Ouiche

Update 27.12.2018 (1.85.0.64)

Maintenance%20(19)wide.jpg

• The display of bridges and embankments, as well as AI vehicle routes along them, have been fixed for most in-game air locations.
  • A bug occurring when leaving a battle, where the game mode setting could have switched to SB, has been fixed.
  • A bug related to the “G-Tolerance” crew skill being maxed out, where an incorrect value would be displayed, has been fixed.
  • A bug where the HUD may have appeared deformed on ultra-wide monitors (32:9) has been fixed.

PlayStation 4

• Memory usage has been optimized.
  • A random PlayStation 4 specific crash occurring in battle has been fixed (it would occur when a new player joined the match in EC).
  • The amount of sound processing allocated resources has been increased. The possibility of sound effect loss is therefore reduced.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2

Can you guys please fix the bug with the ATGM's for the Type-89, after you have fired all of your six ATGM's and rearmed you vehicle with new ones. The game simply does not allow you to fire your new rearmed ATGM's

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report in Technical Section. Thanks!
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Max_Ljunggren said:

Can you guys please fix the bug with the ATGM's for the Type-89, after you have fired all of your six ATGM's and rearmed you vehicle with new ones. The game simply does not allow you to fire your new rearmed ATGM's

All ATGM's…  M3 Bradley, beaglepanzer, etc, etc...

medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, Ouiche said:

• The display of bridges and embankments, as well as AI vehicle routes along them, have been fixed for most in-game air locations.

Hasn't this been "fixed" once already? Anyway, it's nice to see it being worked on!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

While it was fixed for helicopters, on Naval battles the HUD is still "deformed" (3 setup) - the ship damage still appear on the left most part of the left screen, while the mini map is n the center monitor right side758570780_NAVALHUD.thumb.jpg.0338b22aaf0

I use a resolution with 27:9, and after this update i have a new bug and i dnt know how to fix it.
Now, all bottom side of the HUD is in the middle of my screen and its really annoying because it covers the game.

Before update:
Captura_2019-01-01_07_47_06.thumb.png.0b

After update:
Captura_2019-01-01_07_46_27.thumb.png.85

Can anybody help me, please?  :crying: