Ouiche

Server Update 18.12.18

2_1e0675fb9fbdd61cccfad0912139f39c.jpg

The profitability of the MiG-15bis ISH (USSR) and F-86F-35 (USA) in the RB and SB game mode has been increased. SL reward multipliers changes:

• Realistic Battles:
    • MiG-15bis ISH (220% → 420%);
    • F-86F-35 (240% → 480%).
  • Simulator Battles:
    • MiG-15bis ISH (240% → 460%);
    • F-86F-35 (390% → 480%).

To decrease queue waiting time for the top rank aircraft in air RB battles of BRs 9.0 and higher, after long waiting time the following matching can be implemented: USA, USSR, Britain vs. USA, USSR, Britain. 

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

We added the following part: To decrease queue waiting time for the top rank aircraft in air RB battles of BRs 9.0 and higher, after long waiting time the following matching can be implemented: USA, USSR, Britain vs. USA, USSR Britain. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

All my Up-votes!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Please revert the matchmaking ‘civil war’, i’d rather wait 10 min for a game than play against/with sabres all the time. It makes 9.0 rb way less fun since it feels like arcade with all those sabres jumping and rolling around

medal medal medal medal

Hey, Gaijin. How about some rework for top tier aircraft RP and SL costs? Especially from tier IV upwards, most of the old prices are still there and there are a couple of planes that need some serious tweaking on it from this aspect.

Like one of the worst moves was to increase the costs of some bombers exponentially, instead of reworking the gameplay. I find it as a cheesy fix, with poor effort, which scares a lot of players and made some bombers to be untouched by most of the player base. Most of them tend to use the overperforming vehicles and neglect the others, reducing the versatility of later BR matches and making the game stale.

You even removed some secondary tasks on a couple of maps (for example shooting down recon planes on certain maps like Norway) and lately the gunners on certain aircraft feel like they're there just for the scenery, while one lucky shot makes your plane explode. These aspects increased the trend of neglecting other aircraft, like some heavy fighters and so on, which is sad, because you worked so hard to make them playable, to be accessible to the people and they end up just sitting there, to be another vehicle collected in the hangar.

This might not be the best area to highlight these issues and I'm not ranting just to vent off, I like your game. I play it for more than 6 years. And I want it to succeed more. I want it to be enjoyable and to get the chance to do something with anything you choose do drive, fly or navigate. And I would like to get to enjoy 6 more years, or even more, on your game, on your work for us.

Stona (Posted )

if you want to suggest changes, please submit your ideas into Suggestion Section. Update section is only for thing related to listed patchnotes. Thanks!
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

Not having any insight regarding Gaming software development/upkeep, I can only speculate as to why these premium jets would have incorrect SL multiplier rewards. That being said, would Gaijin be willing to explain this 'Glitch, anomaly, mistake, etc" for clarity and or transparency? Having been in the WT community for 5+ and having myself been angered by similar occurrences, the lack of explanation from Gaijin is usually met with feelings of distrust and resentment. Simply clarifying the situation in broader depth would prevent such negative speculation and assumptive reasoning. :-) 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Hi sorry if im not telling you this in the right section but, in the update, 18.12.18 , you guys wrote this:

" To decrease queue waiting time for the top rank aircraft in air RB battles of BRs 9.0 and higher, after long waiting time the following matching can be implemented: USA, USSR, Britain vs. USA, USSR Britain. " I noticed you forgot a comma between the second USSR and Britain. Just tryna help out favv dev's xD :D

wtforum.PNG

Stona (Posted )

Thanks
medal

That's nice but I still miss the days when SB reward RATES were actually competitive versus time. By that I mean its average grinding potential not being significantly slower than RB and AB when accounting spotting time, time to kill etc. because of the lack of incentive to play simulator battles as a fighter in late ranks along with its heavily unbalanced incentive to fly bombers instead.

medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Ouiche said:

We added the following part: To decrease queue waiting time for the top rank aircraft in air RB battles of BRs 9.0 and higher, after long waiting time the following matching can be implemented: USA, USSR, Britain vs. USA, USSR Britain. 

How much time is "long waiting"? 

medal medal medal medal medal