not the Centauro.

If you see it, most of the time it's not enough to see it first and have the first shot, you have to have the second third or fourth shot too without him returning fire to take it out.

Example video:

Edited by MTom
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

On 19/01/2019 at 16:47, Turra said:

well, i would not blame it all on the vehicles, i would blame most of it on poor map designs that allows spawncamping from 1-3km away.

Pull back a little further and look at the implementation. Here we go again with GJ introducing a different set of vehicles without looking into how they will change the meta of the game. And, if they are looking into it, they sure are not doing anything about it. 

We are seeing an ever increase in faster equipment on the field, matched up, wit slow lumbering heavies. We heard the cries when the M18 would fly around all over the place. Then we had the AMX’s. Now we have the Italians. 

A vehicle that can be across the map before the enemy is badly out of their own spawn is a problem. 

When a Centauro, in a downtier match, on Berlin, can get itself into position at the extreme northwest flank, on the enemy side, that a Vickers and a T32 can’t even get to from their own side, is a problem. 

It’s changing the whole meta of the game

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

3 minutes ago, *KnightsCross20 said:

Pull back a little further and look at the implementation. Here we go again with GJ introducing a different set of vehicles without looking into how they will change the meta of the game. And, if they are looking into it, they sure are not doing anything about it. 

We are seeing an ever increase in faster equipment on the field, matched up, wit slow lumbering heavies. We heard the cries when the M18 would fly around all over the place. Then we had the AMX’s. Now we have the Italians. 

A vehicle that can be across the map before the enemy is badly out of their own spawn is a problem. 

When a Centauro, in a downtier match, on Berlin, can get itself into position at the extreme northwest flank, on the enemy side, that a Vickers and a T32 can’t even get to from their own side, is a problem. 

It’s changing the whole meta of the game

I kinda hate top tier because of the bumper cars with guns gameplay and gone back to 7.7-8.0 usually to see "real" tankish gameplay...i mean tactics, hull down long range fight and so on....and these cars are totally ruining the lower BRs teh same way.

What i mean is like the Challenger in top tier literally slated to only roll 2-3 hills from it's spawn the wait, because the enemies from the other side of the map will be there that time and it's better to wait for them than run into their ambush. But that is one vehicle too slow for the top tier meta.

With the implementation of the italian rocketcars Gaijin basically slated the same role on EVERY other normal tank in the tiers from 6.7 up to 9.0!! We have to tiptoe our way from our spawn covering each other and looking behind our back just 2 mins into the battle and in the proximity of our own spawn knowing all too well that even if we wait for the CEntauro see it shoot it theres more than 60% chance that we will die because our first shot wont kill it.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I main Germany with the three available leo 1s at the moment to finally hit top tier one time so I can't really comment about the Centauro. I rarely see him on the opposite team (only mixed battles). But I get constantly harassed and annoyed by BMPs, Objects, Warriors and Bradleys, which lob ATGMs at me and kill me with their automatic cannons. If you are in a Leo 1 and one of them sees you first, you are ***** most of the time. So you have to keep in mind that one of those buggers is somewhere hiding, flanking and trying to ambush you in your glass cannon. So please experience the same with the Centauro (although their buggy ammo racks and DM are an issue).

medal medal

I play 8.7 constantly for last 3 weeks. Centauros kill more and are bigger danger in this BR than any other 8.7 tank. So 7.7 tank is dominating in 8.7 more than Leopard A1A1 or OF40.

When we are at it OF40 is just italian leopard 1, they should just change OF40 to 7.7 and Centauro to 8.7

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, Turboyota said:

I main Germany with the three available leo 1s at the moment to finally hit top tier one time so I can't really comment about the Centauro. I rarely see him on the opposite team (only mixed battles). But I get constantly harassed and annoyed by BMPs, Objects, Warriors and Bradleys, which lob ATGMs at me and kill me with their automatic cannons. If you are in a Leo 1 and one of them sees you first, you are ***** most of the time. So you have to keep in mind that one of those buggers is somewhere hiding, flanking and trying to ambush you in your glass cannon. So please experience the same with the Centauro (although their buggy ammo racks and DM are an issue).

well same goes for those lightly armored tanks, if you see them first they're dead.

• Upvote 2
medal medal

10 minutes ago, Graxum said:

well same goes for those lightly armored tanks, if you see them first they're dead.

Most of the time yes. I just wanted to clarify that we all suffer from the same things in some way. They are fast and way smaller than the Centauro and you must be constantly aware of the threat. They are also perfect to counter the Centauro. So I believe that the buggy DMs are the bigger issue. Be it the Centauro or Helicopters. I also think that the offroad performance of wheeled vehicles in RB is still too good, which allows Centauros to rush over open plains and fields.

