Stona

Server update 28.11.18

Pool.png

Battle rating changes for aircraft and ground vehicles has been implemented.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 3

I am concerned about jets. 

Since I am the only one who suggested jet BR changes (and 3 times for this month that is) so the changes were taken from me, I have questions.

Why is the F9F-8 going to 8.3 and not 8.7? 

Why is the F-80C-10 Shooting Star staying at 8.0 and not 7.7 yet? This is its performance vs what it faces

The G.91R/1 has performance only for 9.0, so why is the even faster La-200 not going to 9.0 too?

The Sea Meteor has a wing limit speed of 850 km/h yet it faces aircraft that accelerate past 1,000 kmh/... it's only a Meteor Mk 3 (which is at 7.0) with slightly better engines. Why not move it to 7.7?

The G.91 pre-serie going to 8.3 is nice, but 8.7 is much better. Some aircraft such as the Vampire FB.5 and regular MiG-9 will still face it in an uptier when the G.91 pre-serie goes to 8.3, and they will suffer.

Why no changes for the Mystere aircraft (MD.452 IIA and MD.452 IIC)? Their BRs aren't good. I explained why twice in the discussion thread of the planned BRs.

Also, the F9F-2 is currently 8.0. On the chart, it says it will go from 9.0 to 8.3. Please fix this, and keep it at 8.0. 

I specifically stated the MiG-9 should stay at 7.0, and that only the MiG-9/L should be moved up. It is a very big problem if the regular MiG-9 faces the F9F-5, F9F-8 and G.91 pre-serie after the BR changes as you're moving it to 7.3 and those three planes to 8.3. The MiG-9's performance is very similar to the Me 262 A-1a (7.0) and so it should stay at 7.0. The MiG-9/L only should go to 7.7 and not 7.3 because its performance justifies 7.7 BR and it's a perfect counterpart to the F-84G Thunderjet (7.7)

Thanks for reading and for the BR changes. They are good overall! 
Edited by EpicBlitzkrieg87
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 9
medal medal medal medal

Some great changes, some interesting ones. 

I'm still surprised the Panzer F2 (62% RB WR) and Panzer G (64% RB winrate) didn't get a BR increase tho.

edit. @Stona Conqueror / Conway still hasn't received the ROF buff from 1.83.

Edited by JGSR
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I do not understand how the Leo1A1 L/44 can be at the same BR as the Chieftain Mk.5 (an extremely slow tank with no APFSDS and slow reload that the Leo1A1 L/44 casually one-shots at any range while being superior in near every respect) and the AMX-30B2 BRENUS (which doesn't even have a stabilizer). I also do not understand how it can be at a lower BR than the M60A1 RISE(P) or the Chieftain Mk.10 against which it compares favorably. We are returning to the same BR compression issues as before with BR 7.7 machines fighting vehicles against which they have no chance.

The XM-1's BR hasn't been changed and it still sits at a lower BR than the MBT/Kpz-70 and Chieftain Mk.10 which makes no sense whatsoever considering the extremely high performance of this vehicle and smells of premium vehicle privilege.

Maximum BR must be increased again and beyond 10.0 so that high performance machines can be pulled away from slow and weak vehicles currently sitting in the 7.7/8.3 BR range.

• Upvote 7
medal medal medal medal

I would like to second @EpicBlitzkrieg87 in his statements. Moving the MiG-9/L up is absolutely correct, but the "lesser" MiG-9 absolutely does not have the performance to justify a BR increase. I am personally also perplexed why the Vampire remains at 7.3 and does not move down to 7.0, all the while the P-80 (F-80A) which is arguably better performing than both the MiG-9 (early) and the Me 262A still gets to stay at 7.0.

Over all, however, I support all of Gaijin's Aircraft BR adjustments made here, I feel that they are a big step in the right direction. I sincerely hope that they will continue to monitor, consider, and act upon the community's input on the state of BR's throughout the range as there are still a lot of aircraft that are deserving of adjustments.

I will spoiler my suggestions in the case that they aren't quite appropriate for this thread

Spoiler

He 100 -> Needs to move up

Bf 109 F-1 -> Needs to move up

Bf 109 K-4 -> Needs to move up to 5.7

Fw 190 A-4, A-5, A-5/U12 -> Ought to move down

Fw 190 Doras -> Likely ought to go back to 5.7

F4F-3/4 -> Need to move down

F-82 -> Needs to move up

P-47D-28 -> Needs to move up

P-51D-30 -> Needs to move up to 5.7

P-39N -> Needs to move up to at least 3.3

F4U-1a -> Needs to move up to at least 3.3

F6F-5N -> Needs to move down

F4U-1c -> Ought to move down

Spitfire Vc and Vc/Trop -> Need to move down

Sea Hurricane Mk Ic -> Ought to move down

Whirlwinds -> Ought to move down even more, 3.3 is probably appropriate

Ki-61-I hei Hien -> Needs to move down

Ki-61-II Hien -> Needs to move down

C.205 series 1 -> Ought to move up a bit

• Upvote 4
medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, blastedryan said:

The BR changes list seems to be quite inaccurate. A number of changes have not gone through or sent them up instead of down(ex. Do335 A0)

??

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

still disagreeing with the A1A1 leo's and TAM going down to 8.7 instead of actually raising top tier MBT BR to 11.0 finally.

this change will just see 8.7 becoming a new blackhole and because of that, lots of 7.7 tanks being dragged into it.

but disregarding this, seeing as the german M48 now also sits at 7.7, same for the magach, i dont see how the US regular M48, that is inferior to the other two in every way, shares the same 7.7 BR still.

but thats just another sign of the BR compression problem, because the M48 at 7.3 probably wouldnt work well for 6.3-7.3 balance.

so once again, uncompress the BR range gaijin, and do it properly, please.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
medal medal

1 hour ago, JGSR said:

Some great changes, some interesting ones. 

I'm still surprised the Panzer F2 (62% RB WR) and Panzer G (64% RB winrate) didn't get a BR increase tho.

No of course... Only the lorraine 40t with 65% is op right?.... Really bad changes, somehow a premium leo 1 with 120mm and a stab is 8.7 same br as brenus that have nothing in comparison, no stab, weak and wrong value shells... No changes for amx 30 B2... A amx 50 surbaisser at same BR as t62 and t55 all with stab and sabot round!! While you get nothing modern in comparison... Nice balance... Lorraine 40t to 7.0 and still has 20K repair... Will now need to fight 8.0 tanks with a solid shell of 220mm of pen... :facepalm: Amx m4 to 6.3 with a solid shell of 190mm at 0 meter... yes people the tiger 2 H at 6.7 and above are totally immune from front to those shells even at weak spots but nah! Still worth 6.3 br!! :facepalm: No changes of br to the amx 13 HOT... This vehicule deserve it's 9.0 right? :crazy: No changes to the b1 facing time traveling op german shells, but of course those german tanks are not op either...  Char 25t to 6.7 with at best a 190mm solid shell!! :lol2: Amx 50 at 7.0 while have a panther II gun with solid shell only and panther 1 armor... Legit! No changes to mystere 2 A which is just bad and should not be 9.0, no changes to mystere 2C which should not be france top tier but mystere 4 instead, remember we already have mig 15/17 in game but i guess it is fair and balanced!! :good:

Well this update is a joke and the last nail in the coffin for the french tree, no improvements, mostly nerfs to an unplayable tree, from bad to worse, greed is here as always, i think i will just pass this update as i see no point playing those trees anymore. Thks for nothing gaijin, at 1 of april i would have understood those jokes at least! :lol2:

Also glad to see that suggestions post are usefull too^^ :Bayan:

As said above i will spoiler my suggestions and maybe you can take note this time?

Spoiler

Planes: (i will focus on top tier)

-Ourangan / barougan to 7.3/7.7 at best, all modes, everyone know they have nothing to do at their actual br, i play all modes "also sim" i can confirm this is bad.

-MD 452 A to 8.0/8.3 at best, all modes, it is not a br 9.0 plane at all, ask everybody, it get clubbed.

-MD 452 C to 8.3/8.7 at best, all modes, good planes but still behind it's counterpart, Mystere 4 should be the real top tier 9.0 vs mig 15/17...

Tanks:

-Amx 30 brenus to 8.0/8.3 at best, all modes, this tank have no stab, no armor and it is supposed to have the same Br than a leo 1 l44 ? Come on guys

-Amx 30 B2 to 7.7/8.0 at best, all modes, same as above with even less armor... make no sense.

-Amx 13 Hot to 7.7/8.0 at best all modes, this tank has nothing for him, no heat very few missiles, no armor, don't understand it's br being so high while most other nation atgm are better with lower br.

-Lorraine 40t to 6.3/6.7 like it was, all modes, guys br 7.0 for this tank mean that it will fight 8.0 vehicule with a stock 229mm solid shell and 0 armor... even the panther 2 is lower, you just butchered that tank with ridiculous repair and now you finish it with a BR Way to high, lorraine is not an hard target people should deal with it instead of crushing our few good tanks. I can understand that br 6.3 might be too low so 6.7 to me is the most logical.

-Amx m4 to 6.0 again, all modes, this tank is already strugglking vs 6.7/7.0 tanks ans it's can't fight 7.3 ones, it don't have a good shell "190mm max", no aphe and a panther armor, as for the lorraine, it don't deserve to go up.

-Amx 50 to 6.7 again, all modes, no reason for this tank to fight 8.0 vehicules with a weak solid shell and no armor for this tier 6.7 as for the panther 2 seems more logical.

-Char 25t to 6.0/6.3 at best, all modes, again frankly i don't understand why a tank with 0 armor and a 6.0br gun should go 6.7, if it had no armor but at least a gun with performances above it's br equivalent i would be like "hum, ok, glass canon, no armor, good gun, legit" but it didn't even have a good gun, you bounce all the time so what's the point of this br? No heat, solid shot only, low pen value for 6.7/7.7, no armor. The Amx 13 at 6.0 is way better integrated.

-B1 bis to 1.7, all modes, at 2.0 it already got one shot by time traveling german heat so not fun to play.

-B1 ter to 2.0, all modes, as said above lowering br might not fix the problem of magic german early heat but maybe we will be able to enjoy those tank a bit more. I paid for this tank one year ago, still can't play it at all, this is not normal, you will never do that with premium like is 7 or so, fix this premium tank and let us use it plz.

I really hope you guys will be able to do something quickly to fix those issues and make our trees fun to play even at high tier, we spend a lot of time grinding vehicules that we too often regret because of bad introduction into the game, i know it take a lot of work and effort to work on this project but plz, if you have a bit of time to invest in ours trees, the french players will give you something back for shure, everytime you do well, your community follows, so guys, give love to this nation and continue to work on this great game to make it even better. I wish your team a good continuation.

