Flipped sub-designation on UH-1s

Target1331

Hi team,

Just want to point out that the UH-1 wikipages are listed with the subvariation designation flipped. E.g. the UH-1C is listed as UH-C1, incl. in the hyperlink:
https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=UH-C1

On the helicopter overview page, they are designated correctly.

https://wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Helicopters

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Target1331 said:

Just want to point out that the UH-1 wikipages are listed with the subvariation designation flipped. E.g. the UH-1C is listed as UH-C1, incl. in the hyperlink:

Thanks, I realized that after I had created the pages, but have not yet gone back to fix the error.  Definitely a /facepalm moment!

medal medal medal

12 hours ago, blastedryan said:

someone needs to go fix the text in the page now

Thanks for moving the pages, they have also been edited to reflect the correct names.

medal medal medal

No problem :salute:

Just out of curiosity, the hyperlinks, once created for a vehicle page, will they (n)ever change? This is not only regarding the UH-1s, but in general. I've been adding Hyperlinks to my Excel vehicle list and was wondering, if they change every now and then in case someone notices that there are weird designations in the hyperlink?

Because on the one hand, this would mean I never have to revise the hyperlinks in my list, but on the other hand, there are some hyperlinks that still have a designation that doesn't really match the ingame name anymore.

Best regards,

Phil

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

30 minutes ago, Target1331 said:

No problem :salute:

Just out of curiosity, the hyperlinks, once created for a vehicle page, will they (n)ever change? This is not only regarding the UH-1s, but in general. I've been adding Hyperlinks to my Excel vehicle list and was wondering, if they change every now and then in case someone notices that there are weird designations in the hyperlink?

Because on the one hand, this would mean I never have to revise the hyperlinks in my list, but on the other hand, there are some hyperlinks that still have a designation that doesn't really match the ingame name anymore.

Best regards,

Phil

If it gets moved there's always a redirect created. So your links will continue to work except in the rare case an admin removes the redirect.

• Thanks 2
medal medal medal