1 hour ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

I don't remember a guy with that idea but in the end those ho ri were all dumped in a lake and ended up being added in the game, the chi ri 2 had just the chassis while the turret still needed to be built and ended up being scrapped, so on and so forth. We have enough info for at least the first of the 3 p43, if it was the 75/34 fine, if it is the 75/46 mhm we could see if the pack gun can be inserted in that bigger turret. In the end both guns were planned and in game we have many things just planned that ended up in game. Well back on track, next week trip to the lake, anyone?? :018:

The P43 is just an uparmored P40, and with a 3 man turret, more likely to get added. Physically, the 75/46 would fit, just won't be that comfortable to move inside, likely like on the Panzer IV F2.
Chi-Ri II was built and finished. The Ho-Ri on the other hand.. 
Some guys will prob build a P43bis after they finish with the Fiat 2000.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nell_Lucifer said:

The P43 is just an uparmored P40, and with a 3 man turret, more likely to get added. Physically, the 75/46 would fit, just won't be that comfortable to move inside, likely like on the Panzer IV F2.
Chi-Ri II was built and finished. The Ho-Ri on the other hand.. 
Some guys will prob build a P43bis after they finish with the Fiat 2000.

I hope then for at least one version of the p30/43, one with the 75/34 and one with the 75/46, like we have 2 different jumbo, and that it's the simplest one to make. I meant the chi ri 2 never had his gun fitted in the turret, we just saw a welded front turret so I meant by that that it ends in the same group of post paper tanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BlueBeta said:

People wants a lot of thing, this doesn't means that will be done.

The Italian Tech tree right now is done with the most possible high standard as could be done.

The ed models too are very good and done with quality and accuracy. Some sketch blueprint, no photo of a real tank means a lack of details with a poor result and this is not so good.

The tank wasn't built and this means a big no from me. There are other vehicles that could be added.

The community like the TT because it looks like what they want (unexpected) with the fewer number of fillers and a lack of real copy/paste tanks.

Italy doesn't need "invented tanks" and therr are not strange prototypes drown in the italian lakes.

I get this... so .... uh .... what are we going to do about Tier III?

 

He he ... "we".  Like I'm going to do anything.

Edited by Conte_Baracca
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

I get this... so .... uh .... what are we going to do about Tier III?

 

He he ... "we".  Like I'm going to do anything.

Well we could make a suggestion and a pool in the suggestion sub forum for this tank XD

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How i know , only vehicles what have started to produce can be added. (doesn't matter if the prototype was destroyed ) 

(like the beautiful Tas 44)

Edited by DarthGergely
  • Haha 1
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlueBeta said:

People wants a lot of thing, this doesn't means that will be done.

The Italian Tech tree right now is done with the most possible high standard as could be done.

The ed models too are very good and done with quality and accuracy. Some sketch blueprint, no photo of a real tank means a lack of details with a poor result and this is not so good.

The tank wasn't built and this means a big no from me. There are other vehicles that could be added.

The community like the TT because it looks like what they want (unexpected) with the fewer number of fillers and a lack of real copy/paste tanks.

Italy doesn't need "invented tanks" and therr are not strange prototypes drown in the italian lakes.

So are we gonna remove the Panther 2 and 105 Tiger as well?
I mean, since it wasn't ever built its only right. Lets also remove the Ho-Ri since it was never built.

 

The P.43 reached as far as the Ho-Ri did before the war for Italy was over, having only been met with designs and wood mock-ups.

However, we have things that say what was planned to be within the P.43 series of tanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P43_tank#The_two_P43_bis, being a good example

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DarthGergely said:

How i know , only vehicles what have started to produce can be added. (doesn't matter if the prototype was destroyed ) 

(like the beautiful Tas 44)

Ehm bring this topic out since we are talking about a nation with a tree :) and as far as we know the 105 had parts in production same the Panther 2, different from the one at bovington and same for the ho ri o ly said to have been built. So a mock up and parts built in the production line are more then enough for the two versions to be put in game

6 minutes ago, Generic_Names said:

So are we gonna remove the Panther 2 and 105 Tiger as well?
I mean, since it wasn't ever built its only right. Lets also remove the Ho-Ri since it was never built.

 

The P.43 reached as far as the Ho-Ri did before the war for Italy was over, having only been met with designs and wood mock-ups.

However, we have things that say what was planned to be within the P.43 series of tanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P43_tank#The_two_P43_bis, being a good example

Exactly if we can have an ho ri why not a p43 then? 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

Ehm bring this topic out since we are talking about a nation with a tree

 

I didn't go any further off the subject , you just didn't want to see me and my comments....You are so against me that you don't understand that I support the P.43 too.

 

Edited by DarthGergely
  • Like 2
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DarthGergely said:

 

I didn't go any further off the subject , you just didn't want to see me and my comments....You are so against me that you don't understand that I support the P.43 too.

 

I'm sorry then to have misunderstood because it seemed to me the opposite from what you had wrote before then I'm fine with that. I though you meant that the tas was fine instead of the p43. Of course if we get this one we can get the tas one day, first we should get the better know p43 then the second one at least 

Edited by MadMax_ITA_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Drei_4_Grenadier said:

By the people, you mean the 'Italian Community'. It's not like the what if 'Germany 1946' is far more popular among the axis player.

I'm not Italian, and I think plenty of other non-Italians would like to see it too. There will also be those that don't want it but you can't please everybody. Either eventually those that want it will be pleased or those that don't will be.

 

12 hours ago, SergenteA said:

Oh right I forgot about the lake thing. We need to organize an expedition to search in all Italian lakes and caves (after all that's where the P.133 was hidden. Maybe some other jem was also hidden in a cave).

Also wasn't there a guy who wanted to build a full scale P43? 

Oh yeah. Haha, I think he's still around too. He should give us an update on whether his friend is still going ahead with it.

Edited by Vand3rz
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually support adding this. Italy desperately needs a rank III 4.0 medium to bridge teh M4Tipo C and the P40. That way all 3 lines get a rank II 3.7-4.0 vehicle for a lineup.

  • Like 5
medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And they cannot deny the p30/43 was in a sort of built stage like the ho ri or others were, much further then just blue prints, a real mock up in 1:1 scale as we can see from a photo and some parts were being manufactured like those others tanks in game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember seeing this pic about year and half ago. It was a thread (on reddit) about P.43. Also, all rights to the original poster of pic if he sees this.

Can we get an expert's statement here about this picture? Might that thing be the mock up or prototype of P.43 or is this just a pic of complete bullsh...

semovente5.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rieskaruisku said:

I remember seeing this pic about year and half ago. It was a thread (on reddit) about P.43. Also, all rights to the original poster of pic if he sees this.

Can we get an expert's statement here about this picture? Might that thing be the mock up or prototype of P.43 or is this just a pic of complete bullsh...

semovente5.jpg

Now that you compare the two it does kinda resemble the p43 but we, this photo was already published some time ago, think it was the p30/43 the upgunned and uparmored P26. Mainly because of the front turret shape but now that you confronted the two it could have been easily the other p43

You can clearly see the attachment for the towing cable down there so probably it was a p43 mockup or something was really built of it, nice find mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rieskaruisku said:

I remember seeing this pic about year and half ago. It was a thread (on reddit) about P.43. Also, all rights to the original poster of pic if he sees this.

Can we get an expert's statement here about this picture? Might that thing be the mock up or prototype of P.43 or is this just a pic of complete bullsh...

semovente5.jpg

I also remembered this image, well done!

 

P. 43 (like a more armored p.40)

I think that the entry of this tank could be evaluated, ok it has never been produced, but it was in advanced phase of project so much so that it had already arrived to the definition scale. The advantage is that the armament is already present in the game, so it would be to remodel only the vehicle itself.

 

P. 43 bis with 90/42: I think it's more difficult because the cannon was never produced.

 

However, before these means I would like to see other tanks introduced such as the Carro Celere Sahariano and the gun-truck, really produced!

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/12/2018 at 17:38, Vand3rz said:

Yes, good, good. You have learned well my young apprentices. 

 

Once more the P43 shall rule the forum, and we shall have imperium.

"Is it possible to learn this power?" -king little sword "Its not a story Il DVCE  would tell you"-Badoglio

On 26/12/2018 at 18:10, BlueBeta said:

just no, thanks

Gonna be honest blue is against it and that's 90% of the reason we probably won't see it. No offense to blue that's just how I see it considering he's the main consultant.

15 hours ago, paulassos5 said:

I also remembered this image, well done!

 

P. 43 (like a more armored p.40)

I think that the entry of this tank could be evaluated, ok it has never been produced, but it was in advanced phase of project so much so that it had already arrived to the definition scale. The advantage is that the armament is already present in the game, so it would be to remodel only the vehicle itself.

 

P. 43 bis with 90/42: I think it's more difficult because the cannon was never produced.

 

However, before these means I would like to see other tanks introduced such as the Carro Celere Sahariano and the gun-truck, really produced!

 

Remember just because it's in game doesn't make it right. The 75/34 is all kinds of borked. The 75/32 which has a shorter barrel and lower velocity has better pen values on the same aphe shell.

medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, angelomorte said:

"Is it possible to learn this power?" -king little sword "Its not a story Il DVCE  would tell you"-Badoglio

Gonna be honest blue is against it and that's 90% of the reason we probably won't see it. No offense to blue that's just how I see it considering he's the main consultant.

Remember just because it's in game doesn't make it right. The 75/34 is all kinds of borked. The 75/32 which has a shorter barrel and lower velocity has better pen values on the same aphe shell.