And here im obviously focusing on the french tree but i could also talk about tanks like : IS 7 br too low, KV 220 br too low, KV 1B ruinning many games, P47 at too low br and so on... And none of them are in the list...

Edited by unwinder66
Typo
medal medal medal medal

35 minutes ago, Stona said:

??

The Do 335 A0 was 5.0 in AB before. http://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Do.335A-0

The BR change list earlier said 5.0->4.7 which has now been removed.

However the A0 has actually been moved to 5.3

1349178374_shot2018_11_2811_45_04.thumb.

The Yak 9T change didn't go through and has since been removed from the list as well.

Edited by blastedryan

Stona (Posted )

Yup, table is updated. Thanks!
medal medal medal

I still strongly stand by my suggested changes on the Original post(Copied from my comment from there), before the changes went live:

Spoiler

Relevant only for Arcade BRs:

Hide contents

F-86F Sabres and CL-13 (ALL F-86F models) (and CL-13 too) from BR 8.0 to BR 9.0. Seriously, who thought that putting the best aircraft in the game at BR 8.0 was a good idea?

Relevant only for Realist Battles Tank BRs:

Hide contents

Leopard A1 L/44 BR 8.7? NO! PLEASE NO! It is a joke, right? The damn thing is basically a very mobile and fast vehicle (Even for BR 9.0 standards) with a BR 9.7 gun. It should NOT be bellow BR 9.0!

I also suggest lowering the BR of the ASU-57, as it is as bad as the SU-57B, with the only excuse being it having "10 more millimeters of penetration"...

The Panther A should not be lowered to BR 5.7 because the Panther D is only there because of its much slower turret rotation. If anything the Panther D that should go to BR 6.0. 

The "Ersarts Panther M10" (Sorry if I butchered that) should go to BR 6.0, it only has the chassis of the Panther D, which is at BR 5.7 because of its slow turret rotation. But the Ersats Panther does not have the Panther D turret, as such it has a much faster turret rotation.

Ru-251 should be BR 7.3, because it is very comparable to the M47 that the Germans get as a Tier 5 premium, while sacrificing armor and survive ability for an absurd increase in agility, and lowered size. This would make the Ru-251/Jpz 4-5 reasonably balanced, as the Ru-251 is simply superior in every way (That matters) to the Jpz 4-5. 

Panther 2: I do not agree with it being lowered to BR 6.7, it is simply superior in every way that matter to the Tiger 2H, it is more agile, has the same gun, similar survival ability, the armor is about as effective as the Tiger 2 H's, it gets artillery, smoke grenades (which the tiger also has), and has cheaper spawn cost.
In short, it is simply a better Tiger 2H.

While the Panther is superior in most ways to the Tiger 2H, it is still the same BR as a variant of the Tiger 2H which is actually WORSE than the conventional Tiger 2 H. This variant is the Tiger 2 H 10.5 cm. It should be lowered to BR 6.7, as it trades reload speed for a bit of penetration (which is rarely needed), and a bit more HE filler (which is also rarely needed).

T29 and T34 From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0. Their armor is extremely effective against most threats in the game that fire conventional shells, they got very strong guns, capable of dealing with most threats, and are extremely survive-able. Their mobility is also not too bad, with 12 hp per ton power to weight ratio.

T114, M50 Ontos, and M56 Scorpion. From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3. Their performance is comparable to that of the Ru-251, being extremely agile, small, packing a strong punch, at the cost of armor. My suggestion to uptier these machines to BR 7.3 is even more relevant with the T114 and M50 Ontos, as they have ABSURD firepower, with the Ontos having SIX SHOTS, and the T114 having 3 rapid reloads.

BMP-1 From BR 7.3 to BR 7.7. The BMP 1 is a strong machine, with good upgraded ATGMs, and a decent gun with decent HEAT grenades. I do not see this BR change as completely essential, but I wouldn't mind it happening. 

Centurion Mk 10 and Vickers MBT: From BR 7.0 to BR 7.3 (Or 7.7). They basically trade the HEAT-FS found on the BR 7.7 MBTs for a decent stabilizer, which is an worth trade in my opinion. With the rather recent buff to APDS post penetration performance, this makes them at least BR 7.3 material.

T54E1 and IS-7 from BR 8.0 to BR 8.3 or 8.7 (which seems fair IMO). These two machines are ABSURDLY powerful, specially the IS-7, which has the whole trinity of tank warfare: A good gun, armor, and mobility. The firepower on these machines is unmatched, they have very powerful auto loaded guns.
The T54E1 in comparison to the IS-7 trades a good bit of the reliability of the armor and its mobility for a much faster reload, HEAT-FS shells, and APDS shells.
In my eyes this makes them AT LEAST BR 8.3 material. Their win and kill rates also support my suggestion.

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo with 75mm gun (ALL MODELS) from BR 4.7 to BR 5.0. The fact that the Jumbo is able to see BR 3.7 vehicles is almost a joke, it is basically a Tiger 1 tank with a worse gun, and it should be at least BR 5.0 to give the opponents a fighting chance against it. Currently it can frontally penetrate ANYTHING at its BR, basically NOTHING penetrates it frontally, and it is very agile, having 13.23 Horse Power to weight ratio. Its statistics of Win and Kill rates also support my suggestion.

M22 from BR 2.0 to BR 2.7. The M22 is one of the most mobile tanks in the game. While sporting only a 37mm gun, it has very respectable penetration capabilities and also post penetration effect helps it a lot. Currently at BR 2.0 it can face even reserve vehicles, which it will stomp no stop.

M3 Stuart, from BR 1.3 to BR 1.7, it is basically the same thing as the M3A1, which sits at BR 2.0, but the M3A1 has a 50mm armor on the gun mantelete that overlaps a bit with the turret armor. On the M3 this mantelete is only 38mm thick, almost completely overlapped with the turret armor, effectively doubling it.

Panzer 4 F2, from BR 3.3 to BR 3.7, it is basically the same thing as the Panzer 4 G, which sits at BR 4.0. The only differences between them is that the Panzer 4 F2 trades 80mm of armor for 50 mm of armor, increased agility (As the vehicle becomes lighter) and increased turret traverse speed.

Basically the Panzer 4 F2 is in practice superior to the Panzer 4 G.

Chi Nu 2 From BR 3.7 to BR 4.0

This thing is a BEAST of a tank, has decent mobility with 12.12 Horse Power to weight ratio (comparable to that of the Panzer 4s), has an INSANE gun, capable of penetrating even angled KV-1S with its shells that have 157mm of penetration.

SU-152 From BR 5.0 to BR 4.3

This tank currently is simply a joke tank, its mobility is bad, its armor is not reliable, its gun has good penetration and insane HE amounts. But the reload time for it is simply too much of a hindrance.

ISU-152 from BR 5.3 to BR 4.7, it is exactly the same deal as the SU-152, but this time it has a tad bit of additional armor, and a 50 cal machine gun on the roof.

Only Relevant for Realistic Battles AIR BATTLES BRs:

Suggestion: place the Strategical Bomber and Bomber/Heavy Bomber Air Spawns a bit BEHIND the Air Field, this would allow the allied fighters to have a chance to protect the bombers (The Strategical Long Range Bomber spawn might need to be placed further in the back of the airfield in comparison to the "Normal Bomber/Heavy Bombers" spawn in order to give more time for the fighters to reach the Bombers and protect them)

(LONG TEXTS WARNING!)

Hide contents

J2M2 from BR 4.0 to BR 5.0

This thing is simply an abomination at BR 4.0, it has insane climb, good instantaneous turn, and great dive. While it might lack a bit in level speed, it more than makes up for that in climb and turn.

J2M3 from BR 5.3 to BR 6.0

Yes, you read that right, this thing currently is such an abomination that it deserves BR 6.0. It is able to keep up in a climb with even the Yak 3 VK-107, and with Mk 24 Griffon Spitfires. This thing being uptiered to BR 6.0 is a generous BR suggestion of my part, as this thing easily clubs anything and everything it currently faces.

Ta-152H-1 Keep its current BR, however remove its interceptor air start.

The Ta-152H is a very strong aircraft, being basically the closest thing to a P-47M that the Germans get. It is great at every altitude, being capable of even dogfighting P-51Hs by usage of its insane energy retention in maneuvers.

Ta-152C-3 Keep its current BR, but give it an Airfield Air Start (like the F-84's Air Start) 

This treatment is because the Ta-152C is great at interception, a bit too great, to be honest. It is also absurdly fast bellow 5-6km, but has terrible turn, which is why I suggest an Airfield Air Start for it.

Do-335 (All models) keep their current BRs, but change their Air Spawn from Air Defense Fighter to Interceptor.

This is a necessary change to give bombers a SLIGHT chance of making it to their target, instead of simply being instantly swarmed by German fast interceptors.

FW 190 D-12 and D-13 From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

After the buff to their flight model and guns they are definitely 5.7 material, having great firepower, decent turn, insane roll and control-ability at high speeds, good level flight speed, very competitive climb, and very good energy retention characteristics. This makes them DEADLY opponents.

A7M1 from BR 4.7 to BR 5.3

This is simply an A7M2 that traded a BIT of engine performance at low to medium altitudes for a significant improvement in performance at high altitudes. This change can be seen as something positive for the plane's performance, as this helps the aircraft to fight high altitude opponents, which are usually the biggest threat to Japanese Aircraft.

Ki-84 HEI from BR 6.3 to BR 6.0

This aircraft does not deserve to see jets with the frequency that it does at BR 6.3, while the reduction to BR 6.0 does not solve it, it definitely helps, by removing the F-84 from possible opponents that one might normally see.

Ki-84 OTSU From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

This Aircraft is virtually identical to the Ki-84 HEI in most aspect, it has basically the flight model, and comparable armament. Its difference is that it has 4x 20mm cannons while the HEI has 2x 20mm cannons and 2x 30mm cannons. This is not a TOO significant difference, as this actually increases the aircraft overall endurance in relation to ammunition. 

Ki-84 KO From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

This aircraft is in relation to Flight Model basically a copy of the previously mentioned Ki-84s, only having the weakness of trading two of the 4 20mm cannons seen on the OTSU model for 13.2mm machine guns. Don't take me wrong, these machine guns are EXTREMELY potent, they have an effective damage range of 1500 meters, but they are still not cannons. That is why I suggest placing this aircraft 0.3 BR lower than the other Ki-84s. And its flight model is also too good to face 4.3 aircraft.

Spitfire LF Mk 9 (All LF Mk 9 models) From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

This machine is basically the same deal as the J2M3, but BETTER than it. It basically has an EVEN BETTER flight model than the J2M3 (which I suggested to be moved up to BR 6.0), at only the cost of a bit of firepower. In my eyes this change is very welcome, as this aircraft bellow 4.2km altitude is able to completely CLUB anything and everything that it currently faces.

La-9 From BR 6.0 to BR 5.7

This aircraft has decent speed, only slightly slower than the P-51D-30(however it USED to be FAR BETTER, being about able to be almost as fast as the Tempest Mk 2), great climb rate which is only slightly bellow 28 to 30 meters a second, has decent turn at speed, good rip speed, and good maneuverability at speed.

However these characteristics of climb and speed are only applicable to altitudes bellow 2.5km, which is a HUGE hindrance to the aircraft performance, as combat commonly takes place at altitudes above 5km. This makes the aircraft almost sitting duck for the frequent "Super Props", and even Jets that it can face. In fact, it is only a slightly improved La-7.

He-162, all models. From BR 6.7 to BR 6.3, or even 6.0

This early jet is the meaning of suffering, it is terrible in acceleration, climb, energy retention, and turning. Its speed is frequently not enough to deal even with "Super Props".

Arado 234 B From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0

While at BR 6.7 most of the matches that a player will see in arado will have 7.0 jets, it is not fair for 5.7 aircraft to have a chance of facing an Arado, and have to chase it in a "sub 6.0" aircraft.

Arado 234C3 from 7.0 to 7.3 AND change its designation to "Jet Strike Fighter" designation, removing its Bomber Air Spawn and replacing it with an Airfield Air Start similar to that of the F-84s.

The Arado C3 is a complicated aircraft, it has INSANE acceleration for a 7.0 jet FIGHTER, and it is also reasonably fast. Couple that with the fact that it is decent in turning, has great energy retention, and VERY GOOD armament, it becomes clear that in Air Battles this aircraft is too powerful.

R2Y2 (ALL MODELS) Keep its current BR, and change its designation to "Jet Strike Fighter" designation, removing its Bomber Air Spawn, and replacing it with an Airfield Air Start, like as seen with the F-84s and Me-163s currently have.

The reason for this is that it is one of the few jet fighters that Japan has in the 7.0 to 7.7 BR ranges, and it is classified as a bomber, which limits its number in a match, and makes it overpowered in the sense that it gets a Bomber Air Spawn. That alone might not SEEM like that big of a deal, but when coupled with the fact that most fighters in the BR 7.0 range need some time to start to accelerate, AND it has INSANE firepower, the problem starts to become visible.

B-29: From BR 6.3 to BR 7.3

This one might initially seem counter intuitive: A vehicle with over 50K SL repair cost being moved UP in BR? YES. This would HELP to solve the issue of the B29s being too hard to intercept by prop aircraft, which once the B-29 gets to altitude, it is impossible to safely intercept it. This would make the B-29 vulnerable to aircraft in higher altitudes, and would allow for its Repair Cost to be reduced significantly.

Me-163B(Both Models) and Ki-200 Keep the current BR, and make it spawn on the ground. Add some detachable wheels (like it had IRL) to allow it to take off from the runway.

This is because the Me-163s have absurdly insane acceleration, coupled with their Air Start, which gives them a head-start of almost 30 seconds PLUS allow them to save their fuel a bit more, this makes the German teams absurdly aggressive, and absurdly effective at eliminating the opposition.

Examples of the Wheels found on these aircraft:

Reveal hidden contents

F-84B (All models, in case there is more than one model) From BR 7.3 to BR 7.7

This is because the F-84 is a VERY FAST aircraft, and because when it is loaded with ordinance it is unable to take off from certain runways, it was decided to give it an "Airfield Air Spawn", like what the Me-163 currently has. As such this means that the aircraft basically has like 30 seconds more than all the other aircraft to accelerate. As such it deserves a bit higher BR, as if played right a team of a few F-84Bs at their BR can wreck havoc on the enemy team.

F-84G (ALL G models) From BR 7.7 to BR 8.0

The reason behind this one is the same one as for the F-84B, but the thing with the G variants of the F-84 is that their engine is so much stronger than that of the "B" variant that make it literally BR 8.0 material. (Definitely more BR 8.0 Material than the French BR 8.0 jets)

M.D. 450B Ouragan and Barougan From BR 8.0 to BR 7.7

The reason behind these ones is that they are definitely not BR 8.0 material for AIR BATTLES, being far slower than about every single (decent) BR 8.0 jet fighters.

M.D. 452 2A From BR 9.0 to BR 8.0

The reason behind this one is that its performance is comparable to that of the M.D. 450s, meaning that it is NOT BR 9.0 FIGHTER material.

M.D. 452 2C From BR 9.0 to BR 8.7 or 8.3

The reason behind this one is SIMILAR to that of the M.D. 452 2A, but this one is SLIGHTLY better than it: It has 30mm DEFA cannons instead of M50 20mm cannons. Its engine allows it to have a decent bit more of speed and acceleration, and so on. As such I would say that this vehicle should be about BR 8.3 or BR 8.7(But ideally BR 8.3).

G.91 R/1 From BR 8.0 to BR 9.0 or BR 8.7

This aircraft is simply insane, it is extremely mobile, is one of the fastest BR 8.0 jets, it is one of the lightest jets in the game, giving it ABSURD climb rate, it has insane roll rate, and it has 50 cals that have an effective damage range of 1.5km! This aircraft is basically INSANE, and is an abomination at BR 8.0.

G.91 Pre-Serie From BR 8.0 to BR 8.3

The reason behind this one is similar to the G.91R/1, however this model of the G.91 has a bit less engine power, making it slightly lesser effective than its successor. While lesser "OP" than its successor, it is definitely an aircraft that deserves a BR increase. (There is no excuse for this one of "Oh, but it should see "A", "B" or "C" tank, as Italy does not have a tank tech tree)

F4U-4B From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

The reasoning behind this one is because it has a decent climb rate (25 meters a second, which is better than that of the P-47M), it is ABSURDLY FAST, able to reach 631kph TAS on the deck, and able to reach 697kph at 5km altitude. The corsairs in general also have INSANE turn abilities, being capable of pulling INSANE turns at ANY SPEED, specially when deploying its slotted flaps, which allow it to turn like an "UFO". It also has over performing guns with about twice the correct filler. (I already reported the issue MYSELF to the moderators, and this issue is already *allegedly* being looked after. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly)

F4U-4 From BR 5.0 to BR 5.7 (if not/or BR 6.0, as after 5km altitude it is BETTER than the F4U-4B)

This aircraft is basically the F4U-4B with 50 cals with an Effective Damage Range of 1.5 km that the 50BMG has, and an engine optimized for extremely high altitudes which becomes as strong as the 4B engine a tad bit after 5km altitude. Other than that not many differences between them.

Spitfire F Mk 9 From BR 4.3 to BR 4.7

This aircraft is basically the "origin" of the LF Mk 9 Spitfire. The diference between them is that the 1st Supercharger on the LF Spitfire is absurdly stronger, making the LF a complete UFO.  Other than that, they are almost identical. It is also comparable to the G.55 that sits at BR 4.7, and when compared to it, it becomes clear that the Spitfire F Mk 9 is the counterpart to the G.55, having a better flight model than the G.55 in most regards, at the cost of firepower and fire density.

Spitfire F Mk 9C From BR 4.7 to BR 5.3 or at least 5.0

This is basically the same aircraft as the Spitfire F Mk 9, only trading the four 7.7mm Machine Guns and two 20mm cannons for FOUR 20mm cannons. Since the "normal" Spitfire F Mk 9 is being suggested to increase in BR, it is only logical to also increase the BR of this machine. 

Spitfire MkVc/b TROPICAL VARIANTS From the Vc/Trop BR of 4.3 and Vb/Trop 3.3 (respectively) to BR 4.7 and 3.7 (respectively too, and this is the BR of their "Normal" "not tropical" variants)

They are almost the same machines as their "Normal not tropical" variants, only having an air intake filter, which adds bit of drag and SLIGHTLY reduces the engine power because of a slight reduction of intake pressure. Other than that they are the same machines. Since the German tropical versions of the 109 are at the same BR, and suffer from similar issues when compared to their "Not tropical version", the tropical Spitfire Mk Vs should get similar treatment.

Also to further support my suggestion, these spitfires are INSANE in dogfight, and climb very well. The "Vb"s are great: while they has a weaker engine and less firepower, they face weaker enemies. And the Mk "Vc"s are the same story, while having far stronger enemies, facing up to BR 5.3 (which is popular on the axis teams) this machine is more than capable of dog fighting the fiercest of enemies.

Bf 109 K-4 From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

This machine is basically the "BR 5.3 Bf 109 G"s on "steroids". Above 5.8km altitude there are very few aircraft that will be able to rival its obscene speed and energy characteristics provided by its powerful Daimler Benz DB-603 engine. 

F7F (All models): Remove Interceptor Air Start, and give it normal Air Field "ground start"

This is because both of these machines are very fast; has very good climb, energy retention, and acceleration characteristics; have a LOT of firepower; and are decently maneuverable for their size.

F7F-3: From BR 6.0 to BR 6.3, it is simply an upgrade of the F7F-1, it gets more ordnance, more engine performance, which leads to better flight characteristics. As such this machine deserves a bit higher BR.

Hornet: From BR 5.7 to BR 6.3 AND change its "Air Defense Fighter Air Spawn" to an Airfield GROUND spawn.

This is because this machine literally is faster, accelerates more, and climbs MORE than the P-51H! It also has FOUR Hispano Mk V 20mm cannons mounted on its nose, which give it superb accuracy and fire density, along with removing the absolute necessity of PRECISE convergence. This is a perfect "Super Prop" support fighter, which is more than capable of dealing even with JETS! This is because of its insane performance capable of 635kph "on the deck", and 700kph at 2.5km altitude.  This is almost jet level flight speed level.

Yakovlev Yak-3 (BR 4.0) From BR 4.0 to BR 4.7

This aircraft was the basis for the Yak 3P, the only difference between them is that instead of it having the 3x 20mm Berezin 20mm cannons, it has 1x 20mm ShVAK and 2x 12.7mm Berezin UBS Machine Guns. In my eyes this armament is actually with the same effectiveness as the 3x 20mms, because the Soviet 12.7mm in game retains 85% of its damage out to 1500 meters distance, on top of doing a good amount of damage, and having very good ballistics.

Yakovlev Yak-9 and Yak-9B (BR 3.0 ones) From BR 3.0 to BR 3.7 (or at least BR 3.3)

This is the aircraft that was the basis to the almost infamous Yak-9T, which sits at BR 4.3. Its flight model is definitely too good for its current BR, having very good speed and great energy retention at low altitudes, and also having good turn. A definitive jack of all trades.

Yak-1B From BR 3.0 to BR 3.3 (Definitively needs this 0.3 BR increase)

It is basically the same as the Yak 9's reason.

Yak-7B  from BR 2.3 to BR 3.0

This machine is definitely a very strong one, and it is AT LEAST on par with the Spitfire Mk 1A an Mk 2A (Which I do think that are too good for their BRs)

Yak 1 From BR 2.3 to BR 2.7

It is the same deal as the Yak-7B, however it is slightly fast, but only at higher altitudes, which is definitely not where the combat takes place at low tier. As such I suggest leaving its BR slightly lower than that of the Yak 7B.

Yak-9U (BR 4.3 one) from BR 4.3 to BR 5.0

This is basically the Yak 9UT (With access to 100 octane fuel) and trading its 2x 20mm and EITHER 1x 23mm or 1x 37mm, and sitting at BR 5.7 (Seriously, who uses the 45mm? It is USELESS!) Its armament at BR 5.0 should be more than enough to deal with most, if not every fighter one might face.

Yak-9UT (BR 5.7 one) From BR 5.7 to BR 5.3

While the Yak 9U needed a BR increase, this one definitely needs a slight BR reduction, because it is only "slightly fast", a BIT agile, and at best mediocre in relation to climbing. It also suffers from a low ripping speed. No way this is BR 5.7 material.

Lavochkin La-7 (ALL The BR 4.7 ones) From BR 4.7 to BR 5.0

This aircraft is basically the La-7B-20, but with only two ShVAK 20mm cannons. They provide a slightly longer firing time, at the cost of overall lesser rate of fire. Since this is almost the same vehicle, it should be no more than 0.3 BR apart.

Bf 109 F-1 From BR 2.3 to BR 3.3

This aircraft is ALMOST the performance of a Bf 109 F-4 at BR 2.3! It has a slightly weaker engine, but your enemies will be so much weaker that you will be basically an UFO around them. You only got a MG FF/M cannon which only has 60 rounds, and these rounds have much less muzzle velocity. But it gets access to Minengeschoss AND the enemies are SO MUCH SLOWER that you don't have to lead much the target, plus you have such an absurd edge in performance that you can simply take your time to decide when to fire, and as such only fire when you are sure that you will kill the enemy, which is easy to do, as you can stall out enemies so easily that it is not even fun!

Bf 109 F-4 (ALL models and variants) from BR 3.7 to BR 4.0

You might ask: "Is it THAT good?" and my answer is YES! It is! It is hard to explain this machine, it climbs like nothing at its BR range, it is very fast, definitely faster than whatever can keep up with its climb. And usually out turns AND out climb whatever can keep up with its speed. Its also got VERY GOOD firepower, in the form of its single 20mm MG151/20, which tears everything apart with its minengeshoss with 18 grams of PETN. It is basically the "Perfect vehicle for its BR range" definitively TOO perfect, IMO.

F4U-1 Corsair (ALL variants with BR 2.7, the USA 2.7 one, the japan 2.7 one, the UK 2.7 one) from 2.7 to BR 3.3

Reason: it is basically the same thing as the BR 3.3 corsair, AND its performance is ABSURD for its current BR: it is faster than anyone, can keep up with most aircraft in turn-fights, and has decent climb and acceleration. I literally spaded my BR 2.7 American F4U-1A while playing with friends using BR 3.3 vehicles. The BR 2.7 corsairs are THAT GOOD. Believe me.

Ju-288 From BR 5.3 to BR 6.7

The damn thing is simply INSANELY BROKEN! It can chase down fighters, it can DOGFIGHT FIGHTERS! And it is a MEDIUM BOMBER! Its also got VERY GOOD defensive armament. It is basically OP, and the only thing that MIGHT contain it are JET FIGHTERS and "Super Props".

Tu-2S From BR 5.7 to BR 5.3

The thing is reasonably fast, a bit agile, has some reasonable defenses, but its bomb load and defenses coverage are VERY BAD for a BR 5.0+ bomber, as such it deserves a BR reduction.

Tu-2S-44 From BR 6.3 to BR 5.3

It is EXACTLY the same thing as the Tu-2S, yet for some bizarre reason it is at the same BR as the Tu-2S-59, instead of at the same BR as the Tu-2. Well done...

Tu-2S-59 From BR 6.3 to BR 5.7

So, you might ask what is this thing so much better when compared to the Tu-2S to be BR 0.6 higher than it. And the response is: One 50 cal got replaced with a 20mm Berezin B-20. That is it. By the way, this thing definitely should NEVER have to face a BR 7.0, and God forbid, BR 7.3 jets. NEVER, EVER! (I unfortunately know this way too well from my own experiences)

So following my logic with fighters, I will apply the same to it, it should be only 0.3 BR higher than the Tu-2S and Tu-2S-44. 

BV-238 From BR 3.3 to BR 4.7

One word: Pay to win. This bomber has enough bomb load to end the match if four players use it. Very few vehicles on the opposing nations the flight performance to simply catch up to one before it is game over. Even fewer have the flight performance to do so SOMEWHAT "safely", as the thing is a death star machine. And even fewer combine these previous characteristics with the necessary armament to take it down. As such it HAS to be increased AT LEAST to BR 4.3.

He-100  From BR 1.7 to BR 2.3

Remember my reason to increase the BR of the Bf-109 F-1? Yeah, the reason is identical with this one, you climb like nothing in your BR range, you can energy fight whatever can keep up with your climb (I don't mention speed as basically NOTHING will be able to keep up with your speed), and NOTHING will keep up with its speed.

Its armament consist of only 3 7.92 machine guns with 500 rounds each. They are VERY powerful at its BR, and if you correctly set up for the take down, you will waste less than 75 rounds per gun, that is less than 225 rounds of 7.92mm machine gun ammo combined. It HAS to be AT LEAST BR 2.3.

MiG-9/L (THE SECOND MiG-9, NOT THE FIRST!) From BR 7.0 to BR 7.3

Reason, it is basically an straight upgrade over the normal MiG-9, having a very significant performance increase to the point of WHILE STOCK being as good as a spaded "Simple MiG-9".

Kikka From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3

This jet USED to be a joke. It used to be, no longer it is. Now it is a nightmare for any prop fighter that has the displeasure of fighting one.

While it does not turn very well, it has far better acceleration and speed than most 7.0 BR jets. While it only has two 30mm cannons (when upgraded, as stock it only has one), they are VERY HIGH velocity, and while the have not too much ammunition, they fire slowly enough to allow for controlled bursts. This means that it is a "BnZ machine" against "props", and NO "PROP" fighter can catch one if played right when it is clubbing props.

Since it is definitely superior to the Me-262, it should be about 0.3 BR higher. If that is not enough, further increase it later.

La-200 From BR 8.0 to BR 8.3 or BR 8.7

This machine is basically a faster and a bit heavier MiG-15 BIS, it retains energy and speed about like a GOOD BR 9.0 jet fighter, only having mediocre turn, and bleeding significant speed in turns. Other than that this machine is actually BR 9.0 material.

Pe-3/E From BR 2.3 to BR 2.0, or even BR 1.7 (as in my eyes it is comparable in flight and primary weapons performance to the Breda 88)

This aircraft currently is only worth as a ground attacker as its performance is abysmal. 

Pe-3 From BR 2.7 to BR 2.0 or even BR 1.7(Basically the same BR or less as the Pe-3/E) After this

This is because this machine is basically identical to the Pe-3/E

"Pe-3 BIS" reduced from BR 3.3 to BR 2.0 or at least reduced to 2.3

This machine is ABOUT the same as the previous, but it gets a SLIGHT frontal protection improvement in the form of angled ~6mm steel armor. It also gets an armament improvement, having two 12.7mm Berezin UB machine guns mounted in the aircraft's "belly" and one 20mm ShVAK mounted on the nose. This justify an increase of 0.3 to even possible 0.7 in comparisson to the other Pe-3s BR, making it BR 2.3.

"8.0 to 9.0 AXIS Air RB teams" Since this is not a BR adjustment, but actually a "Team adjustment", I suggest to "spread" the AXIS nations in Allied vs Soviet Union teams, having the old "USSR + Germany +Italy" vs "USA + UK + FRA + japan" teams. This composition might very well be revised as to improve game balance, but definitely PLEASE just do something about Top Tier AIR RB to fix it ASAP!

Additional Suggestions for RB:

Spoiler

Seafire FR 47 From 5.3 back to 6.0, the thing is basically a slightly overweight Spitfire Mk 24, which is at BR 6.7, why no then bring the Spitfire Mk 24 down to 5.3? (Being ironical/sarcastic)

MiG-9"EARLY" (NOT the 9/L, the "Initial production" one) from BR 7.3 to BR 7.0, this thing has a performance comparable to that of a Me-262A-1, as such it should NEVER have to see G.91 Pre Series, USA's 8.3 Naval Fighters, etc.

J5M5 from BR 4.7 to BR 5.7 It is basically the "Pay To Win" version of the researchable J2M5: It has better armament, AND LOWER BR?! Just because people are paying they should not get "Easy Mode" vehicles! Forgot what happened with the German P-47 spam? It is gonna be all over again with this OP aircraft.

J2M3, basically a FAR BETTER J2M5 at a LOWER BR! It trades a BIT of speed for MUCH BETTER CLIMB, the thing is able to challenge even Yak-3VKs in relation to climb!

A7M1 should be the SAME BR as the A7M2! They are basically identical with the A7M1 trading a bit of lower and medium altitude performance for high altitude performance, which is the place that Japanese aircraft lack the most. This makes this aircraft easily BR 5.7 material.

La-5FN(ALL MODELS) from BR 3.7 to BR 4.0, while I appreciate the intention (I played this aircraft a LOT), I have to simply say NO to this suggestion, this aircraft BELLOW 3km is about on par to even superior than the Bf 109 F4. And I am perfectly aware that when one reaches matches with BR 3.3 to 4.0+ the battles tend to occur at higher altitudes.

F9F-8: From BR 8.3 to BR 8.7  This thing will be able to face down to Vampires and MiG-9"EARLY"?! Are you serious?!

Kikka: From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3: The acceleration on this thing is OBSCENE, FAR BETTER than that of a Me-262A-1, on par with the MiG-9/LATE (BR 7.3!). Yet it can see even BR 5.7 aircraft! This is a JOKE.

PREMIUM Leopard A1A1 L/44: From BR 8.7 to BR 9.0
This thing is absurd to be at BR 8.7, it will face down to BR 7.7 vehicles. M60s, T-54s, Object-120s, etc. do NOT stand the slight of chance against this machine! This machine is absolutely BR 9.0+ material, it is AT LEAST ON PAR with the MBT/KPZ-70(which are BR 9.3!). It is a joke that you choose to lower this vehicle's BR while keeping the BR of the M60 RISE (P) and Chieftain Mk 10 (Which are completely worse than the Leopard A1A1 L/44 other than in armor, which at this tier is useless)

Panther 2: From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0 OR T-44-100 from BR 7.0 to BR 6.7
This machine is AT LEAST ON PAR with the T-44-100, which is at BR 7.0: Both have bouncy Upper Front Plate, both have somewhat troll turret, both have GREAT GUNS, both have GREAT MOBILITY, both have mediocre to bad armor. They are basically identical in performance

Panther A: From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0
This one is also a no brainier: The Panther A is vastly superior to the Panther D which is at BR 5.7, and the Panther A is basically identical in performance to the Panther G that is at BR 6.0. Yet for some bizarre reason it was decided to lower it.

Now before people go "Ooooohh, Muh Statistics..." I want to tell that it is simple LOGIC. The Leopard A1A1 L/44, Panther 2, and Panther A will become OVERPOWERED, so will likely the Panzer 4 F-2 likely become even more OP as a side effect. I say this because the Leopard A1A1 L/44 will simply become BROKENLY OVERPOWERED, and it will stomp BR 7.7 machines, which will become deserted, because no one will want to face the Leopard with the 120mm that will become brokenly Overpowered.

Yet coincidentally, this is the exactly the maximum BR that a "Not 'Artificially' Uptiered" Panther 2 line up will face, this will mean that the odds of the panther 2 getting "downtiers" to BR 5.7 increases drastically. Guess what now is at BR 5.7? Yes, the Panther A, which will stomp down to BR 4.7, which is the maximum BR that BR 3.7 that are not 'Artificially Uptiered" are able to see. Guess what vehicles are at BR 3.3, 4.0 and 4.3? Panzer 4-s... This will literally break the game from BR 8.7 down to BR 2.3!

• Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal

Britain.

Chieftain MK3 - AB,RB - 8.3 - 8.0

Reason - it does perfectly well at 8.0 raising it up to 8.7 will just make it unplayable because it's slow and it's ammunition is underperforming.

Chieftain Mk5 - AB,RB - 8.7 - 8.0

Reason - it's just a MK3 with a better engine so put it to 8.0 but if you add a modification to it which upgrades it to MK5/4 and give it L23 then put it to 8.7 but currently 8.0 is the best option.

Chieftain MK10 - AB,RB - 9.3 - 8.7

Reason - currently it is under preforming at 9.3 beacuse it's facing top tier MBTS that are faster more armoured then it and have better ammo chocess then it so 8.7 is were I think it would preform pretty good.

Black prince - AB,RB - 6.0 - 5.7

Reason - it's slow and when it is up tiered to 6.3/6.7 it armour is useless and it's gun can't really do much to 6.7 tanks so 5.7 is were it would be great at.

Edited by duckmartin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, LuizBarros99 said:

I still strongly stand by my suggested changes on the Original post(Copied from my comment from there), before the changes went live:

Reveal hidden contents

Relevant only for Arcade BRs:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

F-86F Sabres and CL-13 (ALL F-86F models) (and CL-13 too) from BR 8.0 to BR 9.0. Seriously, who thought that putting the best aircraft in the game at BR 8.0 was a good idea?

Relevant only for Realist Battles Tank BRs:

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

Leopard A1 L/44 BR 8.7? NO! PLEASE NO! It is a joke, right? The damn thing is basically a very mobile and fast vehicle (Even for BR 9.0 standards) with a BR 9.7 gun. It should NOT be bellow BR 9.0!

I also suggest lowering the BR of the ASU-57, as it is as bad as the SU-57B, with the only excuse being it having "10 more millimeters of penetration"...

The Panther A should not be lowered to BR 5.7 because the Panther D is only there because of its much slower turret rotation. If anything the Panther D that should go to BR 6.0. 

The "Ersarts Panther M10" (Sorry if I butchered that) should go to BR 6.0, it only has the chassis of the Panther D, which is at BR 5.7 because of its slow turret rotation. But the Ersats Panther does not have the Panther D turret, as such it has a much faster turret rotation.

Ru-251 should be BR 7.3, because it is very comparable to the M47 that the Germans get as a Tier 5 premium, while sacrificing armor and survive ability for an absurd increase in agility, and lowered size. This would make the Ru-251/Jpz 4-5 reasonably balanced, as the Ru-251 is simply superior in every way (That matters) to the Jpz 4-5. 

Panther 2: I do not agree with it being lowered to BR 6.7, it is simply superior in every way that matter to the Tiger 2H, it is more agile, has the same gun, similar survival ability, the armor is about as effective as the Tiger 2 H's, it gets artillery, smoke grenades (which the tiger also has), and has cheaper spawn cost.
In short, it is simply a better Tiger 2H.

While the Panther is superior in most ways to the Tiger 2H, it is still the same BR as a variant of the Tiger 2H which is actually WORSE than the conventional Tiger 2 H. This variant is the Tiger 2 H 10.5 cm. It should be lowered to BR 6.7, as it trades reload speed for a bit of penetration (which is rarely needed), and a bit more HE filler (which is also rarely needed).

T29 and T34 From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0. Their armor is extremely effective against most threats in the game that fire conventional shells, they got very strong guns, capable of dealing with most threats, and are extremely survive-able. Their mobility is also not too bad, with 12 hp per ton power to weight ratio.

T114, M50 Ontos, and M56 Scorpion. From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3. Their performance is comparable to that of the Ru-251, being extremely agile, small, packing a strong punch, at the cost of armor. My suggestion to uptier these machines to BR 7.3 is even more relevant with the T114 and M50 Ontos, as they have ABSURD firepower, with the Ontos having SIX SHOTS, and the T114 having 3 rapid reloads.

BMP-1 From BR 7.3 to BR 7.7. The BMP 1 is a strong machine, with good upgraded ATGMs, and a decent gun with decent HEAT grenades. I do not see this BR change as completely essential, but I wouldn't mind it happening. 

Centurion Mk 10 and Vickers MBT: From BR 7.0 to BR 7.3 (Or 7.7). They basically trade the HEAT-FS found on the BR 7.7 MBTs for a decent stabilizer, which is an worth trade in my opinion. With the rather recent buff to APDS post penetration performance, this makes them at least BR 7.3 material.

T54E1 and IS-7 from BR 8.0 to BR 8.3 or 8.7 (which seems fair IMO). These two machines are ABSURDLY powerful, specially the IS-7, which has the whole trinity of tank warfare: A good gun, armor, and mobility. The firepower on these machines is unmatched, they have very powerful auto loaded guns.
The T54E1 in comparison to the IS-7 trades a good bit of the reliability of the armor and its mobility for a much faster reload, HEAT-FS shells, and APDS shells.
In my eyes this makes them AT LEAST BR 8.3 material. Their win and kill rates also support my suggestion.

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo with 75mm gun (ALL MODELS) from BR 4.7 to BR 5.0. The fact that the Jumbo is able to see BR 3.7 vehicles is almost a joke, it is basically a Tiger 1 tank with a worse gun, and it should be at least BR 5.0 to give the opponents a fighting chance against it. Currently it can frontally penetrate ANYTHING at its BR, basically NOTHING penetrates it frontally, and it is very agile, having 13.23 Horse Power to weight ratio. Its statistics of Win and Kill rates also support my suggestion.

M22 from BR 2.0 to BR 2.7. The M22 is one of the most mobile tanks in the game. While sporting only a 37mm gun, it has very respectable penetration capabilities and also post penetration effect helps it a lot. Currently at BR 2.0 it can face even reserve vehicles, which it will stomp no stop.

M3 Stuart, from BR 1.3 to BR 1.7, it is basically the same thing as the M3A1, which sits at BR 2.0, but the M3A1 has a 50mm armor on the gun mantelete that overlaps a bit with the turret armor. On the M3 this mantelete is only 38mm thick, almost completely overlapped with the turret armor, effectively doubling it.

Panzer 4 F2, from BR 3.3 to BR 3.7, it is basically the same thing as the Panzer 4 G, which sits at BR 4.0. The only differences between them is that the Panzer 4 F2 trades 80mm of armor for 50 mm of armor, increased agility (As the vehicle becomes lighter) and increased turret traverse speed.

Basically the Panzer 4 F2 is in practice superior to the Panzer 4 G.

Chi Nu 2 From BR 3.7 to BR 4.0

This thing is a BEAST of a tank, has decent mobility with 12.12 Horse Power to weight ratio (comparable to that of the Panzer 4s), has an INSANE gun, capable of penetrating even angled KV-1S with its shells that have 157mm of penetration.

SU-152 From BR 5.0 to BR 4.3

This tank currently is simply a joke tank, its mobility is bad, its armor is not reliable, its gun has good penetration and insane HE amounts. But the reload time for it is simply too much of a hindrance.

ISU-152 from BR 5.3 to BR 4.7, it is exactly the same deal as the SU-152, but this time it has a tad bit of additional armor, and a 50 cal machine gun on the roof.

Only Relevant for Realistic Battles AIR BATTLES BRs:

Suggestion: place the Strategical Bomber and Bomber/Heavy Bomber Air Spawns a bit BEHIND the Air Field, this would allow the allied fighters to have a chance to protect the bombers (The Strategical Long Range Bomber spawn might need to be placed further in the back of the airfield in comparison to the "Normal Bomber/Heavy Bombers" spawn in order to give more time for the fighters to reach the Bombers and protect them)

(LONG TEXTS WARNING!)

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents

J2M2 from BR 4.0 to BR 5.0

This thing is simply an abomination at BR 4.0, it has insane climb, good instantaneous turn, and great dive. While it might lack a bit in level speed, it more than makes up for that in climb and turn.

J2M3 from BR 5.3 to BR 6.0

Yes, you read that right, this thing currently is such an abomination that it deserves BR 6.0. It is able to keep up in a climb with even the Yak 3 VK-107, and with Mk 24 Griffon Spitfires. This thing being uptiered to BR 6.0 is a generous BR suggestion of my part, as this thing easily clubs anything and everything it currently faces.

Ta-152H-1 Keep its current BR, however remove its interceptor air start.

The Ta-152H is a very strong aircraft, being basically the closest thing to a P-47M that the Germans get. It is great at every altitude, being capable of even dogfighting P-51Hs by usage of its insane energy retention in maneuvers.

Ta-152C-3 Keep its current BR, but give it an Airfield Air Start (like the F-84's Air Start) 

This treatment is because the Ta-152C is great at interception, a bit too great, to be honest. It is also absurdly fast bellow 5-6km, but has terrible turn, which is why I suggest an Airfield Air Start for it.

Do-335 (All models) keep their current BRs, but change their Air Spawn from Air Defense Fighter to Interceptor.

This is a necessary change to give bombers a SLIGHT chance of making it to their target, instead of simply being instantly swarmed by German fast interceptors.

FW 190 D-12 and D-13 From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

After the buff to their flight model and guns they are definitely 5.7 material, having great firepower, decent turn, insane roll and control-ability at high speeds, good level flight speed, very competitive climb, and very good energy retention characteristics. This makes them DEADLY opponents.

A7M1 from BR 4.7 to BR 5.3

This is simply an A7M2 that traded a BIT of engine performance at low to medium altitudes for a significant improvement in performance at high altitudes. This change can be seen as something positive for the plane's performance, as this helps the aircraft to fight high altitude opponents, which are usually the biggest threat to Japanese Aircraft.

Ki-84 HEI from BR 6.3 to BR 6.0

This aircraft does not deserve to see jets with the frequency that it does at BR 6.3, while the reduction to BR 6.0 does not solve it, it definitely helps, by removing the F-84 from possible opponents that one might normally see.

Ki-84 OTSU From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

This Aircraft is virtually identical to the Ki-84 HEI in most aspect, it has basically the flight model, and comparable armament. Its difference is that it has 4x 20mm cannons while the HEI has 2x 20mm cannons and 2x 30mm cannons. This is not a TOO significant difference, as this actually increases the aircraft overall endurance in relation to ammunition. 

Ki-84 KO From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

This aircraft is in relation to Flight Model basically a copy of the previously mentioned Ki-84s, only having the weakness of trading two of the 4 20mm cannons seen on the OTSU model for 13.2mm machine guns. Don't take me wrong, these machine guns are EXTREMELY potent, they have an effective damage range of 1500 meters, but they are still not cannons. That is why I suggest placing this aircraft 0.3 BR lower than the other Ki-84s. And its flight model is also too good to face 4.3 aircraft.

Spitfire LF Mk 9 (All LF Mk 9 models) From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

This machine is basically the same deal as the J2M3, but BETTER than it. It basically has an EVEN BETTER flight model than the J2M3 (which I suggested to be moved up to BR 6.0), at only the cost of a bit of firepower. In my eyes this change is very welcome, as this aircraft bellow 4.2km altitude is able to completely CLUB anything and everything that it currently faces.

La-9 From BR 6.0 to BR 5.7

This aircraft has decent speed, only slightly slower than the P-51D-30(however it USED to be FAR BETTER, being about able to be almost as fast as the Tempest Mk 2), great climb rate which is only slightly bellow 28 to 30 meters a second, has decent turn at speed, good rip speed, and good maneuverability at speed.

However these characteristics of climb and speed are only applicable to altitudes bellow 2.5km, which is a HUGE hindrance to the aircraft performance, as combat commonly takes place at altitudes above 5km. This makes the aircraft almost sitting duck for the frequent "Super Props", and even Jets that it can face. In fact, it is only a slightly improved La-7.

He-162, all models. From BR 6.7 to BR 6.3, or even 6.0

This early jet is the meaning of suffering, it is terrible in acceleration, climb, energy retention, and turning. Its speed is frequently not enough to deal even with "Super Props".

Arado 234 B From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0

While at BR 6.7 most of the matches that a player will see in arado will have 7.0 jets, it is not fair for 5.7 aircraft to have a chance of facing an Arado, and have to chase it in a "sub 6.0" aircraft.

Arado 234C3 from 7.0 to 7.3 AND change its designation to "Jet Strike Fighter" designation, removing its Bomber Air Spawn and replacing it with an Airfield Air Start similar to that of the F-84s.

The Arado C3 is a complicated aircraft, it has INSANE acceleration for a 7.0 jet FIGHTER, and it is also reasonably fast. Couple that with the fact that it is decent in turning, has great energy retention, and VERY GOOD armament, it becomes clear that in Air Battles this aircraft is too powerful.

R2Y2 (ALL MODELS) Keep its current BR, and change its designation to "Jet Strike Fighter" designation, removing its Bomber Air Spawn, and replacing it with an Airfield Air Start, like as seen with the F-84s and Me-163s currently have.

The reason for this is that it is one of the few jet fighters that Japan has in the 7.0 to 7.7 BR ranges, and it is classified as a bomber, which limits its number in a match, and makes it overpowered in the sense that it gets a Bomber Air Spawn. That alone might not SEEM like that big of a deal, but when coupled with the fact that most fighters in the BR 7.0 range need some time to start to accelerate, AND it has INSANE firepower, the problem starts to become visible.

B-29: From BR 6.3 to BR 7.3

This one might initially seem counter intuitive: A vehicle with over 50K SL repair cost being moved UP in BR? YES. This would HELP to solve the issue of the B29s being too hard to intercept by prop aircraft, which once the B-29 gets to altitude, it is impossible to safely intercept it. This would make the B-29 vulnerable to aircraft in higher altitudes, and would allow for its Repair Cost to be reduced significantly.

Me-163B(Both Models) and Ki-200 Keep the current BR, and make it spawn on the ground. Add some detachable wheels (like it had IRL) to allow it to take off from the runway.

This is because the Me-163s have absurdly insane acceleration, coupled with their Air Start, which gives them a head-start of almost 30 seconds PLUS allow them to save their fuel a bit more, this makes the German teams absurdly aggressive, and absurdly effective at eliminating the opposition.

Examples of the Wheels found on these aircraft:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

F-84B (All models, in case there is more than one model) From BR 7.3 to BR 7.7

This is because the F-84 is a VERY FAST aircraft, and because when it is loaded with ordinance it is unable to take off from certain runways, it was decided to give it an "Airfield Air Spawn", like what the Me-163 currently has. As such this means that the aircraft basically has like 30 seconds more than all the other aircraft to accelerate. As such it deserves a bit higher BR, as if played right a team of a few F-84Bs at their BR can wreck havoc on the enemy team.

F-84G (ALL G models) From BR 7.7 to BR 8.0

The reason behind this one is the same one as for the F-84B, but the thing with the G variants of the F-84 is that their engine is so much stronger than that of the "B" variant that make it literally BR 8.0 material. (Definitely more BR 8.0 Material than the French BR 8.0 jets)

M.D. 450B Ouragan and Barougan From BR 8.0 to BR 7.7

The reason behind these ones is that they are definitely not BR 8.0 material for AIR BATTLES, being far slower than about every single (decent) BR 8.0 jet fighters.

M.D. 452 2A From BR 9.0 to BR 8.0

The reason behind this one is that its performance is comparable to that of the M.D. 450s, meaning that it is NOT BR 9.0 FIGHTER material.

M.D. 452 2C From BR 9.0 to BR 8.7 or 8.3

The reason behind this one is SIMILAR to that of the M.D. 452 2A, but this one is SLIGHTLY better than it: It has 30mm DEFA cannons instead of M50 20mm cannons. Its engine allows it to have a decent bit more of speed and acceleration, and so on. As such I would say that this vehicle should be about BR 8.3 or BR 8.7(But ideally BR 8.3).

G.91 R/1 From BR 8.0 to BR 9.0 or BR 8.7

This aircraft is simply insane, it is extremely mobile, is one of the fastest BR 8.0 jets, it is one of the lightest jets in the game, giving it ABSURD climb rate, it has insane roll rate, and it has 50 cals that have an effective damage range of 1.5km! This aircraft is basically INSANE, and is an abomination at BR 8.0.

G.91 Pre-Serie From BR 8.0 to BR 8.3

The reason behind this one is similar to the G.91R/1, however this model of the G.91 has a bit less engine power, making it slightly lesser effective than its successor. While lesser "OP" than its successor, it is definitely an aircraft that deserves a BR increase. (There is no excuse for this one of "Oh, but it should see "A", "B" or "C" tank, as Italy does not have a tank tech tree)

F4U-4B From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0

The reasoning behind this one is because it has a decent climb rate (25 meters a second, which is better than that of the P-47M), it is ABSURDLY FAST, able to reach 631kph TAS on the deck, and able to reach 697kph at 5km altitude. The corsairs in general also have INSANE turn abilities, being capable of pulling INSANE turns at ANY SPEED, specially when deploying its slotted flaps, which allow it to turn like an "UFO". It also has over performing guns with about twice the correct filler. (I already reported the issue MYSELF to the moderators, and this issue is already *allegedly* being looked after. Hopefully it gets fixed quickly)

F4U-4 From BR 5.0 to BR 5.7 (if not/or BR 6.0, as after 5km altitude it is BETTER than the F4U-4B)

This aircraft is basically the F4U-4B with 50 cals with an Effective Damage Range of 1.5 km that the 50BMG has, and an engine optimized for extremely high altitudes which becomes as strong as the 4B engine a tad bit after 5km altitude. Other than that not many differences between them.

Spitfire F Mk 9 From BR 4.3 to BR 4.7

This aircraft is basically the "origin" of the LF Mk 9 Spitfire. The diference between them is that the 1st Supercharger on the LF Spitfire is absurdly stronger, making the LF a complete UFO.  Other than that, they are almost identical. It is also comparable to the G.55 that sits at BR 4.7, and when compared to it, it becomes clear that the Spitfire F Mk 9 is the counterpart to the G.55, having a better flight model than the G.55 in most regards, at the cost of firepower and fire density.

Spitfire F Mk 9C From BR 4.7 to BR 5.3 or at least 5.0

This is basically the same aircraft as the Spitfire F Mk 9, only trading the four 7.7mm Machine Guns and two 20mm cannons for FOUR 20mm cannons. Since the "normal" Spitfire F Mk 9 is being suggested to increase in BR, it is only logical to also increase the BR of this machine. 

Spitfire MkVc/b TROPICAL VARIANTS From the Vc/Trop BR of 4.3 and Vb/Trop 3.3 (respectively) to BR 4.7 and 3.7 (respectively too, and this is the BR of their "Normal" "not tropical" variants)

They are almost the same machines as their "Normal not tropical" variants, only having an air intake filter, which adds bit of drag and SLIGHTLY reduces the engine power because of a slight reduction of intake pressure. Other than that they are the same machines. Since the German tropical versions of the 109 are at the same BR, and suffer from similar issues when compared to their "Not tropical version", the tropical Spitfire Mk Vs should get similar treatment.

Also to further support my suggestion, these spitfires are INSANE in dogfight, and climb very well. The "Vb"s are great: while they has a weaker engine and less firepower, they face weaker enemies. And the Mk "Vc"s are the same story, while having far stronger enemies, facing up to BR 5.3 (which is popular on the axis teams) this machine is more than capable of dog fighting the fiercest of enemies.

Bf 109 K-4 From BR 5.3 to BR 5.7

This machine is basically the "BR 5.3 Bf 109 G"s on "steroids". Above 5.8km altitude there are very few aircraft that will be able to rival its obscene speed and energy characteristics provided by its powerful Daimler Benz DB-603 engine. 

F7F (All models): Remove Interceptor Air Start, and give it normal Air Field "ground start"

This is because both of these machines are very fast; has very good climb, energy retention, and acceleration characteristics; have a LOT of firepower; and are decently maneuverable for their size.

F7F-3: From BR 6.0 to BR 6.3, it is simply an upgrade of the F7F-1, it gets more ordnance, more engine performance, which leads to better flight characteristics. As such this machine deserves a bit higher BR.

Hornet: From BR 5.7 to BR 6.3 AND change its "Air Defense Fighter Air Spawn" to an Airfield GROUND spawn.

This is because this machine literally is faster, accelerates more, and climbs MORE than the P-51H! It also has FOUR Hispano Mk V 20mm cannons mounted on its nose, which give it superb accuracy and fire density, along with removing the absolute necessity of PRECISE convergence. This is a perfect "Super Prop" support fighter, which is more than capable of dealing even with JETS! This is because of its insane performance capable of 635kph "on the deck", and 700kph at 2.5km altitude.  This is almost jet level flight speed level.

Yakovlev Yak-3 (BR 4.0) From BR 4.0 to BR 4.7

This aircraft was the basis for the Yak 3P, the only difference between them is that instead of it having the 3x 20mm Berezin 20mm cannons, it has 1x 20mm ShVAK and 2x 12.7mm Berezin UBS Machine Guns. In my eyes this armament is actually with the same effectiveness as the 3x 20mms, because the Soviet 12.7mm in game retains 85% of its damage out to 1500 meters distance, on top of doing a good amount of damage, and having very good ballistics.

Yakovlev Yak-9 and Yak-9B (BR 3.0 ones) From BR 3.0 to BR 3.7 (or at least BR 3.3)

This is the aircraft that was the basis to the almost infamous Yak-9T, which sits at BR 4.3. Its flight model is definitely too good for its current BR, having very good speed and great energy retention at low altitudes, and also having good turn. A definitive jack of all trades.

Yak-1B From BR 3.0 to BR 3.3 (Definitively needs this 0.3 BR increase)

It is basically the same as the Yak 9's reason.

Yak-7B  from BR 2.3 to BR 3.0

This machine is definitely a very strong one, and it is AT LEAST on par with the Spitfire Mk 1A an Mk 2A (Which I do think that are too good for their BRs)

Yak 1 From BR 2.3 to BR 2.7

It is the same deal as the Yak-7B, however it is slightly fast, but only at higher altitudes, which is definitely not where the combat takes place at low tier. As such I suggest leaving its BR slightly lower than that of the Yak 7B.

Yak-9U (BR 4.3 one) from BR 4.3 to BR 5.0

This is basically the Yak 9UT (With access to 100 octane fuel) and trading its 2x 20mm and EITHER 1x 23mm or 1x 37mm, and sitting at BR 5.7 (Seriously, who uses the 45mm? It is USELESS!) Its armament at BR 5.0 should be more than enough to deal with most, if not every fighter one might face.

Yak-9UT (BR 5.7 one) From BR 5.7 to BR 5.3

While the Yak 9U needed a BR increase, this one definitely needs a slight BR reduction, because it is only "slightly fast", a BIT agile, and at best mediocre in relation to climbing. It also suffers from a low ripping speed. No way this is BR 5.7 material.

Lavochkin La-7 (ALL The BR 4.7 ones) From BR 4.7 to BR 5.0

This aircraft is basically the La-7B-20, but with only two ShVAK 20mm cannons. They provide a slightly longer firing time, at the cost of overall lesser rate of fire. Since this is almost the same vehicle, it should be no more than 0.3 BR apart.

Bf 109 F-1 From BR 2.3 to BR 3.3

This aircraft is ALMOST the performance of a Bf 109 F-4 at BR 2.3! It has a slightly weaker engine, but your enemies will be so much weaker that you will be basically an UFO around them. You only got a MG FF/M cannon which only has 60 rounds, and these rounds have much less muzzle velocity. But it gets access to Minengeschoss AND the enemies are SO MUCH SLOWER that you don't have to lead much the target, plus you have such an absurd edge in performance that you can simply take your time to decide when to fire, and as such only fire when you are sure that you will kill the enemy, which is easy to do, as you can stall out enemies so easily that it is not even fun!

Bf 109 F-4 (ALL models and variants) from BR 3.7 to BR 4.0

You might ask: "Is it THAT good?" and my answer is YES! It is! It is hard to explain this machine, it climbs like nothing at its BR range, it is very fast, definitely faster than whatever can keep up with its climb. And usually out turns AND out climb whatever can keep up with its speed. Its also got VERY GOOD firepower, in the form of its single 20mm MG151/20, which tears everything apart with its minengeshoss with 18 grams of PETN. It is basically the "Perfect vehicle for its BR range" definitively TOO perfect, IMO.

F4U-1 Corsair (ALL variants with BR 2.7, the USA 2.7 one, the japan 2.7 one, the UK 2.7 one) from 2.7 to BR 3.3

Reason: it is basically the same thing as the BR 3.3 corsair, AND its performance is ABSURD for its current BR: it is faster than anyone, can keep up with most aircraft in turn-fights, and has decent climb and acceleration. I literally spaded my BR 2.7 American F4U-1A while playing with friends using BR 3.3 vehicles. The BR 2.7 corsairs are THAT GOOD. Believe me.

Ju-288 From BR 5.3 to BR 6.7

The damn thing is simply INSANELY BROKEN! It can chase down fighters, it can DOGFIGHT FIGHTERS! And it is a MEDIUM BOMBER! Its also got VERY GOOD defensive armament. It is basically OP, and the only thing that MIGHT contain it are JET FIGHTERS and "Super Props".

Tu-2S From BR 5.7 to BR 5.3

The thing is reasonably fast, a bit agile, has some reasonable defenses, but its bomb load and defenses coverage are VERY BAD for a BR 5.0+ bomber, as such it deserves a BR reduction.

Tu-2S-44 From BR 6.3 to BR 5.3

It is EXACTLY the same thing as the Tu-2S, yet for some bizarre reason it is at the same BR as the Tu-2S-59, instead of at the same BR as the Tu-2. Well done...

Tu-2S-59 From BR 6.3 to BR 5.7

So, you might ask what is this thing so much better when compared to the Tu-2S to be BR 0.6 higher than it. And the response is: One 50 cal got replaced with a 20mm Berezin B-20. That is it. By the way, this thing definitely should NEVER have to face a BR 7.0, and God forbid, BR 7.3 jets. NEVER, EVER! (I unfortunately know this way too well from my own experiences)

So following my logic with fighters, I will apply the same to it, it should be only 0.3 BR higher than the Tu-2S and Tu-2S-44. 

BV-238 From BR 3.3 to BR 4.7

One word: Pay to win. This bomber has enough bomb load to end the match if four players use it. Very few vehicles on the opposing nations the flight performance to simply catch up to one before it is game over. Even fewer have the flight performance to do so SOMEWHAT "safely", as the thing is a death star machine. And even fewer combine these previous characteristics with the necessary armament to take it down. As such it HAS to be increased AT LEAST to BR 4.3.

He-100  From BR 1.7 to BR 2.3

Remember my reason to increase the BR of the Bf-109 F-1? Yeah, the reason is identical with this one, you climb like nothing in your BR range, you can energy fight whatever can keep up with your climb (I don't mention speed as basically NOTHING will be able to keep up with your speed), and NOTHING will keep up with its speed.

Its armament consist of only 3 7.92 machine guns with 500 rounds each. They are VERY powerful at its BR, and if you correctly set up for the take down, you will waste less than 75 rounds per gun, that is less than 225 rounds of 7.92mm machine gun ammo combined. It HAS to be AT LEAST BR 2.3.

MiG-9/L (THE SECOND MiG-9, NOT THE FIRST!) From BR 7.0 to BR 7.3

Reason, it is basically an straight upgrade over the normal MiG-9, having a very significant performance increase to the point of WHILE STOCK being as good as a spaded "Simple MiG-9".

Kikka From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3

This jet USED to be a joke. It used to be, no longer it is. Now it is a nightmare for any prop fighter that has the displeasure of fighting one.

While it does not turn very well, it has far better acceleration and speed than most 7.0 BR jets. While it only has two 30mm cannons (when upgraded, as stock it only has one), they are VERY HIGH velocity, and while the have not too much ammunition, they fire slowly enough to allow for controlled bursts. This means that it is a "BnZ machine" against "props", and NO "PROP" fighter can catch one if played right when it is clubbing props.

Since it is definitely superior to the Me-262, it should be about 0.3 BR higher. If that is not enough, further increase it later.

La-200 From BR 8.0 to BR 8.3 or BR 8.7

This machine is basically a faster and a bit heavier MiG-15 BIS, it retains energy and speed about like a GOOD BR 9.0 jet fighter, only having mediocre turn, and bleeding significant speed in turns. Other than that this machine is actually BR 9.0 material.

Pe-3/E From BR 2.3 to BR 2.0, or even BR 1.7 (as in my eyes it is comparable in flight and primary weapons performance to the Breda 88)

This aircraft currently is only worth as a ground attacker as its performance is abysmal. 

Pe-3 From BR 2.7 to BR 2.0 or even BR 1.7(Basically the same BR or less as the Pe-3/E) After this

This is because this machine is basically identical to the Pe-3/E

"Pe-3 BIS" reduced from BR 3.3 to BR 2.0 or at least reduced to 2.3

This machine is ABOUT the same as the previous, but it gets a SLIGHT frontal protection improvement in the form of angled ~6mm steel armor. It also gets an armament improvement, having two 12.7mm Berezin UB machine guns mounted in the aircraft's "belly" and one 20mm ShVAK mounted on the nose. This justify an increase of 0.3 to even possible 0.7 in comparisson to the other Pe-3s BR, making it BR 2.3.

"8.0 to 9.0 AXIS Air RB teams" Since this is not a BR adjustment, but actually a "Team adjustment", I suggest to "spread" the AXIS nations in Allied vs Soviet Union teams, having the old "USSR + Germany +Italy" vs "USA + UK + FRA + japan" teams. This composition might very well be revised as to improve game balance, but definitely PLEASE just do something about Top Tier AIR RB to fix it ASAP!

Additional Suggestions for RB:

Hide contents

Seafire FR 47 From 5.3 back to 6.0, the thing is basically a slightly overweight Spitfire Mk 24, which is at BR 6.7, why no then bring the Spitfire Mk 24 down to 5.3? (Being ironical/sarcastic)

MiG-9"EARLY" (NOT the 9/L, the "Initial production" one) from BR 7.3 to BR 7.0, this thing has a performance comparable to that of a Me-262A-1, as such it should NEVER have to see G.91 Pre Series, USA's 8.3 Naval Fighters, etc.

J5M5 from BR 4.7 to BR 5.7 It is basically the "Pay To Win" version of the researchable J2M5: It has better armament, AND LOWER BR?! Just because people are paying they should not get "Easy Mode" vehicles! Forgot what happened with the German P-47 spam? It is gonna be all over again with this OP aircraft.

J2M3, basically a FAR BETTER J2M5 at a LOWER BR! It trades a BIT of speed for MUCH BETTER CLIMB, the thing is able to challenge even Yak-3VKs in relation to climb!

A7M1 should be the SAME BR as the A7M2! They are basically identical with the A7M1 trading a bit of lower and medium altitude performance for high altitude performance, which is the place that Japanese aircraft lack the most. This makes this aircraft easily BR 5.7 material.

La-5FN(ALL MODELS) from BR 3.7 to BR 4.0, while I appreciate the intention (I played this aircraft a LOT), I have to simply say NO to this suggestion, this aircraft BELLOW 3km is about on par to even superior than the Bf 109 F4. And I am perfectly aware that when one reaches matches with BR 3.3 to 4.0+ the battles tend to occur at higher altitudes.

F9F-8: From BR 8.3 to BR 8.7  This thing will be able to face down to Vampires and MiG-9"EARLY"?! Are you serious?!

Kikka: From BR 6.7 to BR 7.3: The acceleration on this thing is OBSCENE, FAR BETTER than that of a Me-262A-1, on par with the MiG-9/LATE (BR 7.3!). Yet it can see even BR 5.7 aircraft! This is a JOKE.

PREMIUM Leopard A1A1 L/44: From BR 8.7 to BR 9.0
This thing is absurd to be at BR 8.7, it will face down to BR 7.7 vehicles. M60s, T-54s, Object-120s, etc. do NOT stand the slight of chance against this machine! This machine is absolutely BR 9.0+ material, it is AT LEAST ON PAR with the MBT/KPZ-70(which are BR 9.3!). It is a joke that you choose to lower this vehicle's BR while keeping the BR of the M60 RISE (P) and Chieftain Mk 10 (Which are completely worse than the Leopard A1A1 L/44 other than in armor, which at this tier is useless)

Panther 2: From BR 6.7 to BR 7.0 OR T-44-100 from BR 7.0 to BR 6.7
This machine is AT LEAST ON PAR with the T-44-100, which is at BR 7.0: Both have bouncy Upper Front Plate, both have somewhat troll turret, both have GREAT GUNS, both have GREAT MOBILITY, both have mediocre to bad armor. They are basically identical in performance

Panther A: From BR 5.7 to BR 6.0
This one is also a no brainier: The Panther A is vastly superior to the Panther D which is at BR 5.7, and the Panther A is basically identical in performance to the Panther G that is at BR 6.0. Yet for some bizarre reason it was decided to lower it.

Now before people go "Ooooohh, Muh Statistics..." I want to tell that it is simple LOGIC. The Leopard A1A1 L/44, Panther 2, and Panther A will become OVERPOWERED, so will likely the Panzer 4 F-2 likely become even more OP as a side effect. I say this because the Leopard A1A1 L/44 will simply become BROKENLY OVERPOWERED, and it will stomp BR 7.7 machines, which will become deserted, because no one will want to face the Leopard with the 120mm that will become brokenly Overpowered.

Yet coincidentally, this is the exactly the maximum BR that a "Not 'Artificially' Uptiered" Panther 2 line up will face, this will mean that the odds of the panther 2 getting "downtiers" to BR 5.7 increases drastically. Guess what now is at BR 5.7? Yes, the Panther A, which will stomp down to BR 4.7, which is the maximum BR that BR 3.7 that are not 'Artificially Uptiered" are able to see. Guess what vehicles are at BR 3.3, 4.0 and 4.3? Panzer 4-s... This will literally break the game from BR 8.7 down to BR 2.3!

Not agreed.

T-44-100 is slight better than panther 2 so it stays at 7.0 make sense

Panther A should stay at 5.7 just like T-V and M10 panther

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Many of my favorite planes have higher BRs now (G91R/1, Mig9/L, Havoc Mk.I), but thats okay. The fact that those were overpowered at their BR was one of the reasons why I played them after all ;-)

Good to see that not only BR 7.7 but also BR 8.3 is populated now for Arcade jets. I was always against Gaijin's decision to put all jets into BR 7.3, 8.0 and 9.0. Some planes that were pointless before become interesting now (like the G91 pre-serie, that was on the same BR as the better R/1 before).

medal medal medal medal medal

While nobody asked for a BR change for the 109 F4 in SB you have not even "looked" for the P51-H BR, and yes i think all SB pilots except those who only fly P51-Hs are agreed with me. Im just not saying this because I want, im speaking about the flight performance between the P51-h and the other prop planes. We were hopping to see a balanced T4 again but sadly its still broken and I repeat ALL SB players think the same. Hope you read this feedback cuz thats what you always claim for :)

PS: Great BR changes for tanks but some planes are still being in an incorrect BR cough cough A7m 4.7 cough cough P38J/L :)

medal medal

Commenting on RB only.

I must say I really like these changes as far as air RB goes.

In ground RB I'm not really sure if changing L/44 Leo's RB to 8.7 is a good idea, but I guess it will get sucked into 9.0 against XM-1s most of the time anyway, so we will have to wait and see.

But I'm disappointed to see that Tiger II 105 is still on 7.0 where it must face armadas of tanks like IS-6, IS-3, T32, T95, M46, Centurion and Vickers which are better and the last three make its armor obsolete. And that's only if you're lucky to not get uptiered, then you don't stand a chance against HEAT rounds that go straight through your WW2 armor. It's basically normal Tiger II(H), but with bigger gun that has 10mm more pen (unless you have stock round, then it's even worse than long 88) and more explosive filler (which it doesn't really need anyway since long 88 oneshots most tanks if you know how to aim) at the cost of double the reload time. I don't think having gun with slightly better pen and post pen makes 0.3 higher BR valid.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

anyway I expect nothing from the French branch I mean seriously the Lorraine 40t and AMX-50 in 7.0 a joke a big joke

T32E1; T32 and T95 298mm and 305mm shielding Jagdtiger 250mm shield M46 305mm pen Jpz 4-5 320mm pen Tiger II 10.5cm 276mm pen + PzGr 39 343.2g Centurion Mk 10 and vickers 303mm pen Conway 362mm pen . and I did not even talk about tank 7.3 no but seriously with your little AMX and te 229mm of pen

and your 45mm armor you do not feel a bit like it's unbalanced 4 seconds of reload does not justify everything

anyway French tanks are overvalued

here is a correct BR ↓ I do not expect to be listened to but think about it
Char 25t 6.0

AMX-13 5.7

AMX-50 6.7

Lorraine 40t 6.7

AMX-13-90 6.7 (T114 6.7, M50 Ontos 6.7 Ru 251 ...)

AMX-13 (HOT) 8.7

AMX-50 Low Drop 7.7 (M103 7.7 380mm Pen + Shield 162 mm (332mm + or-)

AMX-30B2 8.0 (T-62 440mm Pen and Shield 200mm M60A1 Shield 230mm)

AMX BRENUS 8.3

AMX M4 6.0

AMX 40 9.3 (and only in 9.7 because it has 500MM penetration shells but otherwise in terms of performance it is not even worth the XM1)

if anyone has a suggestion on BR of the French tree do not hesitate to give your opinion

medal medal medal medal

Changing the AMX M4 renders not only that tank useless but both the CA Lorraine & AMX-13 useless too.

I know the devs seem to be more than happy to encourage players to use one tank line-ups, to the extreme detriment of the game, but the game caters for 3 tank line-ups and changes such as this just don't make sense.

The French tree is hardly blessed with huge numbers of vehicles and as with the underwhelming Japanese tree, building line-ups is troublesome at best.

Now the French tree has 3 fewer tanks worth using, something it cannot afford.

medal medal medal medal medal

The F-84G is better stock than the M.D.450 spaded. The F-84G should be 8.0 for sure. It's better than the F-80C, F2H, and Yak-23 (maybe). The F-2/40 and CL Sabres, MiG-17, and Hunter should go to 10.0 because the numerous 1000+ km/h 8.0 aircraft should be 8.7 or 9.0 and the level of separation between them is appropriate. The issue is that many of the 8.0 aircraft are too low but they don't have the room to move up. These include the (newly adjusted) F9F-8, Yak-30, La-15, and La-200.

screenshot from a spreadsheet just to give an idea

Spoiler

(?) to indicate potential future additions

956241596_Screenshot(116).png.d1eb46bfbe

Edited by PickleJarOfDeath
medal medal medal

:Leo1A1 L/44 @ 8.7

really gaijin? the gun on this thing is completely overkill to be in range of 7.7 tanks, there really shouldnt be any tanks with apdsfs in range of 7.7's at all.

Great job Gaijin - you rly did it - 7.7-8.7 is now unplayable.

The Leo l44/A1A1 spam is so huge you cant win any games anymore - you basicly did not even say why you made the changes to these tanks. Non of the Leo´s are bad its just that in top tier currently ATGM Helis are the problem. 7.7-8.7 was one of the last BR´s where armor, speed or a good gun was the balance - now you have 2 of these things on 2x tanks in these BR´s.

You did not even read the comments in your post back then when you asked what we players think about the BR changes and basicly everyone said "dont touch the l44 only put the A1A1 lower and remove their APDFS". What about all the UK tanks that have a 7.0 round in 8.3,8.7,9.3 and 9.7? Why did these tanks not go down in their BR after the current change logic (A1A1 players werent willing to grind to their APDSF while every UK player has to use these rounds from start on). This patch broke again an entire BR area. Whats left now is 1.0-7.0 since you at least dont face helis or 10.0 guns.

#germanysuffers

Edited by Sir_Lawrence42

some br changes are nice others a bit less... g91 doesn't have the ability to fight at 9.0 with equal power to the other planes... turn time 26 sec top speed 1080kph and rip wings easily... it should be 8.7 i don't know who is the fool that say that pre serie need to go at 8.7 maybe he didn't fly it :) anyway a change in top speed and wing ripping should be done on g91 for balancing it at 9.0... (mig don't rip wings and turn faster- sabre are way faster and way better guns and faster turn). pre serie rip wings at less than 700kph till 600kph it can rip wings :/ c205 serie 3 deserved 4.0 br but also the i 185 didn't deserve the 3.7... i mean g91 r/1 needed to be 8.7 not 9.0 with the actual flight model. i'm thinking they put it 9.0 to not add the g91y

medal medal