I can't imagine what will happen if Gaijin gets the idea to introduce the prototype Draco (Centauro with the OTOMATIC turret) as a premium or so.

medal medal

11 hours ago, lVrizl said:

Then come back and tell me again how much easier it is than lower BRs

Are you denying that with top tier vehicles it's easier to snipe? I doubt you realize what you are saying. Anyways I have ready stated that I'm not interested in high BR stuff as the grinds are too long and the fun isn't guaranteed (at least for me). I prefer sitting and playing 4.7-7.7 where I still have some fun. Seriously top tiers aren't as hard as you describe them, super fast ammo with super zooms and extremely mobile vehicles. This whine about Cent reminds me of people complaining about M1, just because players need a bit more aiming and need to watch their flanks they panic ams start complaining.

For 8x it's better comparison for your point since it's still better than binos zoom but most of the lower BR vehicles only get to that zoom level

The German TD's have almost all 10x, but this means nothing as I have already stated that I can easily acquire enemy distances regardless of zoom. Actually I never like that great zoom that some vehicles have as in most maps they are simply redundant.

That's because I don't GE my modules on all my tanks and have to grind my way to get my tank in a working condition.

Big deal, I do that too even without prrmium. But still having 1.8 after 200 battles (should be fully spaded right?) and calling it the most op vehicle.in game is hard to believe.

3 hours ago, MTom said:

It's hideous that some people completely shrug off how OP the Centauro is...

Which part of broken DM don't you understand? People who claim it needs hullbreak are just ignorants that don't know how to aim and do not understand how that mechanic works.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal

Ah so you like to play at 4.7 to 7.7 br range, is that why you want the Centauro to sit at 7.7? 

The Centauro is still better than anything at 7.7-8.3 and you have provided no valid statements to back up your claim as to why it should be there. You just keep going on and on that it's DM is broken and it will be fixed and therefore it's not OP yet it overperforms every vehicle at that BR. 

Poor AMX-10RC, if only you'd been in the Italian tree you could've known greatness.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

The Centauro is still better than anything at 7.7-8.3 and you have provided no valid statements to back up your claim as to why it should be there.

I am curios here, why are you claim that it "the best" at 7.7-8.3BR?

It got good mobility fore a wheeled vehicle it got about the same 105mm cannon all other nato tanks have at this BR, it will get hurt by any thing sneeze at it having just thick enough armor to make sure APHE will trigger.

As I don't own this vehicle I can only tell from going against it experience and I rather be against it than any of the following T-55A,T-54-49/51,objekt 120,T-62,T95e1,M103,STB-1,AMX-30B2,any thing there can lob atgms over hills. Why you might think? you shoot the Centauro in its turret you generally kill the 2-3 crew there fully disabling it, yes its is rarely getting 1shotted due to crew spacing out but still no problems in using 2-3 shells on.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

All of those vehicles are easier kills. They can often be one shotted excluding M103, they're slower and can easily be disabled. Even if DM is fixed on the Centauro you can never detrack a wheeled vehicle so even if you blow up a couple of wheels it will still have traction to move away albeit at a lower speed. Now I admit most issues people have with the Centauro is that it's DM is broken like LandKreuzer is trying to point out, but it's still better than any other light tank at 7.7-8.3.

Look at what we have there, Shillieagh at 8.3, Object 906 at 8.0, AMX-10RC at 8.0, Object 120 at 7.7. Now are any of these comparable to the Centauro even with a fixed DM?

16 hours ago, DramaticPooP said:

Aren't you advocating that it should stay at 7.7 even when it has better performance than every other vehicle at 7.7-8.3?

Being better is not synonym of needing an uptier. When comparing it to 7.7-8.3's you are comparing things that have completely different playstyles and are two different vehicle classes.

15 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

Shillieagh at 8.3, Object 906 at 8.0, AMX-10RC at 8.0, Object 120 at 7.7. Now are any of these comparable to the Centauro even with a fixed DM?

A light tank with ATGM launcher, an amphibious light tank with similar ammo (and APHE) and a pure tank destroyer with a huge gun (and better ammo). The one you could compare it to is the AMX which on paper is seems pretty similar. Has lower top speed and maybe it's overall less maneuverable, has no stabilizer but gets APFSDS, better armor and better depression with a faster turret. I think this vehicle is suffering from the Centauro fame, that as I've already explained is having so much attention due to its broken/bugged DM.  

medal medal medal

I would say

26 minutes ago, DramaticPooP said:

Look at what we have there, Shillieagh at 8.3, Object 906 at 8.0, AMX-10RC at 8.0, Object 120 at 7.7. Now are any of these comparable to the Centauro even with a fixed DM?

I would say the AMX and object is closest I admit I haven't encountered the AMX enough to have a opinion on its performance but would say the object is same play style and pros/cons, I personal think that the 2 "fixes" to Cent would be ether add hullbreak to it and keep it at 7.7 or no hullbreak and 8.0.

But I also think that it is suffering from "Its new so must be OP" syndrome same as when the object 120 was new and people was screaming about how OP it was 1-2months later they learned to deal whit it and its not as bad as first encountered.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal