As we should now know, Gaijin recently had their 6th year anniversary for War Thunder. In this anneversary, they had 2 events, and 2 sales. However, they also released a post on the main website titled, "War Thunder's achievements throughout the years!" This post contained a timeline image of what they have done throughout the years. In the "What's Next" section, there were only a few things listed, those being:

• World War Mode Launch
  • New Game Nations
  • New Vehicles and Locations
  • And Much More!

We already know about World War Mode. New vehicles and locations is obvious. One thing caught some people's attention, including mine, is that being the New Game Nations. Other nations that could be added are Sweden China, Yugoslavia, Poland, Spain, Romania, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Finland, and a few others. I personally would love to see Sweden and China in the game, but that's just because they would probably have the biggest tech trees.

Now, what is this topic about? Well it is about posting nations that could be added into the game, and why they should be added into the game. No idea is stupid for a country, so don't go bashing on other's ideas just because you don't like it. If you disagree, state why you disagree and have a conversation about it. If you have any other questions, suggestions, or want to talk, feel free to message me. I will also be posting this on War Thunder live, on my profile: https://live.warthunder.com/user/Pytor_/

NEW.png

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

Moved > Machinery of War Discussion > International Tech Tree Project (Unofficial)
  • Upvote 6
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

They said in the latest Shooting Range that they might "return to adding new nations" and "for now we're quite busy with what we have already" - so I wonder if we will get a new nation in the next 2 years?

• Like 1

Sweden im okay with, but for the rest i'd just like one big tree for smaller axis nations and one for smaller allied nations instead of a bunch of little unfinished tree's

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal

I support Spain, not because im spanish, just for the fact, it has good aditions to WT  In my opnion

in Tanks

like the Verdeja 1 or the Pz 1 Breda, maybe not as whole nation but maybe with those vehicules inside of the Italian tech tree?, i think Pz 1 with the 20mm is necessary, just because one of the most iconics tanks the Panzerkampfwagen I but with more firepower, Will be similar to the soviet T-60

in case of the Verdeja 1, Will be 4 variants, 1 is the prototype (premium more likely) and the final versión, wich is different to all those light tanks with flat armor and in the engine in the back at the BR Will be this, after the Verdeja 75mm, similar to the Marder 38(t) wich isnt in game, and the Verdeja 2, wich would be similar to a fat Pz 3

also, having Pz 1/2/3/4's variants of all kinds and Stugs III's of several variants (was about to get Panthers and Tigers, but in the end, didnt) and at the end, in 1954, started to equip with M41's, M47/48's, chaffees, M60's and well american help, but also AMX-30's and make their own variant, the AMX-30E, and also later, with the death of Franco, Leopards 2A4 and Leopard 2A6 and the own design the Leopard 2E, and even a MBT prototype called "Lince" wich is similar to the Leopard 2A4 in looking,

In Planes

has also intersting things too, mores likely biplanes before and in spanish civil war, but after, Little by Little, getting compepitive planes, like the HA-1112 Buchon, is the son of a BF 109 G-2 and a Spitfire, is very interesting, BF-109 hull with Armaments and Engines of a Spitfire, or also exists the CASA 2.112, is a HE-111 modified with merlin engines

or if you are intersted in Jets, we some like the HA-200 and HA-300 (this last one is made by egiptians but the idea was ours), and also some sabres, and those things

in Ships

Spain has an amount of Destroyers and Light cruisers that could fit in game, also river ships too….even if isnt naval battles at all because we fight in coasts cough back to topic

also we made the smallest battleships ever built that, could fit in the game as the first BB in game due the size

and also if they add Heavy Cruisers we have a really interseting one, the Canarias C-21 (really look at that guys, is sexy xd)

and well Submarines too, if they add them (and for memes the first Submarine usefull built in the world, the Submarine Peral made in 1888 with only 1 torpedo launcher and is really small, really gaijin, best Sub premium)

in Helicopters

well is an amount of Americans and Germans, but the good thing is the Eurocopter Tiger

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Spain the best aces in both sides (republicans who helped France and nationalist helping German) because they had a lot of experience in the Spanish Civil War.

medal medal

On 4 de noviembre de 2018 at 22:13, IJN_Fusou said:

in Tanks

like the Verdeja 1 or the Pz 1 Breda, maybe not as whole nation but maybe with those vehicules inside of the Italian tech tree?, i think Pz 1 with the 20mm is necessary, just because one of the most iconics tanks the Panzerkampfwagen I but with more firepower, Will be similar to the soviet T-60

in case of the Verdeja 1, Will be 4 variants, 1 is the prototype (premium more likely) and the final versión, wich is different to all those light tanks with flat armor and in the engine in the back at the BR Will be this, after the Verdeja 75mm, similar to the Marder 38(t) wich isnt in game, and the Verdeja 2, wich would be similar to a fat Pz 3

also, having Pz 1/2/3/4's variants of all kinds and Stugs III's of several variants (was about to get Panthers and Tigers, but in the end, didnt) and at the end, in 1954, started to equip with M41's, M47/48's, chaffees, M60's and well american help, but also AMX-30's and make their own variant, the AMX-30E, and also later, with the death of Franco, Leopards 2A4 and Leopard 2A6 and the own design the Leopard 2E, and even a MBT prototype called "Lince" wich is similar to the Leopard 2A4 in looking,

Don't forget the Pegaso BMR, a wheeled APC capable of carrying MILAN or TOW missiles:

BMR_TOW.jpg

Sweden have enough stuff for GF, Air and Navy for an own tree along the timeline (late 30th to now).

All other Nations have just copy Past, or just in earliy or late Times few vehicles.

But a International Tree is possible.

So i vote for Sweden and an International Tree

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal