Jagdverband 44

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.jv44.net

Sorry dude but this squad already exists as a german speaking squad.

If you're looking to go historical I would suggest JG27, he [Galland] was attached to "Afrika"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JG_27

200px-Jagdgeschwader_27.svg.png

and I couldn't find any active squads with that name. I would also think it would be good for this game because of an Africa map that will probably exist. Just a suggestion since you picked one of the most commonly picked pilot personas in all of the virtual wwii air sims.

Guest Phenom

http://www.jv44.net

Sorry dude but this squad already exists as a german speaking squad.

If you're looking to go historical I would suggest JG27, he [Galland] was attached to "Afrika"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JG_27

200px-Jagdgeschwader_27.svg.png

and I couldn't find any active squads with that name. I would also think it would be good for this game because of an Africa map that will probably exist. Just a suggestion since you picked one of the most commonly picked pilot personas in all of the virtual wwii air sims.

Or join Jg 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, exept they exist on another game... so they'll just have to stay there or change their name.

Cheers!

Andy

You are really funny Andy. Squadrons are not yet implemented in game. Game is not even in beta stage, and you are arguing about claiming the name of a LW squadron? Let me tell how it 'might' work in the end. Well, if you will be the first with the minimum number of players to recruit them IN GAME (whenever that will be possible) then I guess you will have JV44. Till then, nobody can really claim that name, and its true nobody can really claim any squadron name for World of Planes yet, as there are officially none...

Just out of curiosity how many would you be able to field right now in YOUR JV44? The one you stated they should stay in the "other game" has ~20 (correct me if I am wrong rote7) active players there. So many rotes and gelbes I can't even remember 016.png

Guest KillRoy

I do not want to lock threads.

So keep it clean and lets play nice.

Thanks

................KillRoy.................

• Upvote 1

You are really funny Andy. Squadrons are not yet implemented in game. Game is not even in beta stage, and you are arguing about claiming the name of a LW squadron? Let me tell how it 'might' work in the end. Well, if you will be the first with the minimum number of players to recruit them IN GAME (whenever that will be possible) then I guess you will have JV44. Till then, nobody can really claim that name, and its true nobody can really claim any squadron name for World of Planes yet, as there are officially none...

Just out of curiosity how many would you be able to field right now in YOUR JV44? The one you stated they should stay in the "other game" has ~20 (correct me if I am wrong rote7) active players there. So many rotes and gelbes I can't even remember 016.png

I am rote11ty

not to be confused with rote11.

that is all. :p_kamikaze:

To be honest, there will be many squads from other games with same names and such. Just form up together, and make more friends. I know the jg26 in aces high were some serious killers and would fit well with us.

To be honest, there will be many squads from other games with same names and such. Just form up together, and make more friends. I know the jg26 in aces high were some serious killers and would fit well with us.

Amen, minus the language issue between the JV44s

Amen, minus the language issue between the JV44s

Zome of us speek zome engrish ... and what hastati and ramse said.

I am pretty sure we can find a middle ground. Contrary to popular belief ve germans are not narrow minded, we do know that we don't have an exclusive right to that name.

It's always nice to expand the horizon and to meet new people to fly with.

@bogol

Don't forget our weisses and noncolored callsigns. :)

And we Americans can understand some German. ;)

Sorry if I came off like a jerk... I didn't know anybody was wanting to move that squadron over here... I thought it was just a troll trying to make trouble.

Cheers!

Andy

The more pilots the better. We're bring customers in here by the waves. A lot of us are looking for a new home, as the old home is rather run down because of neglect.

And we Americans can understand some German. ;)

Sorry if I came off like a jerk... I didn't know anybody was wanting to move that squadron over here... I thought it was just a troll trying to make trouble.

Cheers!

Andy

Glaube ich nicht. Die meisten die Amerikaners versteche diese Sprache nicht. Wir haben ein grupe mit vielie leuten (von WWIIOL) sie brauchen die JV44 namen mehr als die andere.

• Upvote 1

Yay, password reset finally worked. Just stopping by to say Hi!

Expect more of us to appear in the next days.

Yay, password reset finally worked. Just stopping by to say Hi!

Expect more of us to appear in the next days.

I love your sig.

Glaube ich nicht. Die meisten die Amerikaners versteche diese Sprache nicht. Wir haben ein grupe mit vielie leuten (von WWIIOL) sie brauchen die JV44 namen mehr als die andere.

Das ist toll. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut aber Ich kann verstehe eine bichte.015_2.png014.png

You guys can keep the name if you want to. :)

Cheers!

Andy

• 3 weeks later...