RU%20navy_8499d191f812dab553314b0932c120

• A bug where in Realistic Ground Battles, the wrong repair time indicators were displayed has been fixed. Now they are correct, according to 1.85 update changelog.
  • Requirements for unlocking rank 4 for the USSR fleet have been increased. Now they are the same as other nations: to unlock rank 4, it is required to purchase 5 vessels from rank 3.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Will we also get a fix for the news assists system? As of now there are strange issues going on where damaged vehicles do not get a kill after crashing/sinking, tanks critically damaging helicopters getting their kill lost to someone who just shot a single mg round into it and bombers getting an assists for bombing an enemy plane?

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sometimes I find it very unpleaseant to see that a nation got an advantage over others which is fixed months later when it must have been rather obvious. 

I assume the USSR had a lower requirement because of less vehicles in the rank before, yet when the number of vehicles was achieved this patch should have dropped together with the update that added the necessary machines. 

Edited by DELTACLUSTER
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, ShiningNeedle said:

Will we also get a fix for the news assists system? 

Yes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DELTACLUSTER said:

Sometimes I find it very unpleaseant to see that a nation got an advantage over others which is fixed months later when it must have been rather obvious. 

I assume the USSR had a lower requirement because of less vehicles in the rank before, yet when the number of vehicles was achieved this patch should have dropped together with the update that added the necessary machines. 

What do you mean? USSR teaming up with othernations?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Any word on tier 4 ships' ridiculous RB repaircosts getting fixed? No one plays tier 4 ship RB anymore, it's impossible to find a match

medal medal medal

As for fixes , these are what I would like fixed as soon as possible please .

The bug where the tail or rear fuselage fall off the plane ( happens way to much imho )

The bug when your shot in the rear of the plane and the motor dies . 

The bug when on some maps ( Africa comes to mind ) the Light pillboxes take very much more 

damage the even reg pillboxes . 

You could fix the "flipper" mode of cheat , the creates sever lag and you can't hit your target  . 

Thanks 

air_spro 

medal medal medal medal medal