• No, wouldn´t fit in the Game
  2. 2. Where would it fit?

• Italian-Tree
    • German-Tree
    • French-Tree
    • International-Tree
    • I voted "No in the first question"

Hispano Aviacion HS-50

Hallo every one, i would like to make this suggestion for the HS-50, so let's get started

Hispano_HS50_pict1.jpg.402c25dce4a705a55

Spain had a ambitious plan of creating own Airplanes to replace the odd one they had (Bf 109E and He 112B-0) , so they seek help from Emil Dewoitine. So 1941 Dewoitine left France and went to Spain to help them design a plane. As a base he used his Project D.600 a modern full metal plane capable to reach 600 km/h.

Hispano_HS50_pict2.jpg.c57b760626e793514

The Project was called HS-50. The main purpose of this Project was to create a interceptor capable of high velocity.

Mostly what i see is that This Plane resembles a lot of characteristic design feature from the D520, well knowing that Dewoitine designed it explains it:p:   

Up to 1942 Dewoitine still couldn't present  much to the Spanish authority and because of technical and design issue the hole project slowed down. One problem was that the water-cooled 12-series Hispano-Suiza 12Z engine was still under testing and couldn't be used during that time. And because of that the Spanish government decided to buy the license for the Messerschmitt Bf109 G-2.

Hispano_HS50_pict3.jpg.5491bd505c6432593     Hispano_HS50_pict4.jpg.69846b288312df684

Specifications: Hispano Aviacion HS-50
Use: fighter aircraft
Engine: a water-cooled 12-cylinder standing in-line V-engine Hispano-Suiza 12Z 89 Vee with adjustable three-bladed metal propeller type ratier
Starting power: 1,300 hp (956 kW)
Continuous power: 1,050 hp (772 kW) in 4,600 m (full-pressure altitude)
Year of construction: 1943
Crew: 1 man
Span: 10,50 m
Span height tail: 3.80 m
Length: 8.77 m
highest altitude: 3.55 m
Propeller diameter: 3.00 m
Propeller area: 7.07 m²
Gauge: 3.20 m
Wing area: 14.50 m²
V-shape: 7 °
Extension: 7,60
Masses: TBD
Unladen mass: 2,160 kg
Starting mass normal: 2..690 kg
Maximum take-off weight: 2,803 kg
Tank capacity: 620 liters
Surface load: 193.31 kg / m²
Power load: 2.16 kg / hp (2.94 kg / kW)
Services: TBD
Top speed near the ground: 636 km / h
Maximum speed in 4,600 m: 670 km / h
Marching speed in 4,600 m: 625 km / h
Landing speed: 150 km / h
Peak height: 12,300 m
Ascent rate: 16.67 m / s
Climb time to 1,000 m: 1.0 min
Climbing time to 3,000 m: 3.50 min
Climb time to 8,000 m: 11.5 min
Range normal: 600 km
Maximum range: 720 km
Flight duration: 1 h 15?
Armament: a 20 mm HS.404 motor cannon with 60 rounds and four 7.92 mm machine guns MG 17 with 600 rounds each
later intended for mass production three 20 mm automatic cannons HS. 404, one of them as a motor cannon, all with 60 rounds each and two 12.7 mm machine guns Breda SAFAT with 400 rounds each.

HS50_plata.jpg.c44c46e6ec7408640e7d87162

1 Prototype was build but never fully tested. I am not sure if this Plane ever flew, some source says it did but i couldn't find any. But still, this Plane was build and it would be a shame not to give it a chance to shine.

Source:

http://www.fliegerweb.com/de/lexicon/Geschichte/Hispano+Aviacion+HS-50-660

http://eljagdtiger.blogspot.com/2009/12/caza-hispano-aviacion-hs-50.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispano-Suiza_12Z

Edited by SAUBER_KH7
  • Upvote 5
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Open for Discussion.:salute:

I edited the poll to comply with the Suggestion Rules. All poll questions must have a "No" vote so as to be unbiased. In addition, the Polling system requires members to vote in all questions rather than just one.

Create polls that don't include a "Negative" or "No" answer

While polls offer a good and simple way for individuals to quickly express their stance on a subject, without having to elaborate it in detail, there are ways to manipulate polls to always show a desired result. To avoid having an unfair voting system, make sure to always include a negative option to a question so that it's fair and unbiased. If this requirements isn't met, the thread author will be notified and the poll will be altered to provide a fair voting system.

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/416964-rules-guidelines-tips-for-creating-vehicle-suggestions-please-read-before-creating-a-new-thread/

This has the dough to be a very cool event premium for the italians or germans at some point!
Good job!

medal

While it's a bit iffy adding a plane that may not have flown, the French air tree is really hurting for more content that isn't just copy+pasted from other trees, and while never intended for use by France, at least a French designer came up with the design.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

You know, as much as I think that having Spanish planes in WT would be cool, this might be stretching it. All paper planes have the same problem, there's never enough data on them.

Spain's HA-1112, CASA 2.111, and HA-200 Saeta series are far more likely to appear in the game. I would put Spanish planes in the Italian tree given the fact that it's not as packed as the German one.

• Upvote 1

Seeing as how they're going to introduce the SM.92 into the game (practically just as experimental/conceptual as this HS-50), I actually think this would be a great idea. It's a beautiful looking airplane and the game would benefit from having interesting planes from other countries.

• Upvote 1