Naval future Germany vs Germany

StratosBear

Good news for axis players. While other nations get second cruiser full of destroyer cannons with limited range, Germany gets second from map edge to map edge firing cruiser KMS Koln. Well done to preserve axis superiority. At this point grinding other nations just became pointless. Before we lock it as rant thread...can we get some relatively good counterarguments saying no pal you got it wrong. Do allies get some special ammo to make up the xxxx calibre main guns? Do they get new long range shells maybe? They will be up against 9 x 150mm main guns that will open fire as soon as they spawn and because of targeting brackets in rb you can also start scoring hits pretty much straight away. do developers have more ships on their sleeve to balance it cuz announced ones will not do anything but draw fire and sink at 14km out? How is this balanced? What am I missing?

Edited by StratosBear
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Stona changed the title to Naval future Germany vs Germany
2 hours ago, CaptainZeno said:

>Implying allies won't just bomb the german cruisers to death like they do now

Lol.

>Implying Aircrafts in high tier are anything more than Kamikaze. (Or target practice)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

As a German Navy main I have to say this was as confusing to me as it is to you.

I'm glad we're getting the Kolm but im suprised we got it so early.+

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, StratosBear said:

Good news for axis players. While other nations get second cruiser full of destroyer cannons with limited range, Germany gets second from map edge to map edge firing cruiser KMS Koln. Well done to preserve axis superiority. At this point grinding other nations just became pointless. Before we lock it as rant thread...can we get some relatively good counterarguments saying no pal you got it wrong. Do allies get some special ammo to make up the xxxx calibre main guns? Do they get new long range shells maybe? They will be up against 9 x 150mm main guns that will open fire as soon as they spawn and because of targeting brackets in rb you can also start scoring hits pretty much straight away. do developers have more ships on their sleeve to balance it cuz announced ones will not do anything but draw fire and sink at 14km out? How is this balanced? What am I missing?

And when the americans get the Cleveland you will come here to foruns whining how the mighty americans rule? The problem isn't the ship, it never was . The problem is always the BR gaijin gives to them.

medal

In the current iteration of Naval, maximum range is not an important characteristic for guns. We simply don’t have maps with 15-20km engagement ranges. Instead the devs use accuracy. Thus the big advantage the Koln will get is damage output, not range. Not sure why they implemented it without any appropriate competition. :P

medal

3 hours ago, Frapogalo said:

Yeah like everyone can afford like 80k repairs every battle that you think they gonna bring emden and koln in same battle!

Heh, well I was going to because for me SL havent been an problem for 3 or 4 years.

Yeah if u play Aircrafts and Tanks there is no problem. I havnt problem with SL in  the past, but since i started Navy economics are a huge problem.(With premium acc and ships) For example last battle :20k dmg / 3800 score / 11 kills = Victory = +12000 SL and only died Once and ammo refill was like 5k

21 minutes ago, Frapogalo said:

Yeah if u play Aircrafts and Tanks there is no problem. I havnt problem with SL in  the past, but since i started Navy economics are a huge problem.(With premium acc and ships) For example last battle :20k dmg / 3800 score / 11 kills = Victory = +12000 SL and only died Once and ammo refill was like 5k

Yeah silver earnings in navy are atrocious but like I said for me its not a problem because I have over 11 million in reserve