If the Japanese get the Ho-Ri...and the Germans get the Tiger II 10.5 and Panther II...Italy should get the P.43

Nothing else really needs to be said.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 18
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 minutes ago, Conte_Baracca said:

If the Japanese get the Ho-Ri...and the Germans get the Tiger II 10.5 and Panther II...Italy should get the P.43

Tank40t.gif.fad573faadcaaec28fbc36146840P43-1.JPG.41353d3d63cbe448edbba943cfdb9f

the people want it, itìs the second most voted vehicle and we have a lot of blueprints we can take info from and even a photo of a full scale mock up/in the factory early p43 the uparmored p26. we need it

carro_armato_p43_pesante_bis-75055.jpg

carro-armato-p43.gif

make a pool if you can and put this in the suggestion, we have such tanks in game i don't see why we shouldn't get our wet dream

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

It's not like the Italians don't need it.  They are really thin on tanks in Tier III.  This is the "justification" used for the Tiger II 10.5, Panther II, and Ho-Ri.  Also used for the R2Y2.  It should be in the game.

• Upvote 7

25 minutes ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

carro-armato-p43.gif

make a pool if you can and put this in the suggestion, we have such tanks in game i don't see why we shouldn't get our wet dream

Frankly I'm more interested in this beauty, the P30/43 :D

An uparmoured (and upgunned?) P26/40 with a cute little cupola, what else would you want?

Edited by Leeb_
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, Conte_Baracca said:

I want both...ALL

even if it is a different gun we can see how it was made from the blueprints, talking about the 90/42 of the bus, so we can have all. and in fact i want the p26 75/18 the 75/32 the p30/43, uparmored p26, the p43 90mm and the p43 bis GIMMIE 

If given the 75/34 gun the P43 could easily become the Italian Jumbo or KV-1.  The lack of penetration would be a good reason to place it at around 4.3, where its 80 mm of armour slopes at 45° would make it next to invincible.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, SergenteA said:

If given the 75/34 gun the P43 could easily become the Italian Jumbo or KV-1.  The lack of penetration would be a good reason to place it at around 4.3, where its 80 mm of armour slopes at 45° would make it next to invincible.

like the jumbo is at 4.7

Yes, good, good. You have learned well my young apprentices. 

Once more the P43 shall rule the forum, and we shall have imperium.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, Vand3rz said:

Yes, good, good. You have learned well my young apprentices. 

Once more the P43 shall rule the forum, and we shall have imperium.

*cackles evilly*

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

just no, thanks

• Confused 8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, *cartman400 said:

The only Ho-Ri tank that didn't exist was the Ho-Ri.II which is the Jagdtiger look-a-like. The Ho-Ri 1 was an unfinished prototype with a Chi-Ri Chasis while the Ho-Ri we have in the game is actually the Ho-Ri.III which is the only Ho-Ri tank that made it into Production. Which I think 3-5 of them were built.

I've not seen any real evidence that it existed beyond people saying it did.

• Upvote 5

The only Ho-Ri tank that didn't exist was the Ho-Ri.II which is the Jagdtiger look-a-like. The Ho-Ri 1 was an unfinished prototype with a Chi-Ri Chasis while the Ho-Ri we have in the game is actually the Ho-Ri.III which is the only Ho-Ri tank that made it into Production. Which I think 3-5 of them were built.

Also, Here's your Panther.II Sitting at the Patton tank museum.

Panther_II.Fort_Knox.jpg.b958a2e51d4068a

The 105 Tiger.II is probably the only fictional tank in the game.

I've been there.  The turret is NOT the same.

Also, Here's your Panther.II Sitting at the Patton tank museum.

Panther_II.Fort_Knox.jpg.b958a2e51d4068a

The 105 Tiger.II is probably the only fictional tank in the game.

The one in the museum has a different turret then the one in game, the one in the museum was a post war project to create something to put on display. Every vehicle mentioned was partially built, and sources vary and are scarce and so is for the p43, it should have the same possibility to be added to the game like those were

4 hours ago, BlueBeta said:

just no, thanks

Oh no, everyone attacked you with confused reacts, Blue! :crying:

Here is a love face to make you feel better. :wub:

• Haha 2

13 ore fa, Conte_Baracca ha detto:

Se i giapponesi considerano l'Ho-Ri ... ei tedeschi adottati il Tiger II 10.5 e il Panther II ... l'Italia dovrebbe ottenere il P.43

Nient'altro ha davvero bisogno di essere detto.

13 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

Se i giapponesi prendono l'Ho-Ri ... e i tedeschi prendono il Tiger II 10.5 e il Panther II ... l'Italia dovrebbe ottenere il P.43

Nient'altro ha davvero bisogno di essere detto.

A wooden prototype was built, like the coelian
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Conte_Baracca said:

To be honest, the P.43(75) if added would most likely be at 4.3/4.7 tank, since Italy didn't have any Heavy tank line and the Firefly is already at 4.7. I don't see where this tank would fit the Italian tree. (The P.43Bis is sadly to much unknow to get a proper model)

By the way, Gaijin already have claim they want to replace/remove the Tiger 10.5 and Panther II. ( a 'historical model is possible for the Panther II)

The Ho-Ri Prototype was most likely build according to Mai_Waffentragger, Gaijin decided to add it according to her source, but it's was added as a Premium despiste the lack of Tank destroyer in the Japan tree.

On the other hand, the Ho-Ri Production and the Chi-To Production are totaly made up on what it would have been if the tank was mass produced, it's the same problem with the E-100.

It's was not build and the model is made on the supposed final specification, it's still a fake tank.

13 hours ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

the people want it

By the people, you mean the 'Italian Community'. It's not like the what if 'Germany 1946' is far more popular among the axis player.

14 hours ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

we have a lot of blueprints we can take info from and even a photo of a full scale mock up/in the factory early p43 the uparmored p26. we need it

Try to make a fully working model in 3D using the blueprint and send it to Gaijin, it's will be faster and less broken that a model made by Gaijin.

If Gaijin doesn't want to add it to the regular tree, he could still become a Premium tank.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

14 hours ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

the people want it, itìs the second most voted vehicle and we have a lot of blueprints we can take info from and even a photo of a full scale mock up/in the factory early p43 the uparmored p26. we need it

People wants a lot of thing, this doesn't means that will be done.

The Italian Tech tree right now is done with the most possible high standard as could be done.

The ed models too are very good and done with quality and accuracy. Some sketch blueprint, no photo of a real tank means a lack of details with a poor result and this is not so good.

The tank wasn't built and this means a big no from me. There are other vehicles that could be added.

The community like the TT because it looks like what they want (unexpected) with the fewer number of fillers and a lack of real copy/paste tanks.

Italy doesn't need "invented tanks" and therr are not strange prototypes drown in the italian lakes.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

49 minutes ago, Drei_4_Grenadier said:

To be honest, the P.43(75) if added would most likely be at 4.3/4.7 tank, since Italy didn't have any Heavy tank line and the Firefly is already at 4.7. I don't see where this tank would fit the Italian tree.

Well, I was being quite optimistic and thinking that the P.30/43 (75) and (76) could replace the Firefly in the tech tree, but that would pretty difficult considering that:

1. It was never built;

2. We don't know its actual armament, would it have mounted the 75/34 or the 75/46, and in the case of the 75/46 would it have actually been the italian anti-air gun or the copy of the PaK40 like on the Semovente M43 75/46, would it have even fit?

3. I doubt Gaijin would replace a vehicle in the tech tree, so yes, we'd end up with a weird lineup with both the Firefly and P.43 75/46 at 4.7

Edited by Leeb_
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Leeb_ said:

Well, I was being quite optimistic and thinking that the P.30/43 (75) and (76) could replace the Firefly in the tech tree, but that would pretty difficult considering that:

1. It was never built;

2. We don't know its actual armament, would it have mounted the 75/34 or the 75/46, and in the case of the 75/46 would it have actually been the italian anti-air gun or the copy of the PaK40 like on the Semovente M43 75/46, would it have even fit?

3. I doubt Gaijin would replace a vehicle in the tech tree, so yes, we'd end up with a weird lineup with both the Firefly and P.43 75/46 at 4.7

The first point never stopped gaining from adding the tiger 105 etc, and people say they will be removed because they are filler, yes this is true, but they will be removed since they apparently found something else to put at that br while Italy has nothing new that could be added there, maybe a couple of Flak bus. I don't know how to make a 3d model but if I remember correctly one guy was working on it. The p30/43 at least has enough info to be made in a 3D model and that's enough for me because it has the P26 as a reference point and it was a bigger version of the latter. The other 043 on the other hand would be the same as the ho ri production, no real photo or a close up photo and just documents, it was made on the basis "it was produced but then lost" like the p43 was supposedly drowned in a lake. Why then the ho ri tiger etc are allowed and this one no? 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MadMax_ITA_ said:

The first point never stopped gaining from adding the tiger 105 etc, and people say they will be removed because they are filler, yes this is true, but they will be removed since they apparently found something else to put at that br while Italy has nothing new that could be added there, maybe a couple of Flak bus. I don't know how to make a 3d model but if I remember correctly one guy was working on it. The p30/43 at least has enough info to be made in a 3D model and that's enough for me because it has the P26 as a reference point and it was a bigger version of the latter. The other 043 on the other hand would be the same as the ho ri production, no real photo or a close up photo and just documents, it was made on the basis "it was produced but then lost" like the p43 was supposedly drowned in a lake. Why then the ho ri tiger etc are allowed and this one no? 

Oh right I forgot about the lake thing. We need to organize an expedition to search in all Italian lakes and caves (after all that's where the P.133 was hidden. Maybe some other jem was also hidden in a cave).

Also wasn't there a guy who wanted to build a full scale P43? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, SergenteA said:

Oh right I forgot about the lake thing. We need to organize an expedition to search in all Italian lakes and caves (after all that's where the P.133 was hidden. Maybe some other jem was also hidden in a cave).

Also wasn't there a guy who wanted to build a full scale P43? 

I don't remember a guy with that idea but in the end those ho ri were all dumped in a lake and ended up being added in the game, the chi ri 2 had just the chassis while the turret still needed to be built and ended up being scrapped, so on and so forth. We have enough info for at least the first of the 3 p43, if it was the 75/34 fine, if it is the 75/46 mhm we could see if the pack gun can be inserted in that bigger turret. In the end both guns were planned and in game we have many things just planned that ended up in game. Well back on track, next week trip to the lake, anyone?? :018: