Sign in to follow this  
Neokolzia

R3 T20 FA-HS cannot reload ammo at points?

3 hours ago, Frosty_One said:

Did you empty the entire belt or did you still have rounds left over?

I haven't tried emptying it entirely yet, I'll try that next time.

The car appears to have 5 "belts" but reloads them only if you fire consistently, for all 150 rounds.  If you take a break it doesn't seem to force a fake reload, but it also seems to be all 1 belt.

Despite showing 4 ammo crates in the car

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Ah yeah didn't know it was 5 "belts" just thought it was one continuous which is why I asked since other weapons like that require you to empty it all out before reloading. Kugel had the same thing, until it was changed recently.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Its 1 Belt of 600, When you select the tank you get a 1/1 option not 5/5

i'm guessing they tried 5/5 but the knew it would Insanely op if it camped a point in RB

Edited by Col__Cornbread
medal medal medal medal medal

It's prolly just a way for them to model the depletion of ammo so it  doesn't appear as one massive ammo rack when you have 1 round left

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

59 minutes ago, Hopit said:

It's prolly just a way for them to model the depletion of ammo so it  doesn't appear as one massive ammo rack when you have 1 round left

Your correct about that every 150 rounds it consumes one of the internal ammo racks but also means it can continuously fire beyond just the 150 rounds without any interruption.

I think forcing it to reload every 150 rounds would be more balanced then currently as is, this thing is competitive with whirbel/ostwind for meta AA, fire rate is just insane along with proper stabilizer.

Along with splitting it into 5 different mags, so can also carry different ammo types

Edited by Neokolzia
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Neokolzia said:

Your correct about that every 150 rounds it consumes one of the internal ammo racks but also means it can continuously fire beyond just the 150 rounds without any interruption.

I think forcing it to reload every 150 rounds would be more balanced then currently as is, this thing is competitive with whirbel/ostwind for meta AA, fire rate is just insane along with proper stabilizer.

Along with splitting it into 5 different mags, so can also carry different ammo types

What makes it less meta is the lack of proper AP ammo.

8 hours ago, Shatterfish said:

Yea just bumping this again since they changed it to 5/5 ammo and you still can’t reload it.

super annoying.

Works for me.

medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this