Sign in to follow this  
Tubby_Vermin

Veteran Saying Hi & looking for more people to group with!

First of all, id like to say Hi to everybody, my name's Paul and i'm 38 from the UK, i've been playing War Thunder from the days of when it was in ALPHA. (over 6 years)

I have unlocked all tanks, ships and planes in the game thus far and im currently trying to finish my German Helicopters, then i can spade everything and max my crew.

The only rare vehicles i need to keep my eyes on is he KV-1B, E-100 and the He 162 A-1, this is on my bucket list ^^

Now lets get to the main point of the Thread

Most of the people i used to play with, no longer want to play the game due to being burned out, or find the grind hard, don't get me wrong, some of my friends do come on every now and again but not as often as id like, i play almost every night between 6 - 8 hours a day, unless i'm going out with the Mrs or RL hits me like a ton of bricks.

I'm asking if there is anybody looking to team up between 18:30 GMT until around 00:00 GMT (work days)

and when im off i could be playing from 08:00am until 00:00pm GMT (with regular breaks in between - i have got a life you know)

Like i said above, i can help @ any Tier, i preferably do

Air Arcade & Realistic

Tank Realistic Only (but happy to to Arcade if the group prefare's that)

Naval Arcade & Realistic

Helicopter Arcade & Realistic

Add me in Game and Message me My Handle is Tubby_Vermin, i can be found on Steam Under the same Handle (Tubby_Vermin) and on Discord under Tubby Vermin #1050

i do have a Squadron called =THORN= if people want to join through that, but mainly this is to group up and play with like minded people

Looking forward to you input, on the matter

Tubby

Edited by Tubby_Vermin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Aha, a fellow old guard! Welcome back :salute: 

Do feel free to offer your experience and help in The Academy section, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Sounds nice! I started 2 years ago, so I'm only to top tier in the USA. Mid tier in most Nations. I'm gonna need a wingman while I'm grinding out the sidewinder mods for the F-100 with the F-100. IGN is GeneralLee2000, if you wanna hit me up sometime. 

JloHskxl.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal

On 12/12/2018 at 20:24, GeneralLee2000 said:

Sounds nice! I started 2 years ago, so I'm only to top tier in the USA. Mid tier in most Nations. I'm gonna need a wingman while I'm grinding out the sidewinder mods for the F-100 with the F-100. IGN is GeneralLee2000, if you wanna hit me up sometime. 

JloHskxl.jpg

Sorry about the late response, but that would be great, i add you later tonight and see if your on and help you with the grind

Welcome here!!! You can add me as well if you want. :)

medal medal medal medal medal

On 24/01/2019 at 23:34, Andulir said:

Welcome here!!! You can add me as well if you want. :)

Added

Hi Tubby,
Fellow Brit here. I can't commit to masses amount of time but I'd be happy to squad up when I'm on?
I've been absent for 2yrs so I've a lot of catching up to do. Help would always be appreciated.

I'm only top tier in the Italian tree.
Brits and US mid-top tier.
Germany and Japan Mid.
Russia and France not so much.

I'm useless with Tanks and have ZERO experience with Ships/Helicopters.

medal medal

43 minutes ago, GiantJellyBaby said:

Hi Tubby,
Fellow Brit here. I can't commit to masses amount of time but I'd be happy to squad up when I'm on?
I've been absent for 2yrs so I've a lot of catching up to do. Help would always be appreciated.

Germany and Japan Mid.

Welcome! 

On 14/02/2019 at 12:04, GiantJellyBaby said:

Hi Tubby,

Germany and Japan Mid.

I'll add you tonight when i get in from work, good luck with the grind!

Sign in to follow this