schmerzmeister

This game is fundamentally flawed?

One thing you are missing about this game is, the better the tank/plane/ship is doing statistically, the higher battle rating it will get and opposite if the tank is bad it will go down, that way gaijin could keep the balance between vehicles quite nicely, it will never be perfect btw. 

Matchmaking then takes the average BR of 3 highest vehicles from each player and trying to mix them up creating a match in which each team has certain number of players with specified average BR score, so the matches are not so unbalanced as you think they are. 

It works just fine. 

Edited by Czerwona

The stats system need to change because it's a pile of drivel.  Yep - I'm as average as it gets and I'm not remotely bothered by that as long as the play-ability of the game is good and the teamwork is visible.

Rewarding reckless nonsense is fine for knuckle-dragging pubescent tat like GTA, but I think it slants this game very badly in favour of one kind of player who frankly doesn't give a damn about teamwork. 

As a result, the match-making system pools statistically good and poor players to mix it up based on stats which are a joke.  This does not take any real team-player skill into account.  Personally, that is ruining most enjoyment I get from WT because I really don't care about capping first, letting it go, getting knocked out (and being rewarded for it!) capping again, rinse and repeat.  I'd prefer to see more emphasis on teamwork (not just scouting or repairing, but assists in the real sense).

My last 9 games have been seal-clubbing (against my 'teams') of a monumental order... absolute childish (no offence to kids) playing from half the players and the rest just give up.  Utter tosh and its a pity because the last update brought some really nice improvements to the game.... they are just overshadowed by the childish, tractor-driving, silliness of it all.

Hope this gets at least looked at.  GL

• Like 1
medal

On 20/01/2019 at 03:40, i_ivanof said:

However, the game balances tanks based on average player performance.  

Does anyone actually buy that? No really.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal