Drakoumil

eSport Community Initiative

4PsxZg5.jpg

 

NEW TOURNAMENT UPCOMING:
After discussion with the leaders of all competitive squadrons, we have decided to attempt to revive the Thunder League! We do this by organizing a tournament with the support of competitive WT Squadrons and active Youtubers/Streamers. Current supporting Squadrons: [FEW], [FULL], [GSqd], =ALA23=, =FUEGO=, =INAT=, [4MP], [_V_], [AGP], [AV], [DNM], [DoBro], [DSLK], [ENP], [MYST], [NASTY], [NOVOH], [POPE], [Promo], [RAKeS], [REDA], [SQ], [SV], [THINK], [Tutti], [TYT], [xDWGx], [xPFDx]. We are trying to get more squadrons excited for this tournament! Current streamers/Youtubers that support this idea: Slickbee, Oxygen_Thief. More support is on it's way! Please share and comment your thoughts below! Spread the message to revive a competitive War Thunder!

Also Polish Press Media http://rykoszet.info/category/wt/ Support our move!!!!

Edited by Drakoumil
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 41
medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im very excited ty for choosing us

would be greater if they launch arcade thunderleague as well maybe like a squadroonbattles rewards squadroon camos etc etc  

 

Best Regards Magic_Cannons member of | V |

Edited by Magic_Cannons
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good move from Gaijing to launch Thunder League again. It was wildly supported the last time it was held. 

 

Is there any slim chance of this also being able for the AB player base?

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Venatores said:

Good move from Gaijing to launch Thunder League again. It was wildly supported the last time it was held. 

 

Is there any slim chance of this also being able for the AB player base?

They are not launching anything, WE are, as a community.

 

  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ____B00K3NDS____ said:

Excellent. Any chance of this getting more widely advertised to the playerbase and being promoted and live streamed?

yes

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pointless because gaijin wont remove markers from RB making the game unplayable and unwatchable for me...

I want tactics and big plays, something that will never happen since those bugged markers track enemy behind objects and hills

Edited by LoneAxer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoneAxer said:

pointless because gaijin wont remove markers from RB making the game unplayable and unwatchable for me...

I want tactics and big plays, something that will never happen since those bugged markers track enemy behind objects and hills

Without markers you will have "tactic" called "sitting in one place doing nothing" for most part of the match and throwing artillery everywhere. Very enjoyable to watch indeed

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ULQ_LOVER said:

Without markers you will have "tactic" called "sitting in one place doing nothing" for most part of the match and throwing artillery everywhere. Very enjoyable to watch indeed

 

There is AB for that gameplay you want, it makes no sense to have two arcade tournament game modes.  on top of it the markers dont represent actual ingame RB mode...

 

I don't see other esports titles tracking enemies with markers through map behind obstacles, imagine CS:GO or Dota like that....

Edited by LoneAxer
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.