OTOMATIC SPAAG: Belated Perfection

11 hours ago, Dr_Pavel said:

Nevermind, it was a false alarm.

? I'm still having issues with the HE-MOM of the OTO and now I also noticed that this problem also affects the SIDAM with M792 shells

medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Dr_Pavel said:

What kind of issues are you having?

The projectiles explode with a delay and so they self-destruct waaay behind the target

medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Dr_Pavel said:

That's...weird. Those are not proxy fuzed, they should detonate on impact. 

Idk maybe it's an issue on my part. I'll try them again later today. The HE-MOM on the OTO is still bugged tho, cause when you try to hit a target passing in front of you, you can clearly see that they explode behind it and not near it.

medal medal medal

Haven't tried the OTOMATIC yet since the patch, but got me the Sparviero hydrofoil yesterday, which uses the same weapon and ammo, and there I have abysmal killing success atm, only having managed one kill with HE-MOM, even with tons of well placed shots (with lot of experience from OTOMATIC).

Mebbe can try today and compare the two vehicles and their differences in HE-MOM efficiency in their current state...

6 hours ago, Schindibee said:

Haven't tried the OTOMATIC yet since the patch, but got me the Sparviero hydrofoil yesterday, which uses the same weapon and ammo, and there I have abysmal killing success atm, only having managed one kill with HE-MOM, even with tons of well placed shots (with lot of experience from OTOMATIC).

Mebbe can try today and compare the two vehicles and their differences in HE-MOM efficiency in their current state...

Directs hits in SIM with automatic on Ka 52.. hits ahahahahahah they killed it again.

medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, [email protected] said:

So Ill point this out to anyone who didn't notice but the Harpy from the 2077 event had guided Proximity HE which could mean big things for the italian 76mm platform as a whole

The only thing that can shoot guided proxy fuzed HE is the Draco, and it's really not clear in what capacity it was functional (some say it's nothing but a mockup, other say it was functional to some degree). 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, [email protected] said:

So Ill point this out to anyone who didn't notice but the Harpy from the 2077 event had guided Proximity HE which could mean big things for the italian 76mm platform as a whole

The OTOMATIC could not fire DART even if it tried. 

However a vehicle that was supposed to, the B1 Draco, would be able to. 

The B1 Draco was only ever an unfinished prototype, it wasn’t actually able to fire and as such it would be very hard to see in game, but for the OTOMATIC the guided munitions is a no. 

medal medal