Stona

Server update 16.11.18

shot-2018_bad604921122a6083fc608b3eec620

• Mines active time duration has been increased from 2 to 4 minutes.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Which units can lay mines? The picture shows the Kriegsmarine colors, but none of the German ships available to all players have mines as a secondary weapons... they mostly have depth charges.

Is that just a functionality closed testers are playing with for now?

medal medal

When I start my War Thunder, I can't hear any sound. It begun after this updates. I can hear sound out of all my other programs.

When I go farther in settings, I see that my game launches by windows 8, while I have windows 10.

When I start program compatibility troubleshooter for war thunder and run a test, then it works.

When I close War Thunder again and open it by clicking the desktop item, then the sound doesn't work. Whats this weird problem and how can I(?) solve it?

Edited by Monzin

On 16/11/2018 at 18:29, BH5496 said:

Or just, ya know, remove the timer completely because it defeats the purpose of a mine.

On 16/11/2018 at 22:11, Kanivete said:

Why do mines have active time to begin with? Were they like that in the war, just good for 4 minutes?

Because there are no limits in number of minesweeper in battle and we want to avoid situation where we will have for example 500(or any random, big number) mines on map in one battle.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1