*seadogpirate

what do i do with the p-43 and iron duke coupons.

hey i already own both the p-43 and the iron duke and the coupons are collecting dust in my inventory. i see the Boston mk1 and m-8 75mm are available again and i own niter of those vehicles. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

TheElite96
TheElite96 gave FreshTheGame a warning for this post
Reason: Verbal Warning Only · Points: 0 ·
1 hour ago, *mdn007 said:

How?

It is PS4 section.

Then use both/// 

Spoiler

Dumb PS4 users...

TheElite96 (Posted )

Do Not:
1.1.1. Insult any forum members, Gaijin employee or forum staff.
1.1.2. Start or participate in flame wars, intentionally derail a topic, or post useless spam messages in moderated areas.

Verbal Warning
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
medal medal

5 hours ago, FreshTheGame said:

Then use both/// 

Hide contents

Dumb PS4 users...

He already owns both vehicles, that's why he's asking what can he do with both coupons.

8 hours ago, *seadogpirate said:

hey i already own both the p-43 and the iron duke and the coupons are collecting dust in my inventory. i see the Boston mk1 and m-8 75mm are available again and i own niter of those vehicles. 

You will probably be offered to exchange it for warbonds which you will waste since you need to be doing the warbond tasks to unlock all levels of the warbond store like they did before. I still have my IS-7 coupon that is worth almost 300GJN in Gaijin Market but that I can only trade for useless 3000 warbonds. Maybe one day I'll get what it's worth for it, until then I rather keep the coupon.

Edited by *sardinha08
  • Like 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 16/01/2019 at 09:20, *sardinha08 said:

I still have my IS-7 coupon that is worth almost 300GJN in Gaijin Market but that I can only trade for useless 3000 warbonds. Maybe one day I'll get what it's worth for it, until then I rather keep the coupon.

I only got the one coupon for the IS-7 but I still have my T-34E coupon. I also have a coupon for the Pak puma, the M8A1, Kv-1B, and now also the lancer. Even if I wanted to trade the T-34E coupon in for warbonds, I still wouldn't be able to because I already have the maximum amount of warbonds. I just don't have the time in my life to spend grinding the levels in the store. So frankly it's also useless to me. As for the M8A1 and KV-1B, I used to have 2 KV-1B coupons but i decided to break one apart for skins. In the end I never got anything new. All I kept getting were more duplicates until I completely ran out of tickets. I might as well as just deleted the coupon out right as opposed to wasting my time. What a huge waste. I will never be trying that again. 

On 18/01/2019 at 11:47, gromvoiny said:

The exchange is enabled in today’s update 

Is it for Warbonds again?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

46 minutes ago, *jimmybobbaloo said:

All I kept getting were more duplicates until I completely ran out of tickets. I might as well as just deleted the coupon out right as opposed to wasting my time. What a huge waste. I will never be trying that again.

I feel the same about trophy chests and buying overpriced keys, first time was enough for me.

On 18/01/2019 at 10:47, gromvoiny said:

thank you i got the boston mk1 on my p-43 coupon but trashed my iron duke coupon and ended up getting another coupon for an italian aircraft i already own lol. but on that note that coupon gave me max warbonds and i can get the tb3 after i regrind out the warbond tree uggg.

On 18/01/2019 at 17:47, gromvoiny said:

I have vouchers for the T30 as well as the SU85, would there be a way for me to exchange or get rid of it?

:snowgirl:

Edited by *Elise_DoumDoum
  • Like 1
medal medal

10 hours ago, *Elise_DoumDoum said:

I have vouchers for the T30 as well as the SU85, would there be a way for me to exchange or get rid of it?

Why? Those are free premium vehicles that no one has yet. 

The exchange is available for stuff that people might already own from previous events. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, *Elise_DoumDoum said:

those are brand new keep them and enjoy them.

On 19/01/2019 at 23:15, *Elise_DoumDoum said:

Only if you were a PC player, then you could sell the coupons in the Gaijin Market. You wouldn't get much for the Su-85 right now but around 30GJN for the T30.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, *sardinha08 said:

Only if you were a PC player, then you could sell the coupons in the Gaijin Market. You wouldn't get much for the Su-85 right now but around 30GJN for the T30. 

except if you were a dutch belgain pc player or a japanese dmm user they can also not use the market but they dont even get these trade in options what are **** btw as a example in one of the last updates

where they said quote ** The possibility of exchanging coupons with special 3d decorations and decals from the “Festive Quest” event has been added for PlayStation 4 and Xbox players in the Workshop. Exchange is possible until 07:00 GMT on the 14th of February. ** but look there is no mention of dutch or belgian players so we dindt get this option reason why? there is none just gajijn being lazy like always so i still got about

4 duplicates fromt the event what i cant trade in so these items i missed due rng i will never be able to get and i got a bunch of items in my inventory what are tottaly usseless and you want to know why we cant use the market? well our country banned lootboxes becaus this is bassicly gambeling in gaming and so gajijn had two options remove the purchase of lootboxes for dutch players and keep them in the market and have to purchase for lootboxes open for everybody else or option 2 close the usage of the market for dutch players and not give them any alternatives so they are bassicly ***** in these kinds of situations and guess what option gajijn chose to take so gajijn bassicly locked the market for no reason as the market is tottaly legal but the lootboxes sold there are illegal so every other game company made the easy desiscion of just locking the purchase of lootboxes for dutch players so we can still use the market while other nation players can still buy lootboxes but gajijn choose to not do this for no reason at all and just closed it for use and we have the same problem as console players but you guys got atleast a alternative its a very xxxx one but atleast you got one unlike us what never get these kinds of things

here is a articale talking about how dutch players can use the market in csgo with some minor restrictions what gajijn could easly copy  https://www.polygon.com/2018/7/12/17565720/csgo-loot-boxes-netherlands-belgium-steam-trading-marketplace

so here remains my last question why doesnt gajijn do this instead resorting to something like this ban and xxxx us over in the mean time

i know i am a pc player and this is the ps4 section but these problems are very similair and how gajijn is handeling them and this really the only place where this topic is talked about so i hope you guys dont get irrated at me posting here :salute:

thx for reading

Edited by lolman03
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Your government is right in banning the lootboxes cause it really is gambling and I hope mine does the same soon, gaming companies are the ones that are wrong and getting more greedy each year, let's just think on how much a top game would costs a few years ago and how much does a "free to play" game costs now. If you think about War Thunder, then you have a "free" game that can cost several thousands of € to get it completed(all vehicles, all crews, all modules, all crew skills, all skins/camos, all decals/decorations, etc...). The Market should have been implemented in game and for all players, we didn't needed a new "currency" since we already had several and that "currency" would be available for all players(Gaijin, Steam, Sony and Microsoft would sell it). That would have been the right solution for the Market, not excluding part of the playerbase.

12 hours ago, lolman03 said:

but you guys got atleast a alternative its a very xxxx one but atleast you got one

Yes, but we got a handful of nothing, since getting 3000 warbonds when you would have to do at least 20 days of tasks and special tasks to be able to unlock the warbond store levels, knowing that the warbonds top at 3600 and that any warbond from the tasks you are doing will be wasted. For those that don't have the time to do the 20 days of tasks is useless, for those that do them the 3000 warbonds are useless since they would get them by doing the tasks, so like I said, we were given the alternative of nothing.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, *rhino-ace said:

Ya i was offered 1500 warbonds for my P43 . What a scam

What a complete joke on PS4 players! Better to tell PS4 players that already own the vehicles offered again to not waste their time in this game to get a second coupon. I was 1 kill away to get my P-43 coupon and I'm glad I didn't wasted any more time playing this game to get it and instead I went to sleep cause I was pretty sure that we would be the joke.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *sardinha08 said:

What a complete joke on PS4 players! Better to tell PS4 players that already own the vehicles offered again to not waste their time in this game to get a second coupon. I was 1 kill away to get my P-43 coupon and I'm glad I didn't wasted any more time playing this game to get it and instead I went to sleep cause I was pretty sure that we would be the joke.

You can exchange the winter event coupons for vehicle trophy box from warbonds shop, which contains one of the following (M-3 Medium (USSR), CR.32 bis, P-26A-34, Boston Mk.I, He 112B-2/U2, LaGG-3-34.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

IMO all us PS4 players get the short end of the stick! You would think Gaijin would find a better way... I mean they have a lot of PS4 players out thier willing to buy the player made camo... What I'm not willing to do is spend an X amount of GE to get a "Random" camo I DO NOT WANT.  I will NEVER spend money on one of those keys!! NEVER! I have like ten of those boxes, I'd trade them in a heart beat for WB to get more back ups or for something else. We play and earn them and now they sit in inventory because most of us are smart enough not to spend GE on "RANDOM". You could be making more money from us PS4 players Gaijin why don't you guys realise that? 

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal

On 20/01/2019 at 13:18, *seadogpirate said:

those are brand new keep them and enjoy them.

I do not like them, they are too big and too ugly, i only play France.

• Like 1
medal medal

17 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

You can exchange the winter event coupons for vehicle trophy box from warbonds shop, which contains one of the following (M-3 Medium (USSR), CR.32 bis, P-26A-34, Boston Mk.I, He 112B-2/U2, LaGG-3-34.)

But then you can end with a even less worth vehicle coupon if you already own those on the trophy box or will you get a coupon for a vehicle you don't own?

• Like 1