The 75/32 was fixed lately and yes it is better then the 75/34 right now, hopefully they'll fix it too soon making it a better gun. The fact is many other tanks and planes, even ships, that were in the same production state as the p43 are in game, the first variant is the most know and we have sources of it being developed probably far more then the only mockup

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, angelomorte said:

Gonna be honest blue is against it and that's 90% of the reason we probably won't see it. No offense to blue that's just how I see it considering he's the main consultant.

Remember just because it's in game doesn't make it right. The 75/34 is all kinds of borked. The 75/32 which has a shorter barrel and lower velocity has better pen values on the same aphe shell.

You're probably right, but hope doesn't cost anything. I said that I'd like to see really built tanks first, like the celere sahariano, the prototypes of the P40 and the gun-trucks. 

However, if a large part of the community had the desire to see them in the game, Gaijin could think about it.

 

The 75/34 probably need a fix, as madmax said.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, paulassos5 said:

You're probably right, but hope doesn't cost anything. I said that I'd like to see really built tanks first, like the celere sahariano, the prototypes of the P40 and the gun-trucks. 

However, if a large part of the community had the desire to see them in the game, Gaijin could think about it.

 

The 75/34 probably need a fix, as madmax said.

This is a difficult situation, we have a far better tree with the Italians than most people predicted,  we have some very clever and creative solutions to not getting copy and paste, like the M47 105/55, and the Italians are super competitive at a lot of BRs.  There really are only a couple of problems.  A lack of good SPAA in Tier III and Tier IV and a lack of Medium Tanks from 3.3 to 6.3.  We have the Tipo, but JUST the Tipo (which is great but lonely).  The P43 seems like a great answer for the lack of medium tanks, thus its popularity.  I know the community will keep railing for the P.43, but it does beg the question, what ELSE could we get?

 

I mean there are probably some American and German tanks that the Italians used.  But I like to avoid copy and paste as much as anybody.  So, if not that, then what?

  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Conte_Baracca said:

This is a difficult situation, we have a far better tree with the Italians than most people predicted,  we have some very clever and creative solutions to not getting copy and paste, like the M47 105/55, and the Italians are super competitive at a lot of BRs.  There really are only a couple of problems.  A lack of good SPAA in Tier III and Tier IV and a lack of Medium Tanks from 3.3 to 6.3.  We have the Tipo, but JUST the Tipo (which is great but lonely).  The P43 seems like a great answer for the lack of medium tanks, thus its popularity.  I know the community will keep railing for the P.43, but it does beg the question, what ELSE could we get?

 

I mean there are probably some American and German tanks that the Italians used.  But I like to avoid copy and paste as much as anybody.  So, if not that, then what?

The carro celere Sahariano that could only be at 2.3 maybe 2.7 given it's speed and armament, it was classified as a medium but I think you could call it a light one, it would have the same armor of the m13 but faster and if I'm right it would have the 47/40 mm gun so the best 47 possible. Other options would be the 2 prototype p26, actually built p26 with a 75/18 gun and one with the 75/32 gun. We could have the p26 with the Krupp short 75mm gun but as a premium and that's it for thing that were tested and produced. The p43 was on trial and at least the first one could be added to help the tipo4c to not be so lonely. Then if someone let it happen we could get at least the second p43. We can still put native tanks in game without jumping to the p43 right away 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then of course we could have the AS42 Sahariana with the 47mm gun on top, there is also a 20mm solothurn variant but that might be redundant since it wouldn't be that useful, a couple more armored cars like an AB41 with a 47/32mm gun, some other armored cars with armaments going from a 20mm to a 37 and 47mm and all the autocannoni, definitely a lot of things that we could add. Probably right now the p43, at least the second variant won't come soon but the first variant can absolutely come because it has enough info

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

The carro celere Sahariano that could only be at 2.3 maybe 2.7 given it's speed and armament, it was classified as a medium but I think you could call it a light one, it would have the same armor of the m13 but faster and if I'm right it would have the 47/40 mm gun so the best 47 possible. Other options would be the 2 prototype p26, actually built p26 with a 75/18 gun and one with the 75/32 gun. We could have the p26 with the Krupp short 75mm gun but as a premium and that's it for thing that were tested and produced. The p43 was on trial and at least the first one could be added to help the tipo4c to not be so lonely. Then if someone let it happen we could get at least the second p43. We can still put native tanks in game without jumping to the p43 right away 

The Celere should come, I do believe there is enough information, I hope anyway.  The problem is all of these options are Tier II options.  What do we do for Tier III?  It feels like the P.43 is the only answer, but is it?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Conte_Baracca said:

The Celere should come, I do believe there is enough information, I hope anyway.  The problem is all of these options are Tier II options.  What do we do for Tier III?  It feels like the P.43 is the only answer, but is it?

one autocannone could be put at tier 3 but meh probably it is the only option and since it is like that, another option would be to add the palmira at 4.3 like the french 155mm TD is, but that's post ww2 when tier 3 is full ww2. the only viable option is the p30/43 that has enough info and the second one is the p43 with the 90mm gun

  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.