Hello everyone!

I just joined War Thunder and I'm available for coop games or perhaps joining a squadron to learn the game. I would prefer arcade only for the time being until I learn the basics. So far I enjoyed the most ground combat and aviation, but things may change.

I'm an adult, working and living in Europe and available to play in the evenings or sometimes weekends. I'm fine using discord or TS. Obviously, I'm only at tier 1 for the time being.

Feel free to contact me via private message. :)

Thank you for reading.

Welcome to the game and forum!

Feel free to visit this section - it'll help you find people to play with as well.

Have fun :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Greetings and Welcome!
:snowgirl:

medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome to the game! I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to IM me when you make the step to RB, I'm always ready to sealclub at low tiers. See you in the skies, seas, and battleground of War Thunder!

medal medal medal medal medal

Welcome, glad to have you aboard. Navigate your way through the forums, there is lots to discover.

• Like 1
medal medal medal

Glad you're here!  I'm new as well and really enjoying it!  Just slowly grinding out crew skills and all the rank 1 stuff, getting a feel for the game and its mechanics.  Remember not to research any Battle Rank (BR) stuff 3 or higher until you're ready to step beyond the novice areas!  Enjoy, and feel free to msg me in-game or here if you have any questions or want to group up!

:salute:

~War~