Hi,

I'm (Insert weeb name here), or TheLastNacho, or Aleaness, or Lt_Fuzzycheekz, or Aetius, or any of my dozens of usernames across dozens of games.

I'm a generic n00b looking for a generic group to play war thunder with because playing by myself sucks when nobody will get on the objective.

I like playing as the USSR in tank arcade and tank realistic battles, and would love it if I could find some other communists to play with.

For the glory of Russia.

In all seriousness though, I am new and would love to squad up and make a few friends on here.

I come from the Overwatch community, so playing as a team and fighting on objective are very important to me lol.

I look forward to either rushing over to help repair your broken a** or ramming into you full speed when im out of ammo, cya game side.

Edited by Redidesu
  • Upvote 2

Hi

Welcome to War Thunder and to the Forums!

Feel free to check out the Looking for a Squadron section if you are interested in team play.

Also i recommend checking out The Academy section for tips/information for both beginners and advanced players alike.

• Like 1

Welcome, hopefully you can find a squad to play with :salute:

• Like 1

Welcome.  As others have stated you might want to look for a group to join so that your matches have a better focus on team work. While you can get some amazing teamwork from a bunch of random strangers in a match, it can be the exception rather than the rule.

There are a large number of groups( called squadrons) that focus on different aspects such as game mode, game type, language, tactics, role play, etc.  

Don't feel you have to rush a decision .  Take the time to  find one that fits what you want out of the game and you and they will be much happier. 

TO begin your search, I would recommend posting in the following section what criteria you are looking for and see what groups respond:

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/forum/159-looking-for-a-squadron/:

Welcome again and glad you are enjoying the game :salute:

• Upvote 2

Many of the squadrons use either discord or teamspeak to chat with your squadmates, it works better than the in game system.  My squadron uses teamspeak. 

I have the sound set-up so the audio chat is in my headphones, and the noises of the game are going through a stereo system into two big speakers (war movie, baby!). 

The sound of ships firing is quite spectacular.   In the tank game I like the sound of the spent brass hitting the floor of the tank.:vnezapno:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal