4 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

The problem is the gaping holes in Tier III and early Tier IV vehicles.  We need something to fill the tree.  IF not the P.43bis ...then what?

It is a legitimate question... let me please remind the thread where discussion is taking place:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

The problem is the gaping holes in Tier III and early Tier IV vehicles.  We need something to fill the tree.  IF not the P.43bis ...then what?

There are options to consider, however the P.43 is more paper than real and we really do not wish to go down that route again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Smin1080p said:

There are options to consider, however the P.43 is more paper than real and we really do not wish to go down that route again.

Totally fair.  Just would like SOMETHING.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 06/04/2019 at 04:52, Jacky95 said:

2xwl7p.jpg

I am one hundred percent down with Hungarian additions.  But I do believe the Italians would like to keep it pure Italy.  I respect their position.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

I am one hundred percent down with Hungarian additions.  But I do believe the Italians would like to keep it pure Italy.  I respect their position.

The tree needs more, if they add the Hungarian Tech they gain 4.7 AA and a line of mediums up to 5.7 with around 3 tank destroyers around 3.7 to 4.7

Edited by ramy353
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, ramy353 said:

The tree needs more, if they add the Hungarian Tech they gain 4.7 AA and a line of mediums up to 5.7 with around 3 tank destroyers around 3.7 to 4.7

I would love to see this.  I would love to see Romania thrown in as well.  It would mean more aircraft and more diversity in tier I-III.  We could also see some other modern equipment.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

But I do believe the Italians would like to keep it pure Italy.  I respect their position

Who knows. 

If I remember right the I-H tech tree had more support in polls than other only itallian ideas.

And right now the only communication one gets is cancer emoticons instead of people engaging in debates.

I think Italians too realize how a pure itallian tech tree would look like.....with the pure italian shermans and panzers.... or paper armored trucks with guns.

Iam not against autobinladas and reasonable prototypes but that wont be enough for an enjoyable tree.

The medium tank line will still be crap.

With Hungary, the italian tree would have a solid medium tech tree with a TAS, Panther and Tiger 1 topping it of. And ofc the italian mediums+ reasonable not paper prototypes.

Edited by Jacky95
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

On 05/04/2019 at 19:32, Smin1080p said:

Well you know... gaijin could just rotate the right side of the Itallian flag and you got a good solution..wink wink

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

On 08/04/2019 at 13:10, ramy353 said:

The tree need more Italian vehicles (tanks used by army or currently missing), not other ones from nations that doesn't have nothing to do with it.

Edited by Redberseker
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Redberseker said:

The tree need more Italian vehicles (tanks used by army or currently missing), not other ones from nations that doesn't have nothing to do with it.

That sounds great. So how will the holes be filled by what itallian tanks while avoiding ruining the game by pitting  post ww2 wunder pasta ferrari space tanks against ww2 tanks?

Edited by Jacky95
  • Upvote 1

On 06/04/2019 at 02:50, cfracas said:

It is a legitimate question... let me please remind the thread where discussion is taking place:

Gaping holes? 

Easy, just fix the Battle ratings of every Italian vehicle sub tier 5 and boom, fixed. They are all over tiered by at least 1.0.  

Fiat 6614 at 6.3? LOL. M36B1 at 6.0? LOL! Sick joke. Every Semovente between 2.0-4.3.

• Confused 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

For me, if Italy sucks in Tier 3, due to historical reasons (i.e. they lost), then I am fine with that. I don't see why every tree has to be fantastic at every tier. Balance it sure but putting stuff in just because doesn't add to realism. How come these guys don't clamour for their own tree? I mean if they have such great vehicles, then they should have their own. Personally I think Hungarians should be with Germany not Italy. Closer to them on so many different levels. I mean look at the uniforms they wore, they look like Germans. Sorry but that's my two bits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Dalless said:

Closer to them on so many different levels

on a side note, we were closer to the Itallians than to the germans....And werent in that good of a "relationship" with the germans.

We had a strong 2 way partnership with the italians in the weapon industry and on the field too.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dalless said:

How come these guys don't clamour for their own tree?

what do you think the joint effort of the Itallian-Hungarian faction suggestion was?:blink:

Hungary does not have the numbers to make  full armored+aircraft+helicopters+navy+(submarines?) trees...As Itally too will strugle at that

anyway, who cares. Iam not trying to convince anyone here. If the Minor axis tech tree ever becomes a reality that might be a better place for the Hungarian armor and aircraft.

Edited by Jacky95
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

On 13/04/2019 at 15:50, Jacky95 said:

what do you think the joint effort of the Itallian-Hungarian faction suggestion was?:blink:

Hungary does not have the numbers to make  full armored+aircraft+helicopters+navy+(submarines?) trees...As Itally too will strugle at that

anyway, who cares. Iam not trying to convince anyone here. If the Minor axis tech tree ever becomes a reality that might be a better place for the Hungarian armor and aircraft.

Hungarians have been clamoring for inclusion for years.  

As an American I am fine with Israel having a sub tree in the American tree (though I don't play the American Tree).  Or, hell, an Iraqi subtree.  People who were our allies, people who we support, people who have roughly the same ideals.  Whatever.   

I prefer to be about inclusion as opposed to exclusion

Hungary and Italy fought on the same side during WW2.  Hungary and Italy are both in NATO now.  Hungary and Italy both have a relatively limited number of ww2 era vehicles.  Etc. Etc. Etc. 

But I also understand national pride.  I also understand that Italy, postwar, has a deep and effective arms industry that the Italian community wants to show off. 

I'm just saying that this is complicated, and we shouldn't be throwing rocks at each other.

Fact.  Italy has holes in Tier III.  Fact The Turan Series (specifically the Turan II and the Turan III prototype), the Nimrod, and the 44m Zinryi I  would be unique and able to beef up the Italian tree in the 4.0 to 4.7 range.  

Fact.  Hungary used 5.7 German tanks.  Fact. Italy has no 5.7 tanks in it's Tech Tree.

Given these facts Hungary would be complimentary to italy.

However,

Fact, Germany provided Pz IV models (G or H or both depending on sources) to the Italian Social Republic (ANR).  Fact, postwar Italy used all variants in all armament types of the Sherman medium tank.

Given these facts Italy could have their tree rounded out with copy and paste German and American tanks.

Also

Fact, the P43 is not coming to the game in any form.

Given this fact there are no purely Italian solutions to this problem.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

This is the Italian Tech Tree, not a dumping ground for other nations' vehicles. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Vand3rz said:

This is the Italian Tech Tree, not a dumping ground for other nations' vehicles. 

Mega quote

• Like 1