Sign in to follow this  
Rush1991

Howdy folks!

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to the game (ignore the join date, my PC when i joined couldn't play the game so I uninstalled) but I'm enjoying it quite a bit. I'm mostly interested in the tanks but I'm open to trying the other modes just really haven't much yet. Was kind of curious if any of y'all know of a clan that accepts Aces and uses TS3 so that I can make friends, have people to play with and learn the game. Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this and happy tanking/flying/boating!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to War Thunder. Nice to see you give it another try. There is a section in the forums were you can check out squadrons and apply. There are squads that are always looking for players just like you. Check it out. Also, it has become popular for players to use Discord instead of team speak. You may want to download that, it's free. It's worth mentioning that there is an "Unofficial" War Thunder Discord channel for the war Thunder community. It's very likely you'll find like minded players such as yourself there. You can find it by scrolling the chat room in the hanger. 

Good Hunting, hope to see you out there. 07

Edited by crimfobic
  • Like 2

hello and welcome

you will always find someone that want to play with you even in the in-game chat

Edited by falco416
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sign in to follow this