Stona

Update 09.11.2018 (1.83.0.68)

US%20Navy_a436391dcc0153d0e69f8f78c928a4

• Elevation animation for the Tragflügel-Versuchs-Schnellboot VS-10 MGs has been corrected.
  • 7.72 mm Lewis 1916 machine gun visual firing effect has been updated.
  • Visual effects for the following bombs and rockets have been corrected: RBU-2500 mortar, 114 mm M8 rocket, 82 mm M-8 rocket, 127 mm Mk.7 rocket, 170 mm BM-14-17 rocket launcher.
  • Sight angles for 3 pdr QF Hotchkiss cannon (Fairmile B (ML345)) have been increased.  
  • Sight angles for 40 mm Bofors Mk. I mounting (Brave class (P1011)) have been increased.
  • Sight angles for 12.7 mm DShK (Ya-5M) have been increased.
  • Weapon groups for SGB Grey Fox (S304) have been changed.
  • Weapon groups for Landing Craft Support (Large) (Mark 3) have been changed.
  • Centre of mass position for Kanonenboot K-2 has been changed, heeling during turning is reduced.
  • Centre of mass position for Ya-5M has been changed, heeling during turning is reduced.

The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What about HMS enterprise extreme tilt when turning and her missing fuze rounds ???

Stona (Posted )

Please submit a bug report, so we can take a look on this.
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Game no longer starts after this update.  WT launcher opens and download starts but then I get "an error has occurred" .

Model Name: Mac Pro on High Sierra

Model Identifier: MacPro6,1

Processor Name: Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5

Processor Speed: 3.7 GHz

Number of Processors: 1

Total Number of Cores: 4

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 10 MB

Memory: 64 GB

Boot ROM Version: MP61.0124.B00

SMC Version (system): 2.20f18

Illumination Version: 1.4a6

Serial Number (system): F5KM20QCF9VN

Hardware UUID: 09556755-339D-5CB1-9B78-37C63718FEC0

• Upvote 1
medal

my launcher keeps having 'An error occurred' when trying to download this patch, i can't open the game without the launcher so unfortunally i can't play the game at the moment, i am running it on a mac which hasn't had many issues at all up until now when the launcher seems to refuse the update

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 14.53.00.png

Edited by oed1234
just realised that there were some inappropriate messsaged caught on the screenshot which were irrelivant to the matter
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Angel_of_Death72 said:

Game no longer starts after this update.  WT launcher opens and download starts but then I get "an error has occurred" .

3 hours ago, oed1234 said:

my launcher keeps having 'An error occurred' when trying to download this patch, i can't open the game without the launcher so unfortunally i can't play the game at the moment, i am running it on a mac which hasn't had many issues at all up until now when the launcher seems to refuse the update

1 hour ago, SIYCO said:

will not dowload......

Guys, please submit a bug report here, so we can gather some more data on this, thanks!

• Like 1

@Stona just link the dev´s to this thread. Its such an obvious error just like the last one that so phenomenal. There is no information gathering necessary as its effecting on every current osx system....

medal medal medal

10 hours ago, *deinemudda111ggg said:

@Stona just link the dev´s to this thread. Its such an obvious error just like the last one that so phenomenal. There is no information gathering necessary as its effecting on every current osx system....

9 hours ago, Voodoo_Man said:

There is no bug report. Look at the screen shot

There is no such thing as "obvious error" and something that happen on your hardware can be hard or impossible to replicate on other one, that's why we always ask for valid bug report.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stona said:

There is no such thing as "obvious error" and something that happen on your hardware can be hard or impossible to replicate on other one, that's why we always ask for valid bug report.

yeah i got that. but its not only affecting me or some, if i read the many many "an error occured" posts i would say if war thunder dev´s would have test theis software before shipment this would mention out.

medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Stona said:

Maybe there is a language barrier problem so let me type this slowly so you can understand: THERE IS NO BUG REPORT. IT'S NOT CRASHING AND GENERATING A BUG REPORT. Once the launcher starts, and it goes to "download files" two seconds later it states AN ERROR HAS OCCURED (sic). Just as the above posted screenshots state. If there was a generated bug report we all would have sent them through.

medal

21 hours ago, Voodoo_Man said:

Maybe there is a language barrier problem so let me type this slowly so you can understand: THERE IS NO BUG REPORT. IT'S NOT CRASHING AND GENERATING A BUG REPORT. Once the launcher starts, and it goes to "download files" two seconds later it states AN ERROR HAS OCCURED (sic). Just as the above posted screenshots state. If there was a generated bug report we all would have sent them through.

Let me link you to proper place where you can submit a proper bug report. Bug Report is a post YOU creating. So do not start silly trollish talk here.

I also cannot update it. It always gets stuck on 'finish download' but then freezes up an says something along the lines of 'could not remove another file.' and crashes like that

medal medal medal