Yorha2X

Requesting a Female Tank Crew mod

I've tried googling and looking everywhere and I am unable to find a female tank crew sound mod. The only ones I've found are japanese, either from a game or from Girls and Panzer.

I'm specifically requesting an ENGLISH voice mod so most people who wants to use it, can actually understand what they say...

I've tried taking WoT's files and put them into WT, but after finding out that theres about 250+ audio files for US itself and it isn't indicated wich is female or male, makes you have to listen through every file to see if it's a male one or a female one, and what the line is. This has made me honestly give up, if anyone could teach me how to properly make an audio mod for WT then perhaps I'd take up the task once more.

But if not, it would be highly appreciated if anyone were to support this.

Disclaimer:

If you are just gonna shitpost about it not being realistic and has no place in WT, this is a client side mod. It wouldn't affect you whatsoever if you don't install it to your game.

Theres no point in you showing your drive for realism when it comes to a client side mod as it wouldn't affect your game or experience in any way if you do not decide to get the mod.

So please, let whoever interested in this comment and partake in this thread, and if it doesn't suit your interest then please leave it be.

Aleksandra Samusenko was the only female tank officer in the 1st Guards Tank Army.jpg

medal medal

Actually you'd think one of the dev's could reply and tell you exactly which files are which.  Surely they have it documented somewhere

medal

Doubt it, Firstly I would be stealing WoT sound files and secondly a Dev telling you what to do with stolen files is illegal. You personally can take the WoT files and make a mod for YOURSELF but you cannot release that mod to the public because it would be using another companies assets without permission so unless you get written permission form  War Gaming then you can only do this for yourself and not release it as a mod or release it in general.

medal medal medal

Crew voices for Tanks are actually the easiest to make because there are so little events you have to manually set (THANKS GAIJIN FOR NOT LETTING US HAVE .FDP FILE). You only need like 40-50 voice_messages (events) and your good to go, so about 60-70 sound files in total (Unless you want repeats for certain actions)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal