Thulle_

Update 17.11.2018 (1.83.0.95)

• A problem when launching game on laptops with an integrated AMD graphic card has been fixed.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Hey Gajin team! Last night, I encountered issues with my outdated AMD graphics card. However, today, you released a bug fix with on 17.11.18 and I really want to thank you for your promptness and effort with making sure War Thunder runs as smoothly as possible. Thanks for all your awesome work!

Glad to see. Then I can renew my expectations about some fixes needed on Nvidia Optimus, that is not "optimized".

Personally, I have two computers running War Thunder:

- a laptop core i7 6th generation, SSD, 16Gb ram, Nvidia GTX 960m with Optimus

- and a desktop core i5 1st generation, HDD, 4Gb ram, Nvidia GT1030

and the game is running incredibly better on the latter !!!

Cheers!!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On Ryzen 2500u with Vega 8 nothing has been fixed but it is still an Issue more on Ryzen CPU then the intergrated GPU Vega - cannot run this Game on 64bit and my Notebook Freezes and must force an restart - Issue only in War Thunder.

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report.
medal medal medal medal medal